• Published 3rd Jan 2016
  • 326 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkie Pie What Does She Do - Pinkiepie321



Who is Pinkie Pie? What can she do? Celestia explains this too the Mane 6

  • ...
 2
 326

Pinkies Past

Celestia shot a pink and green light out of her horn at a blank wall. The light expanded into a perfect square. Celestia teleported in front of it. "Two million years ago, when Discord tried to take over Equestria and me and Luna here stopped him, he had a brother, a unicorn to be exact. His name was Light Shade, and because he was related to Discord, he was discriminated against. Eventually he settled down to have a foal." The screen showed a young filly with bright blue eyes and a light green coat.

"She had a foal, then he had a foal and so on until" a picture of a filly came up. The Mane 6 gasped. The filly in front of them had light green eyes but other than that, looked exactly like Pinkie Pie "this is Pinkie Pie's real mother"

Applejack squinted at the princess 'so if that's Pinkies real mother then who the hey was that pony on the rock farm who Pinkie called her mother?"

Celestia sighed "when Pinkie was two, ponies who were still mad about Discord tracked down her parents and killed them." Shocked gasps emanated around the room. "Igneous and Cloud took Pinkie Pie in as their own. Haven't you ever noticed how grey the rest of the Pie family is while Pinkamena is Pink? Yeah, well she's not their foal, she never was, and she knows this. She also knows that she is a descendant from Discord. This is going to explain how she does the things we will tell you about tommorow. For now, the guard have set up bed chambers for you, so off you go."

As they were walking out, Rainbow Dash whispered "who the hay is Pinkamena?" Twilight just facehoofed.