• Published 1st Jan 2016
  • 321 Views, 3 Comments

Fluttershy Loiters - Flighter



Fluttershy loiters under a 'No Loitering!' sign.

  • ...
2
 3
 321

Questions

"Yes, hello, police stallion Jo Spinner here, what can I do for ya?" Jo answered the ringing cell phone. There was a fire in a building, and he was needed there.

"Hello, I found a mare in the middle of the woods under a 'No Loitering!' sign, but the thing is, she was loitering!"

"Yup, aha, be right there."

Jo ran to one of the police cars, unlocked it, opened the door and hopped in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fire was traveling, firemen spraying it with fire extinguishers, police stallions and mares rescuing ponies from the burning building. The place was really, really loud.

Finally the fire was put out, now there was Jo's other case.

Jo told his boss that he had received a telephone call and needed to arrest someone, his boss nodded and gave him a light shove.

Jo hurried out the door, handcuffs in his bag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roseluck hung up. The police were probably rushing to see Fluttershy right now, she waited, and waited, and waited some more. After almost dosing off herself, police officer Jo Spinner came.

"Hello, Jo, I think you may take it from here." Roseluck walked off.

Jo handcuffed Fluttershy and shook her awake.

"What? Why am I handcuffed?" Fluttershy asked

"Look up, at the tree you were sleepin' under." Jo answered.

"Oh dear, I didn't see that there!"

"Good, you've answered our first question for you."

"Okay, you can take me, but after I answer your questions, am I free to go?"

"That depends."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluttershy was told to sit down in the chair across from Jo. Jo told her they had a test for her, providing them with information and it also determined if she was going to be able to leave the prison or not.

"Did you know the sign was there?"

"No."

"Did anypony put you there besides yourself?"

"No."

"Are you guilty of this crime?"

Fluttershy had to think about this one a bit, and then she said, "Half-way."

"How so?"

"I did commit it but I did not see the sign."

"Aah." Jo breathed calmly "Thank you for your answers."

"You are free to go."

Author's Note:

This chapter was just as fun as the last! :heart:

I love this story so much! The last chapter will be shorter.