• Published 16th Dec 2015
  • 721 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Soul Eaters - ComputerGlitch88



Where ponies must work to protect their world against the changelings, horrible creatures that eat the cutie marks of innocent ponies. its up to the academy of brave ponies to fight against them. partners, a mister and a weapon.

  • ...
1
 14
 721

Twilight and Pinkie Pie

My little Soul eaters.

Twilight and Pinkie Pie


In the middle of the night, A mare walked on the brick path connecting the two streets together. She was carrying her just-bought groceries with her as her hooves tapped the brick road. As she trotted, she began to feel a creeping feeling of paranoia. she looked at the eerie large buildings looming over her, and her only light source was the single street lamp on the edge of the curb. she was spooked by the rhythmic clicking of her hooves making contact with the road and the scattering she heard in the alleys. she suddenly turned around, looking to make sure nothing was following her.

Her eyes darted all over the street, but she saw nothing. she turned around, feeling that it was all in her imagination, when instead of a road she came face to face with the black fangs and ocean blue eyes of a changeling . she tried to scream for help but the changeling had already bitten into her, and quickly killed her. The mare lied on the ground for a moment until its body Faded away, leaving nothing but the ponies's cutie mark. The cutie mark floated in the air, ready to be taken. The edges of the cutie mark shined a calming blue color , every pony knew that a ponies cutie mark glowed blue when they died, it showed the good and kindness that ran through their veins when they were alive. The changeling gave a sly smirk, Delighted by the meal sitting in front of him. he leaned forward and chomped down on the mark, it squished between his teeth as he chewed it up and swallowed it.

"CHANGELING!" shouted a commanding voice behind the him. He turned and Grimaced at the Alicorn standing on the road. She was a lavender alicorn, wearing a black, zipped up sweater with white lace. with her horn, she was holding the handle of a large whip. The handle was bright pink, with a symbol of three balloons and confetti. the rope was dark pink and smelled of candy, many ponies thought that meant the rope was actually licorice, but no one knew for sure. The Alicorn stood tall and proud with her back straight and head high.

" YOU HAVE TAKEN ONE TOO MANY CUTIE MARKS! AND THAT MEANS THAT WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE YOUR CUTIE MARK! WITH MY FRIEND HERE WE MAKE SURE TO WRAP THIS ALL UP NICELY! Twilight had no idea why she said that last line. it sounded so stupid she couldn't believe it was coming out of her mouth. was a pun really going to make this changeling intimidated of her? Pinkie must have been starting to rub off on her. Speaking of Pinkie, the end of the whip Twilight was holding began to glow. the very end of the rope turned into the front half of Pinkie.

" Ha Ha! that was a good one Twilight! you've been working on your material since last time!" Pinkie laughed.

" Pinkie! Now is not the time!" Twilight said through her gritted teeth.Pinkie looked at the changeling who was rather disinterested with their conversation, wondering whether he should just get it over with and kill them or see what happens.

" Oop! Sorry Twilight!" Pinkie gave a awkward smile and her body turned back into the end of the whip.

The changeling gave up at the point and started to fly away, forgetting that Twilight had wings too. she quickly swooped in front of him and smacked the end of the Whip against his face, his black cheek filled up with blood and turned a cherry red. he quickly went from irritated to enraged. He dove towards Twilight, baring his fangs and letting out a screeching "HISS!" . Twilight swiftly dodged to the side And flew south. she then wrapped the whip around his hoof. Realizing that Twilight had gone,he tried to bite the rope to get it off of his hoof.but instead twilight thrust the changeling towards the ground as hard as she could. He shot headfirst into the path creating a small hole in the road. A few bricks went loose and one or two of them flew off in different directions. He laid on the floor for a few seconds before vanishing and leaving a cutie mark. The cutie mark left a red glow, showing the distrust and hurt the changeling expressed in its life.

Pinkie quickly went from being a (possibly) candy whip to a pony in a second flat as she skipped over to the cutie mark and started to slurp it up like milkshake. she was bright pink with a darker pink mane, wearing a green and brown camo jacket and a satchel with supplies around her chest. she swallowed the mark in one bite and smiled. " ooo! Cherry pie and cinnamon flavored, Yummy!"

Twilight rolled her eyes at Pinkie, "you know those don't have flavors Right?"

Pinkie shot her a mysterious look and then smiled. " well how do you know? You've never eaten one!"

" That's because I can't." Twilight said with a tone of Duh, you should already know that."

I know, but see! you don't know what it tastes like so you can't prove that they don't come in flavors!" Pinkie smirked believing she had won the argument.

" I think I've read enough about it to know" Twilight Know-it-all-ingly said.

" well books only go so far when you've got first hand experience!" Pinkie gave another victory smirk.

Twilight smiled, "you can't lose an argument about sweet stuff ever, can you"?

Pinkie gave a chipper grin, "Nope!"

Twilight Chuckled, "You can be hard to work with sometimes you know?"

Pinkie Frowned "you don't really mean that, Right Twilight?"

Twilight gave Pinkie a reassuring smile "of course not Pinkie, I'm just joking, now lets go home. I need to plan out what were doing tomorrow." Twilight began to trot down the road. Pinkie Got an excited smile on her face.

" Yay! and I can finish eating the rest of the cookies I baked this morning!" She began to bounce down the street next to Twilight.

Twilight quickly checked her watch, She thought about whether or not Shinigami Celestia got the cutie mark by now and put it in their files. This was always the most stressful part of changeling hunting, waiting to find out if Shinigami fixed their grade so the new cutie mark would show up. she would die if the cutie marks were lost and she failed, she Shook nervously at the thought.

"hey Twilight? you coming?"

Twilight looked up, not realizing she had stopped walking, Pinkie was already all the way up the road. Twilight blushed.

"oh! sorry Pinkie! I got a bit distracted." Her and Pinkie walked down the brick path, To their home on the other side of town near the academy.