• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 603 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Ponies and Me Season 1 Book 1: Mario Kart Wii is Magic Part 1 - Mina the Echidna



One day in Equestria, I was taking a stroll around Ponyville. Then, my cutie mark started glowing and I went to the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom. Then, I discovered Twilight and Starlight had the same thing happening to her too. We had to go to CHS.

  • ...
31
 21
 603

Chapter 4: Racing in the 50cc Mushroom Cup; Thank You Presents

My POV

As soon as I broke the orb, I started floating in the air. When the magic went inside of me, I grew pony ears, unicorn horn, pegasus wings, and a pony tail.

"Want to race against me, Luigi, Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Toadette, Toad, Bowser, Baby Mario, and Baby Peach?" someone asked from behind me.

I turned around and saw Daisy.

"Sure." I said and she bought me a red motorcycle.

'Perfect.' I thought as I got my motorcycle suit out of my backpack.

When I got into it, I said to myself, "Perfect fit."

As soon as I got out of the changing room, I got outside with my motorcycle, turned it on, and left for Luigi Circuit.

*10 Minute Time Skip*

When I got there, I went to the 12th place spot right on time. When Lakitu was about to turn on the 3rd light, I turned on my motorcycle. When I pressed my gas pedal, I got a special boost.

'Perfect.' I thought as I raced past 5 people, which is Daisy, Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Baby Mario, making me 7th place.

As I raced past 5 more people, which is Yoshi, Baby Peach, Donkey Kong, Toad, and Toadette, making me 2nd place, I muttered, "Time to throw the blue shell at Bowser." with an evil smirk on my face as I threw the blue shell.

When Bowser got hit by it, I got past him and crossed the finish line in 1st place. Everyone started cheering for me as I was blushing in embarrassment. Bowser got in 12th place, and he was really mad.

"How did I lose from a newbie racer?!?!" he yelled as he was about to throw a giant fireball at Mario, even though he didn't do anything.

Bowser threw the fireball at him, but before he got hit, I stood in front of him and took the hit myself. Then, the whole crowd gasped as I was covered in burns from head to shin. Again. When my heart stopped again, I blacked out, making the crowd gasp loudly and Luigi and Daisy coming to the lifeless body of me. As soon as Luigi grabbed my left hand while crying and Daisy doing the same with my right hand, me and the two started floating in the air.

Luigi was carried by a green aura, Daisy was carried by a tangerine orange aura, and my lifeless body was carried by a red aura. When the three of us were lifted down, the crowd gasped in awe. When Luigi and Daisy woke up, Luigi started panicking and running around like a maniac when he noticed he got green pony ears, green pegasus wings, and a short, brown pony tail.

Daisy, on the other hand, was in awe as she saw tangerine orange pony ears and a tangerine orange unicorn horn on her head, vivid orange alicorn-sized wings on her back, and a long, red orange pony tail that makes her hair go to her knees.

Luigi stopped when he noticed Daisy giving him a confused look.

Luigi started scratching his neck and said, "Sorry." in a quiet tone.

"It's okay." Daisy said with a calm tone in her voice.

And that calmed Luigi down. But what they didn't notice is that I was starting to wake up. The crowd started cheering happily and Luigi, Daisy, Mario, Peach, Baby Mario, Baby Peach, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Toadette, and Toad turned around and gave them a confused look. A familiar sunset orange girl pointed to me and the 10 friends rushed towards me with a worried and concerned look on their faces. When my eyes got in full sight, I saw the ten looking at me with worried and concerned looks.

"What happened?" I asked them and they pointed to my head, my forehead, my hair, and my back.

Sure enough, I noticed that I had Equestrian magic on me: red pony ears, a red unicorn horn, a pair of red alicorn wings, and a long, orange pony tail.

"Equestrian magic. I didn't know there were some in me." I mumbled to myself.

"Huh?" two people from behind me asked in unison.

I turned around and sat there with a shocked expression on my face, jaws dropped, and my eyes were wide. It was Daisy and Luigi. Luigi had green pony ears, green pegasus wings, and a short, brown pony tail while Daisy had tangerine orange pony ears, a tangerine orange unicorn horn, a pair of tangerine orange alicorn wings, and a long, red-and-orange pony tail.

"What?" Daisy asked, confused.

I sighed and started explaining about where the 4 of us came from, our friends, and the Equestrian magic subject. When I was done, everyone except for my 3 friends and I started crying.

"Y-You are l-leaving??" Daisy asked through her tears.

"Yes. I am afraid the 4 of us have to leave. Here's something I would like to give to you before we leave." I said sadly.

Then, I picked something out of my shirt pocket and handed it to Daisy. It was 2 keys. One key had Daisy's symbol and the other had Luigi's symbol.

"This is a thank you present for the 2 of you for helping me." I said happily.