• Published 11th Feb 2016
  • 1,185 Views, 9 Comments

Equestrian Judges! - Zeno the Masked Writer



The future of criminal justice is very different. Instead of trials by jury we have highly trained officers who act as Judge, jury,and executioner! They deal with every type of threat and especially those of a more magical position. They are Judges!

  • ...
6
 9
 1,185

Violence! Violence! And more Violence!

"Crime.......Crime never changes."



Late night at a fancy hotel in new york, a some wannabe cartel leaders were throwing a party. There was plenty of loud music, drinks, women, it was an average man's candy land. It was a big event so they invited a lot of people to the party. However......there was one guest who wasn't here for a good time.


"UGH!! BARTENDER THIS STUFF TASTES LIKE HORSE PISS!!" A male voice shouted from the bar as he slammed his drink on the table.


Everyone stopped and stared at the man at the bar. He was tall with blond hair wearing a bartender uniform. He turned around and looked at the crowd while placing a cigarette on his lips and taking a drag. A pair of very tuff looking bouncers walked up to the stranger and glared at him.


"Sir, were gonna have to ask you to leave!" The bouncer demanded while crossing his arms. They continued to glare at him with very serious expressions.


"Huh? Oh, you want me to leave?" The stranger asked before blowing smoke at one of the bouncers. He didn't flinch from the smoke and continued to glare at him, however, his partner was another story.


"YOU THINK YOU CAN DISRESPECT MY BROTHER LIKE THAT!" He shouted while he brought his fist back.


The bouncer threw his punch at him, however, he suddenly found that he couldn't move his arm. He tried to pull it back multiple times but nothing he could do could release this arm. The stranger held his fist in his palm with a vice grip.


"Damn, You really need to calm down." He exclaimed while releasing his grip on the bouncer. The bouncer looked at him with a look of sheer terror.


He got up and slowly walked over to the exit, however, he stopped at the door and walked over to the stairs leading to the VIP's room. The bouncers from before quickly moved to stop him.


"Sir, I will not ask you again! Please leave now!" The bouncer asked again. However, this time, he turned around and tossed his cigarette onto the dancefloor.


"Sorry guys but I gotta job to do."


The VIP room was filled with loud music and even louder people as they danced on top of the tables and drank from very large bottles of whiskey. In the middle of this insane party, one man was sitting on a couch with a large cigar on his lips with two beautiful women wrapped around his waist.


As the party entered its full swing another man made his presence known. Not by shouting or anything like that, but instead he entering the room with the beaten body of one of the bouncers being held up by his throat.


Everyone stopped and stared at the man in dead silence as he dropped the bouncer. He stared at the group and slowly walked over to the table and picked up a bottle of whiskey and took a sip before throwing the bottle into the wall which shattered the glass into pieces.


"JEEZ! DO ANY OF YOU DOUCHEBAGS DRINK GOOD LIQUOR!!" He shouted at them before spitting on the floor.


"Damn.....This is just getting annoying!" He thought before someone tried coming at him with a knife only to stop after he slammed his fist into his jaw which caused him to collide with the wall.


Suddenly everyone started to attack the stranger. He lazily dodged everyone pathetic attempts to kill him but had enough after one guy tried to club his head in with a bat. However, the bat suddenly stopped and which caused the stranger to cracked his neck and turn to look at the assailant.


"Damn......you swing like a girl!" The stranger exclaimed as he kicked his attacker in the stomach.


Suddenly it turned dead silent as everyone stared at him. The boss put his cigar out and brought out his platinum desert eagle and pointed it at the man.


"You know....I don't like it when some punk ass loser! Breaks into MY party and tries to beat up MY guys!" The boss said with a grin as he got up and walked over to the stranger and pointed the gun directly at his head.


"Whats the matter? Don't got anything left to say? All it takes is one gun and you get all skittish?" He asked as he clicked the safety off. The stranger stared at the gun with a unamused look and then looked at the boss.


"DO YOU REALIZE WHO I AM YOU LITTLE BASTARD! I'M THE BOSS! I'M THE GUY WHO RUNS THIS FUCKING TOWN! AND YOU AINT NOTHING BUT-!" He shouted before getting cut off by the sound of bending metal. He stared in disbelief as the stranger grabbed the gun and slowly bent the barrel in his direction.


"Yeah I know who you are, your name is Marcus Mossberg. Your family are multi-billionaires who run the market in pharmaceuticals. You run a drug cartel in new york by using your family's money to sell narcotics to drug attics, and by using the drug market you also can sell women on the side by offering them some of your family's products. You mostly target struggling women with small families." He explained as thug slowly backed up, however, he tripped over a bottle of whiskey and landed on his ass while staring at the stranger in fear.


"H-H-H-How d-do you know that!?" He exclaimed while in a cold sweat.


The stranger took out a cigarette and took a drag while kneeling down to his level. He blew the smoke at Marcus while he started to cough and tried to keep the smoke out of his face only to suddenly have the man grab his face and lift him off the ground.


The stranger reached into his back pocket and pulled out a badge that read "JUDGE" imprinted on it. He stared at the badge in complete terror and looked at the stranger who was grinning.


"Sorry, but you're guilty!"


Police showed up on the scene shortly after everyone had left the party. The cartel walked out of the building and into a holding car. The man from before was leaning against a building taking another drag of his cigarette. Suddenly a strange woman with red hair and heavy makeup walked over to him and handed him an envelope.


"Thank you so much." She said while he took the envelope and checked the contents.


After confirming the contents, he nodded and the women sighed. Slowly she walked away only to suddenly feel something hit her back. She turned around and saw the man already walking away.


She looked down and found the envelope she had just handed to him. She looked back up in shock only to find the man waving as he walked in the other direction. She picked the envelope up and felt tears pour down her face.


"Ugh....I need a drink!" He exclaimed while taking another drag of his cigarette.



In this world we don't need the law as a weapon against criminals...not when we can use real weapons to suppress them. Judges are the representations of true justice! Those who commit a crime beware! No matter where you go......No matter where you hide....You can never run from your judgment!

TO BE CONTINED