• Published 3rd Jan 2016
  • 326 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkie Pie What Does She Do - Pinkiepie321



Who is Pinkie Pie? What can she do? Celestia explains this too the Mane 6

  • ...
 2
 326

Speed

The next morning, after they had all rested up and eaten, the Mane 6 returned to the throne room where Celestia and Luna where waiting for them. "Good morning" greeted Luna dipping her head to them. They bowed back. "Today you will be learning Pinkie Pie's first power-speed"

Rainbow Dash choked back a laugh "What? I've outflown Pinkie Pie. Rarity outran her once. You cannot tell me that one of her powers in speed" she guffawed. The others nodded in agreement. Celestia simply raised her eyebrows and shot a beam of magic at the screen.

It was Pinkies home- the rock farm. Suddenley a bright pink blur raced bye. Rarity,Applejack and Rainbow Dash missed it because they blinked ever so slightly. Twilight saw though "Pinkie Pie" she gasped jumping up. Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Applejack looked confused.

"What?" asked Rainbow squinting at the screen like it would answer everything. Just then the scene changed, it showed Pinkie Pie as a young filly racing full out, the world blurring behind her. Slowly, the air seemed to compress around Pinkie and she shot forward. Zooming out, it revealed a pink and white trail zooming across the farm and all across her town, the scene changed, showing the pink streak running past the castle, before doubling back the way it came. Nearing the rock farm, the blur skidded to a stop just in front of the door and Pinkie walked calmly inside.

Rainbow Dash's jaw dropped "s-she did an earth pony version of the sonic rainboom h-h-how fast is she?" she asked eyes wide

Twilight who was looking at the ground spoke up "Rainbow Dash, you can go up to mach 1.1 in speed" said pony puffed out her chest "but Pinkie was able to travel all across Equestria, so she can run at mach 5-6, maybe even faster. I have to research this when I get back" she exclaimed excitedly.

Princess Celestia looked up "what if I told you that that was Pinkie Pie jogging?" The Mane 6's mouths fell open.

"That would mean- That would mean Pinkie Pie can go up to mach 8?" quavered Twilight. The Princess' nodded solemnly. "So she can time travel, run on water, phase through objects and-" Princess Luna cut them off

"It means that when Pinkie Pie became Fili Second, she was slowed down, not sped up" said Luna calmly "now that's all for today. You can go to your bed chambers and discuss it."

"The second I get back to Equestria, I am challenging Pinkie Pie to a race" said Rainbow collapsing on the bed