• Published 1st Jan 2016
  • 321 Views, 3 Comments

Fluttershy Loiters - Flighter



Fluttershy loiters under a 'No Loitering!' sign.

  • ...
2
 3
 321

Sleep

Aah, it was a nice, warm spring day, there were a couple clouds in the sky, and the sound of birds chirping awoke Fluttershy, she always kept her window cracked when she slept, because any cute critters might want to come in, even bears could manage.

Fluttershy sat up in bed, she looked at the mirror on the opposite side of her bedroom, she had gotten bedhead. Fluttershy slipped out of bed and went across the room to her mirror, and picked up her comb. The comb was a light pink with sparkles on it, she thought it was really pretty. She combed her hair pretty well, making it look normal again. Fluttershy never told her friends that she got bedhead almost every night, but she didn't know why. It wasn't bad or anything.

Fluttershy walked into the bathroom, she decided to take a nice, warm bubble bath. She might get some more sleep that way. Fluttershy turned on the water, after waiting a couple of minutes she felt the water. The water was freezing! Fluttershy made the water a bit warm, this time, she only waited a couple of seconds before testing the water, it was still a bit to cold. Fluttershy continued doing this a couple of times until the water was just warm enough. Fluttershy hopped in.

Fluttershy turned on the bubbles, the bath became instantly relaxing, but before Fluttershy drifted off, she had to clean herself. She cleaned all over her body, yes, she cleaned her privates, she needed to get clean. Fluttershy washed her hair well, and combed it afterwards. Fluttershy finished washing, the bath was so relaxing. Fluttershy lay down in the tub, (It was a big tub.) and drifted off.

Fluttershy awoke to the sound of a knocking by the door to the bathroom. What time was it? Could she have drifted off this long? Fluttershy thought it was well past breakfast time. Fluttershy hopped out of the tub, drained all the water and dried herself with a towel that had a picture of nature on it. Fluttershy hurried out the door.

Angel Bunny was thumping his paw against the floor, and pointing to the clock. It read 11:21 A.M! Breakfast time was at 8:30 A.M! Fluttershy hurriedly walked down the stairs, and walked through the hall to her kitchen.

Fluttershy's kitchen looked dusty and lived in, but the dusty part wasn't her fault, she cleaned her kitchen every couple of days. The counters had marks on them, and when you looked at it, you might think that an animal would be living in it, which was true.

Fluttershy quickly chopped up all the carrots, lettuce, spinach and other greens, and made a couple of salads for some of her animals. Fluttershy gathered acorns for the squirrels and other yummy foods for the other animals. Every one of her pets loved her food, well, that was except for Angel Bunny. Angel was a very, very picky eater.

Fluttershy decided to take a nice walk in the woods nearby. She packed her bag with water and bag of potato chips, and then she began to walk into the woods.

The woods were beautiful, flowers blooming, the sun rays streaking through the treetops. It was wonderful. The sounds of birds chirping and winds whistling echoed through the woods, the forest was still; beautifully still, nothing scary.

Fluttershy decided to have a nice snack under the shade of a tree. She ate her potato chips, and then drifted off. Fluttershy didn't notice the sign nailed to the tree that read :

NO LOITERING!

Author's Note:

I think this is a pretty good idea, what do you think? :twilightsmile: I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I liked writing it.