• Published 11th Feb 2016
  • 1,186 Views, 9 Comments

Equestrian Judges! - Zeno the Masked Writer



The future of criminal justice is very different. Instead of trials by jury we have highly trained officers who act as Judge, jury,and executioner! They deal with every type of threat and especially those of a more magical position. They are Judges!

  • ...
6
 9
 1,186

Those Who Seek Chaos

The Seven Deadly Sins.....They are given this title because they empathise the true evils of humanity.


They are Lust, Greed, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, pride, and sloth! They are what as known as the kings of the criminal underworld. They work in a group but control different branches of criminal affairs all throughout the world.


However, what most do not know about them is that all seven of them serve one man who they call god. This "God" they serve is actually their biological father who controls them. He is the true king and his children are his loyal knights.


"Lust! were is Envy!?" The man known as Wrath shouted. He stood six foot tall and was, and still is, considered the strongest man in the world. He was covered in muscles that made him look like a giant tumor. He is considered the third oldest sibling.


"Ugh...and Why would I know the answer to that! Also, turn back into a regular human your freaking me out!"


Lust is considered the second youngest to her younger brother Envy. Lust was four foot tall and had a very shapely figure. She is considered the most beautiful women in the entire world, however, what most don't know about her is that she's only seventeen years old.


"So...sleepy...zzz zzz." The Girl known as sloth said before falling asleep again. Sloth is five foot tall and has and average build. She is known as the brains of the family, however, she never uses it because she stays up all night watching anime. She is known as the second oldest sibling.


"THATS ALL YOU WOKE UP TO SAY!" The man known as Greed shouted as he took a chicken wing from his younger brother Gluttony. Greed was Five foot tall with a pretty muscular build. He is the fourth oldest of all of the siblings.


"GREED! Stop taking my lunch!" Gluttony shouted as he devoured another chicken leg hole. Gluttony is older than Lust but younger than Wrath, and as his name suggests he is a very heavy set man with a VERY big apatite.


"Enough bickering all of you! Father wishes to speak with us! " The one known as pride explained as his younger siblings went quite. Pride is the oldest of the siblings and is considered the most powerful of them all and has more connections to their father.


Suddenly a puff of smoke appeared with a large computer monitor. The siblings watched as the screen flashed and an image of a man wearing a black cloak with a mask appeared, however, the mask is what drew the most attention seeing how it didn't have any facial features.


"Hello, Father!" They announced.


"Were is Envy?" Father asked as everyone tensed up, however, Sloth decided to break the silence.


"He went out...my guess is that he went into Equestria to have some fun." She said with a bored expression as she surfed the web on her phone.


"Equestria! Why weren't we informed about this Sloth!" Wrath shouted, however, didn't get a response from Sloth because she fell asleep. Before Wrath could punish her Pride interrupted him.


"It's fine.....let him have his fun, but we will punish him for this later." Pride explained as the other siblings seemed to agree and dropped the conversation.


"Now then....let us start our meeting everyone." Father explained as everyone focused their attention on the screen.


"Yes, Father!" They exclaimed.


Yes, The Seven Deadly Sins are known as the seven deadliest people on the planet. They kill, steal, monopolize, pillage, and anything else that would be considered illegal. However, this savage group of killers work for an even greater evil. What new atrocities do they plan on committing next....who can say, however, very soon they will get a message from someone very close to them.