• Published 4th Apr 2016
  • 1,398 Views, 5 Comments

Dangerous observer. - TripleSNazi



One human will be forced to explore the unexplored. He shall discover, he shall learn and most importantly, he shall understand. But as soon as the father of understanding stops guiding him, he's gonna have to make some decisions...hard ones.

  • ...
7
 5
 1,398

Who's gonna be?

Author's Note:

Gore tag cause it might contain blood and bones.
Sex tag cause of the dirty jokes. Or maybe something else too :P
Human tag cause we are sending a human there obviously.
Anthro tag cause the characters of MLP FiM are anthropomorphous obviously.
Tragedy cause the ending is great for us.
Sad tag cause there's gonna be plenty of things to be sad about.
Sci-Fi tag cause we are going to deal with some pretty advanced technology.
Adventure tag cause it's an adventure. :pinkiehappy:

It needs some serious editing. I will try to find one editor as soon as possible.Please be patient and don't rate the fic while it is not on it's best self.
Thank you. :heart:

Somewhere in the jungles of Africa was a squad of PMC's on a mission...

"This is literally the stupidest assignment you can actually hire PMC's to do it for you"-Ben said annoyed. (Our Ben here has been complaining for a while now)

"Stop being such a cry baby Ben."- Mason said in return.

"We don't even know what the fuck are we looking for."-Ben said in his defense.

"We are looking for pirates, maybe drug smugglers who knows."- Steve said from the end of the group.

"All of this is nothing more than an abuse, no one can just come to our headquarters and just say: here...take all the money you want and just send some of your man to kill some niggas...in a fucking jungle."-Ben said angrily.

"That's racist Ben."- Carl said jokingly with the already angry comrade

"Shut the fuck up Carl...Ben at least we are getting paid bonus for this so chill."- Jacob said with soft voice.

"We ain't getting paid any bonus shit...we have a higher risk of getting killed and that's why we are getting paid more, there is no real bonus. We are more likely to die cause of this jungle than an ambush we never saw coming. They are out there just waiting for us."-Ben said still with anger in his voice.

"Don't be paranoid Ben, nobody knows we are here in the first place. Besides paranoia serves no good."-Captain Miller said wisely.

"Why do we need two medics? Why do we have two snipers?What's up with this formation Miller?"-Ben said while criticizing the squads formation.

"We need two medics cause there are two ways we can die out here...the jungle and bullets.One is carrying all sorts of anti-toxins and other things that I don't even know what they are but we just need them to survive the jungle, and the other medic is a regular medic. We have one anti-infinary sniper and one anti-materialistic sniper for obvious reasons."-Miller responded to his annoyed friend Ben.

Ben just run out of things to complain at that moment but it did not take long for him to recover again...

After a few minutes full of complains later...

"We have been walking for hours...this is not what I signed up for, I came here to die like a man not like a savage."-Ben said kind of going mad at this point.

*passing by a waterfall...the row of PMCs stopped walking.

"Angela I think our friend here needs a refreshment."-Captain Miller said to the one female PMC they had with them sarcastically.

Angela laughed a bit and walked over to Mason taking his Sawn off shotgun out of his hostel and shooting Ben in the chest, the stooping power knocking him off the cliff of the water fall just after Ben saying...

"Don't you even dare to think abou-"- was the last thing Ben said before ending up in the end of the waterfall, falling into water of course.

"Cap why did you do that?"-Mason asked surprised.

"You might not know Ben but I do...he is paranoid and he has the best but also in the same time the heaviest vest there is. "

"I don't care that he didn't get injured,why shot him?"-Steve jumped out in nervousness.

"If we damage the vest he will throw it away...I think that it would be like removing something more then 40 kg out of his shoulders. So he wouldn't be an asshole anymore and keep calm for the rest of the way."-Cap.Miller explained himself calm as ever.

"He was holding a fucking 40kg vest?What is he trying to survive? A tank shell?"-Carl asked in more joking about it than anything else.

"I'm really not sure but all I can tell you is that paranoia is a real and a powerful thing "-Captain Miller said more in a whisper.

"Miller you are dead to me...you hear me...dead"-Ben shouted from the end of the waterfall.

"I really do not think that making noise was a good idea. Somebody could have heard us and now they might know that we are here now sir"-Jacob said from behind the group.

"Don't worry Jacob there are a lot of illegal hunters in these jungles... even if anyone heard us, a single shot means that somebody killed an already going extinct animal. To them is normal and no big deal, for as long as we don't fire any automatic rifles are going to be just fine."- Captain explained.

"The same thing goes to you too Angela...fuck you and your smart ass brother"-Ben shouted again trying to get out a the water.

Angela looked at his brother Miller like asking what to do. Without a word Miller spoke:
"Just let him get it out...he needs it"- Captain Miller said softly.

"We will be waiting for you up here Ben and you better hurry up man."- Mason in a difference to Ben just talked with him via radio.

*no response

"Ben how copy?"-Mason via radio.
"Ben radio check?"-Mason via radio.
"Ben report status."-Mason via radio.
"Ben status report."-Mason via radio.
"Ben 10-22?"-Mason via radio.(10-22 is a code asking for location and status)

"Can any of you try to contact Ben I think my radio is broken."- Mason informed the squad.

"I'll do it just give me a moment."-Steve answered while in the same time taking his radio out, as he was about to speak they got a response.

"Ben to all 13th division, Alpha."- a whisper came to everyone's radio.

"Yeah Ben what's going on?"-Steve answered first.

"Guys...not to cause any panic but I think I am being watched, can anyone confirm it?"-Ben asked with a serious tone.

"Getting a little bit paranoid aren't you Ben?"-Carl joked not getting the harshness of the situation, thinking that it was just Ben's paranoia.

"Shut the fuck up Carl"-Jacob said before Captain Miller reacted
.
"Ben they have not seen us they have only seen you so they won''t strike till they know where the rest of us is, so whatever you do don't look at them and just act like you are doing something."-Captain Miller said via radio.

"Angela use camouflage and infrared vision now, the rest of you don't move but stay alert"- The Cap. ordered via radio so Ben could hear too.

Angela activated her invisibility cloak and grabbed her sniper rifle , climbing into a tree and looking with infrared googles .

"Any visual Angela?"-Miller asked via radio.

"Ben was right...I can see 7 targets and two guard dogs that appeared to have sensed Ben. One of the targets has a flame thrower and they are slowly approaching towards Ben. That's all I can tell."-Angela explained via radio.

"Well guys I guess this is a goodbye."-Ben said with panic in his voice.

"Ben don't you dare to fucking die on me, everything it's going to turn out fine...NOW man up"-Miller said via radio.

"Cap. what should we do?"-Mason asked not knowing what to do.
"We have to help Ben Cap."-Carl said worry on his voice
"Any plan Captain?"-Jacob asked expecting something at least something.
*Steve silent

"Jacob throw a smoke on my command between Ben and them, then keep suppressing them with firepower. Carl form a gunning team with Jacob and if anyone tries to flank us that is your call."-Miller ordered Jacob and Steve via radio so Ben could hear the plan too.

"Angela I need you to take out the the dogs."-Miller ordered his sister too and via radio.

"For a walk..."-Carl took his time to joke out just so he would get a hit behind his head by Jacob.

""Shut the fuck up Carl"-Jacob whispered to Jacob so he wouldn't interrupt Captain Miller.

"Steve and Mason covering fire...and take positions on the tip of the waterfall in my command"-Miller was slowly revealing out his plan.

"I will look towards the flame throwing guy."-Miller let everyone know his role in it.

"Ben is there an opening behind the waterfall?"-Asked Bed via radio.

"Yes... and a pretty good one too"-Ben said in a low cracked voice.

"Perfect I need you to make a run for it as soon as the smoke has covered you and don't look back."- Miller ordered Ben.

"Everyone understood what they have to do?"-Miller asked everyone via radio.

*Everyone except Ben answered positively and inspired.

"I have pure visual on all the targets.They are all armed and in a variety of different classes but old weaponry."-Angela informed via radio.

"That's all the permission we need...Everyone go now, go now."-Miller gave the command.

Jacob as precise as it gets did a perfect throw and started suppressing the targets.
"Throwing smoke...initiating suppression."-Jacob said via radio before starting to shot.

Angela could shot the first dog easily but the other one started running towards Ben.The enemies did not move at first due to Jacob's suppression and Ben started to make a run for it, all as planned. Angela did shot once more at the dog but she missed (She cursed on her mind *).The first two guys to get out of Jacob's suppressing area flanked the smoke in different directions and aimed for Ben just to be taken out by Carl and Mason that had to cover him from anything that could shot Ben.

"Tango down."-Steve informed via radio more shouting than anything else.

"We got one enemy K.I.A"-Mason calmly informed on the radio.

The remaining dog jumped out the bushes and bit Ben on the leg, Ben fell over in the water face first just to turn around and see the dog trying to rip the leg off from him.Ben grabbed a pistol from the same leg that the dog was biting and shot the dog till the pistol run out of bullets. Angela used the infrared vision and shot through the smoke and as a result took one guy out.

"Target neutralized."-Angela said via radio.

Carl saw one enemy attempting to flank them and with a couple of burst fire shots he took him out. Only one out of six bullets met his target but that one bullet went through the head.

"Right flank, right flank...Head shot yeahhh take take that you motherfuckers.I'm gonna blow your brains out, that's my job after all."-Carl joked with the finest sarcasm there is, yet worst humor ever.

One of the random bullets that was being shot by the enemy flew through the smoke and blindly hit Ben. Ben fell again before he even stood up. Nobody noticed what Captain Miller what about to do but Carl turned his head a little bit just to see him take out a Rocket launcher. Ben stood up and slowly got himself in the opening of the cave. As for the flame throwing guy...he got killed as soon as it made himself visible. He got hit by a rocket launcher never to be heard off again, his gasoline tank exploding in the process.

"That was HOT cap."-Was the last thing Carl said before being slapped by Miller.

One more shot was heard coming from the waterfall's opening by Ben and nothing more, silence dominated the atmosphere. All taking their time for a quick reload.

"Angela battle report."-Captain miller ordered via radio.

"7 targets in total and 2 tactical dogs...
I have got 1 confirmed kill and a tactical dog taken out.
You got 1 confirmed kill with the rocket launcher.
Carl's got 1 confirmed kill...a flanker.
Mason also has 1 confirmed kill while covering Ben.
Steve's got 1 confirmed kill while covering Ben too.
Jacob has one unconfirmed kill at the area he was suppressing, there is one body but the body doesn't appear to be moving.
Ben's got let me check...
Ben's got also 1 confirmed kill, apparently one of them tried to climb a tree...and one tactical dog.
All targets eliminated."-Angela said via radio.

"Go confirm your kill Jacob you earned it."-Captain Miller said before everyone started to cheer their victory.

Jacob didn't celebrate with them however. He went down to do what he was told to do.

Gunshot*

"Kill confirmed...he was wounded and unconscious but no one could survive with a wound like that."-Jacob informed via radio.

"I told you Ben everything will work out in the end."-Captain Miller said cheerfully on the radio.
*No response
"Ben do you hear me?...Answer me Ben...BEN THAT'S AN ORDER.-Miller shouted in everyone's radio.

The joy of victory instantly stopped when the worst scenario came to mind...a dead silence surrounded everyone, their face expressions changing and heads hung low.

Jacob was far to hear anything but he could see Miller blaming both Steve and Mason just for a moment later for him to turn around and speak to him via radio.

"Jacob you are down there so go check the opening behind the waterfall"-Miller ordered with hurt in his voice.

"Roger."-Jacob simply answered, really not willing to start anything.

Jacob got himself into water and entered the opening behind the waterfall.Everyone listening intensely at their radios.

"Guys it's too dark I can't see shit and it's really wet and slippery here...anyone got a flashlight?I haven't equip my googles and can't reach them now."-Jacob said in the radio.

"Ow it looks like mother nature seems to like you Jacob"-Carl said one of his Jokes that seems that everybody ignored this time.

"I have one."-Angela informed via radio.

"Great it looks like Carl volunteered to bring it down there."-Miller said with strange calmness in his voice.

Miller grabbed the flashlight from Angela's hand and put it on one of the pockets of Carl's vest. A moment later Carl was on the ground being dragged and thrown off the cliff into the water.Carl stood up and gave the flashlight to Jacob.

"Be careful in there man...mother nature is a bitch"-Carl said off radio before handing the flashlight, still joking and with a smile on his face.

"Shut the fuck up Carl."-Jacob said off radio before taking the flashlight from Carl's hand and heading to the opening once more.

"Carl if I see you down there for one more second you will regret it for all the seconds that you have left,you hear me?"-Miller said while everyone was dead quiet because they all feared Miller when he was furious, they couldn't even protest for what he did to Carl.

"Yes sir."-Carl said while starting to run up where everyone was.

"OK I'm in...I can barely see even now...this opening seems to be more of a cave...guys I see blood...Ben are you in there?Can you hear me?I better equip my googles just give me a moment."-Ben said on the radio as he got deeper into the cave. He found and equiped the googles tuning them into infrared mode rather than night vision,trying to capture any sign of Ben's body heat.

Without knowing that Ben was right next to him with the googles on, Jacob tripped into something soft(One of Ben's limbs*) and fell...for some reason he continued to slide down and his speed just kept accelerating ,the very structure of the cave seemed to be going into the Earth's Core. It did not take long for the "journey" to come to an end as Jacob ended up in some kind of...sand...dark blue sand...that was illuminating a dimmed light. However that wasn't Jacobs biggest concern but instead the fact that the sand was dragging him down.

"Guys...Guys can you hear me?"-Jacob said panicked via radio.

"Jacob we can barely hear you, what is going on?"-Miller asked concerned.

"How do you call this shit in English...some sand it's dragging me down and it's half way through my body now.Just throw me a rope if you try to get to me it will drag you down too."-Jacob said with a lot of panic in his voice. (Jacob's native language is not English...Mercenaries are recruited all around the world)

Carl knew that those kind of natural traps take something like 10-15 minutes so he did not care much. what he did not know is that that wasn't normal sand...or even sand at all.

"What happened Jacob it did not take more than a minute before mother nature decided to rape you and suck you-" *Gunshot -Carl never got to finish that sentence. Jacob could Bet his life that Miller shot him in the vest just to shut him up.

"Angela hand me a rope and a flare, Mason grab the other end of the rope and tie it tightly around a tree, I will tie myself with the rope and get in to help Jacob. When I give my command you all will pull."-Miller gave out his plan via radio so Jacob could hear it too.

Miller jumped down the cliff and into the water, followed by the rest who also for Jacob's sake did not mind the jump.Miller tied the rope around his belly and lightened the flare. Carl was still up in the waterfall minding his own problem and dealing with his pain.

"Guys hurry the fuck up it's on my neck now, I don't know why is happening this fast."-Jacob said in panic but not from the fear of death but by the "unusual" circumstances he believed he was going to die.

"What?How is this possible? I am coming right in Jacob."-Miller said as he handed the other end of the rope to Mason that made sure to tie up the rope at the nearest tree.

*The sound of taking a lot of breath came at the radio.

"Jacob hold up down there I will grab you by your arm so held it up."-Miller advised as he rushed in and also slipped just as Jacob did on one of the Ben's limbs that he also did not recognize as such. Jacob was holding both his breath and arm up, he could hear but not respond and for some reason he was feeling wind blowing down his legs instead of sand but he misunderstood it by the fact that he was dying.

"How deep is this shit hole?"-Miller cursed on the radio just before the rope ended up.

"The rope is not long enough"-Miller told to everyone via radio.Miller didn't even have any visual of Jacob at all.

At this moment Jacob lost all hope and just accepted his fate. At that moment the others held the rope just so Angela would cut it with a Katana. Mason and Steve held the rope till the beginning of the cave to give it some more meters but it was useless.

JACOOOOOOOOB!

That was the last thing Jacob heard that day...his name...being screamed. He didn't care about what happened to him, he just felt bad for what and how he left everything behind. His own brain believing that it was in his last moments triggered a lot of emotions and memories for a moment. He thought off family, friends, promises he would never be able to keep, his mother's last wish and even simple joys of life such as hugs and smiles.
He felt his body numbed for a moment but a moment later he felt that he was falling...Falling...FALLING...