• Published 16th Dec 2015
  • 722 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Soul Eaters - ComputerGlitch88



Where ponies must work to protect their world against the changelings, horrible creatures that eat the cutie marks of innocent ponies. its up to the academy of brave ponies to fight against them. partners, a mister and a weapon.

  • ...
1
 14
 722

Fluttershy And Rarity

My little soul Eaters

Fluttershy and Rarity

"GET BACK HERE!!!"

As the nearby ground, underneath the many nearby cabin's shook, The sounds of screaming rang through the wind. A shrill voice was heard from the nearby ponies in the houses. The snow sparkled as it fell on the mountainside by the tall trees surrounding the fancy cottage at the top. The cottage's doors burst open with a crash, as a mare flew down, looking horribly frightened. The mare's light pink tied-back mane whipped in the wind, her over sized nerdy-looking goggles bounced on her head violently, her green striped jacket held tightly to her fur. She flew as fast as she could while holding a large shield tightly in her hoof. The border around it Gleamed a golden shine, the base color was white with three sparkling blue diamonds in the center.

" THEIR GETTING AWAY!!" A bulky changeling Ran out of the house as a few others followed him. They chased after the ponies down the icy mountain.

The sparkling shield Fluttershy was holding Gleamed the reflection of Rarity looking angry. "FLUTTERSHY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!?"

" I can't fight them Rarity! They're too scary!" Fluttershy cried.

" Well you need to get over it! they are right behind you! turn and-" Rarity was interrupted.

"THEY"RE RIGHT BEHIND ME?!?!" Fluttershy panicked. She turned and tried to shoo away the Changeling chasing her and Rarity. " Come now, do y-you need to chase us? Why don't you just go back to lovely homes and relax? Alright?"

The changelings were not impressed.

" uh, Fluttershy.... THAT'S NOT WORKING!!!" Rarity yelled.

"I don't know what to do!" Fluttershy whined.

" Do what you learned about in class!"

" What did they say to do?"

" I DON'T KNOW! YOU'RE A MIESTER! WE HAVE DIFFERENT CLASSES!"

" I need to find somewhere to hide!" Fluttershy dashed out of the way. she dived behind a mossy, half iced over boulder. She curled up in a ball and tried to catch her breath. She held Rarity in her arm until the shield began to glow. Rarity jumped out of Fluttershy's hooves and stopped shining when she hit the ground as a pony. the falling powdery snow clung to Rarity's purple fur coat and covered the stylish bejeweled bag around her chest.

"Where did they go?" one of the changelings asked. they all stood on the mountain side, apparently a little too dim to see them behind a rock a few feet away. " lets go look if they ran back up." the changeling suggested.

When they left, Fluttershy gave a sigh of relief. " whew, thank goodness."

"Fluttershy! What was that? Why didn't you fight back?" Rarity disappointingly asked Fluttershy.

" Uh..Uh.. Im sorry Rarity. It's..It's just that those things are so scary." Fluttershy said sounding scared even though they were gone.

" But, Fluttershy we have ZERO cutie marks, And we need to get ONE HUNDRED for me to become a death weapon. So instead of running away you need to fight, do what you learned about in class, try some techniques, I don't know, but we need to do something. okay?" Rarity explained.

Fluttershy knew Rarity was right. by running away she may have been out of danger, but she was letting everyone, including herself, down. But just the idea of those creepy eyes and fangs being close to her just made her shutter. She kept reminding herself that she would just have to work through it, she signed up for it in the first place so she was going to have to deliver. " I know Rarity, It's just hard for me."

" I know darling, but let's just try." Rarity Decided to give Fluttershy the benefit of the doubt. She knew that if she just kept telling Fluttershy the same speech then they would get some results eventually, but she was starting to lose hope. She sighed as she turned into her shield and landed in front of Fluttershy causing the snow underneath her to puff up into a cloud of powder. Fluttershy picked up Rarity and held her close.

Fluttershy stood on her hind legs and tried to psych herself up. " Alright Fluttershy, you can do this. Just smack them in the horn and you'll win. You can do this." She marched out from behind the rock when she came face to face with the bulky changeling.

" HISS! THERE YOU ARE!!"

Fluttershy stood for a few seconds, seeming like her brain had stopped working. but then she fell to the ground and screamed. Her high pitched voice shrieked throughout the mountain. She was so surprised and scared that she felt like her body was shutting down, so she just kept screaming. She knew she was overreacting but she didn't know what else to do. she kept screaming Until she was interrupted by a loud rumbling from the top of the hillside. the three ponies at the bottom looked up and were horrified at what they saw.

" GET OUT!! RUN!!! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" A couple changeling's cried out, running, and or flying, away. What looked like a horrible White monster was seen crashing through the trees at the top of the alp. The snowy white Rocks tumbled down the mountain and Completely demolished the couple of cabins, including the changeling one, at the top.

" AVALANCHE!!!!" Rarity Shouted at the top of her lungs, trying to warn Fluttershy. but that was when she realized something. "Fluttershy! Did your scream do that?"

Fluttershy was as still as statue. Other than the fear of being crushed by a million Ice- covered boulders, she was was scared of the fact that a scream could do that. more specifically, HER scream. Could she really have started an avalanche? She knew she wasn't strong
enough to do something like that but, was her scream really that powerful? " Oh, Rarity! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to at all! can you please, please, please,forgive me I just-"

" Fluttershy, darling, You know I forgive you, and I don't mean to interrupt you but ...... ummm." Rarity pointed behind Fluttershy. Fluttershy slowly turned around and saw the same changeling that spooked her standing behind her sarcastically smiling.

" you know, I love this stupid little conversation you two are having here, but there's a flood of impending doom coming our way, so I would like it if you would let me kill you real quick so I get out of here, okay?Okay." The changeling dived for Fluttershy's neck. Trying to sink his teeth into her like vampire,but just to kill her, not to drink her blood. Fluttershy yelped and tried fly out of the changelings way, but he reached up and grabbed the tips of her wings before she could. He tried to hold onto her feathers as she struggled to get away.

" Let go of me Please!!" Fluttershy begged for the changeling to let go of her when Rarity appeared on the face of the shield

" Fluttershy! We have to do something! he's not letting go!" Rarity looked at the changeling for a few seconds and then whispered to Fluttershy "and he could use a manicure. his hooves are looking a bit mangled." Fluttershy didn't appreciate Rarity's comment, but did have to agree. The changeling's hooves were kind of gross, but Fluttershy had more important things to focus on, mostly getting away from this thing trying to kill her. The changeling did not let go, he reached up and bit Fluttershy's wing.

" OW! Fluttershy shouted as the Changeling flew up and grabbed her arms. her free hoof that wasn't holding Rarity grabbed her wing. " oh, ow, ow..." Fluttershy noticed her wing was bleeding, she tried to see if something else was wrong, when Rarity appeared on the shield and panicked, wondering if Fluttershy was alright.

" OH MY GOODNESS!! Fluttershy! are you alright?" Rarity asked her friend. She looked to see what the damage was when she saw the changeling carrying them high above ground. When the rumbling in background got REALLY loud. She looked down and saw the avalanche Running under their hooves. " OH SWEET CELESTIA! ARE YOU TRYING TO TORTURE US?!?!" Rarity furiously yelled at the changeling.

The changeling gave a smug smirk " Maybe a little. I'm gonna kill you anyway so why not have fun with it."

" We'll that won't work! one of the Ponies your trying to kill is Pegasus! She can just fly away!" Rarity thought the Changeling was too much of an idiot to see the obvious flaw in his plan and acted like her and Fluttershy was too smart for him, But, she was wrong.

" Heh, don't you think I've thought of that." The changeling smiled.

Rarity realized he HAD thought of that. She looked at Fluttershy inspecting her hurt wing, blood dripping off of it and onto the crisp snow. Fluttershy looked sadly at Rarity showing her that she can't fly in this condition. The changeling held out Fluttershy and Rarity over the wave of snow and rocks. " Please don't" Fluttershy asked. But the changeling didn't show any mercy. He released Fluttershy from his grasp, and her and Rarity began tumbling down. They were both screaming, as the cold dust coming off the mountain side flew past them. Fluttershy slammed her eyes shut as she embraced for the impact. When she Heard Rarity Screaming at the top of her lungs. Fluttershy held Rarity close to her when she looked at the shield. And that's when Fluttershy got an idea. She held Rarity tightly in her hoof and flipped around so she was staring straight down at the Avalanche. she held Rarity in front of her as she tried to hide herself behind the shield. " I hope this works" she whispered. But she doubted herself as they fell, feeling as though they would still die. She shut her eyes and waited for something to happen.

Fluttershy and Rarity fell while Rarity Panicked about getting a crack on herself, worrying what kind of mark that would leave on her pony form. When she felt herself smash against one of the boulders. They both cringed and thought of the worst things that could happen while the edge of they boulder collided with Rarity's shield. when they curved forward and they impact of the boulder bounced back onto them and they shot off into another direction. The changeling's mouth gaped open at what he saw, they- they survived! how did that happen? Fluttershy thought the same thing when her and Rarity ( who quickly turned back into a pony) fell into a nearby snowbank. they poked their heads out of the snow and looked at each other. They both smiled and laughed, delighted at them still being alive.

" WE'RE ALIVE!!" Rarity cheered. " Fluttershy, you did it!"

" I did?" said Fluttershy

" Of course you did! that was you who made us ricochet of that rock!" Rarity congratulated Fluttershy.

Fluttershy blushed, flattered, " Oh, thanks. I just didn't think that would actually work."

"Well it did! Fluttershy you need to be more confident about what you do. you just saved us! you even started an avalanche and you still think your're helpless! your'e not!" Rarity gave Fluttershy a pep talk.

Fluttershy felt inspired by what Rarity said. " Do you really mean that?" Rarity nodded. Fluttershy felt a wave of confidence wash over her as she stood up and held her head high. " Your Right!"

" There you go darling!" Rarity proudly cheered Fluttershy on as she turned back into her shield form. Fluttershy clutched the handle on the back of The shield and held it high. Then Fluttershy saw a blur of black shoot past her and felt a piercing pain strike her forehead. She fell to floor as Rarity fell out of her hoof and onto the snow a foot away. she saw the bulky changeling from before standing in front of Rarity. Fluttershy sat up and felt a stream of blood coming down her forehead and between her eyes from a bash from the changelings horn.

"You wretched little fools! I will DOOM you if it's the last thing I do!!"

The changeling was furious and determined to kill Rarity and Fluttershy on the spot. Fluttershy saw him standing in front of Rarity as a shield. He was staring at her with blind fury and Fluttershy knew That he was gonna do something bad right then and there. so, without thinking she lunged over to Rarity, picked her up, and yelled angrily " STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIEND!!" as she smacked the shield across the changeling's face and knocked him backwards towards the avalanche. A boulder came down and smashed into the changeling. his body disappeared and his cutie mark floated in front of Fluttershy and Rarity, who were completely in awe for a few seconds. Rarity turned back to a pony and sat next to Fluttershy, still amazed.

" Did-Did we just get a cutie mark?" Fluttershy asked, not believing what happened.

" We-WE DID! FLUTTERSHY WE GOT A CUTIE MARK!!" Rarity squealed.

Fluttershy made a sound that sounded like what a mouse would do if he just found a lifetime-supply of cheese. Rarity stared at Fluttershy, and asked Fluttershy the question they were both thinking. "Fluttershy, how did you do that?"

Fluttershy thought for a moment and then gave Rarity her honest answer " I actually don't know. I just did the first thing that came to my mind." and gave a little awkward smile.

"Well, you Did it!" Rarity tried to celebrate Fluttershy overcoming her fear, And gave her a quick hug before she walked over to the cutie mark and looked at it's ( supposed) glory. "This is so EXCITING! I've only dreamed about how these taste and now I finally get to try one!" She carefully picked it up and daintily put it in her mouth and chewed it up. she swallowed it and thought about it's taste for a short moment before she turned to Fluttershy.

" What is it like?" Fluttershy asked.

Rarity paused."could use salt." They both giggled at Rarity's comment. Rarity walked over and picked Fluttershy off the ground. she wiped a bit of the blood off her forehead " Darling, we should hurry home! We need to take you to the hospital!" Rarity told Fluttershy as reached into her bag and wrapped up Fluttershy's forehead and wing up in a gauze bandage. " But I am very proud of us. Especially you!"

" Thank you Rarity!" Fluttershy felt so flattered. As Rarity helped her off the ground and helped her walk back home She thought to her self "I made Rarity happy and I made myself happy.... I could definitely do that again." She thought that as her hooves sank into the ice and snow as she walked to the hospital with Rarity.







"FLUTTERSHY!!!!!!!!" Rarity screamed. She Panicked, " Is somepony there?!!? I need help! Please! Somepony! My friend is hurt! PLEASE!"