• Published 14th Jan 2016
  • 603 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Ponies and Me Season 1 Book 1: Mario Kart Wii is Magic Part 1 - Mina the Echidna



One day in Equestria, I was taking a stroll around Ponyville. Then, my cutie mark started glowing and I went to the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom. Then, I discovered Twilight and Starlight had the same thing happening to her too. We had to go to CHS.

  • ...
31
 21
 603

Chapter 2: Killed; Meeting Luigi and Daisy; Drained Magic

*Previously*

*I was knocked out with burns from my face to my shin.

"*gasp* MINA!!!" The three girls screamed.*

Sunset Shimmer's POV

When they got down to the ground, I checked Mina's heart pulse. Nothing. Her heart wasn't beating. I fell to the ground crying.

"MINA!! Why did you have to die on the start of our mission?!" I said, bursting into tears.

When I stopped crying, I fell asleep, as well as the other girls.

Daisy's POV

Luigi and I were on a walk around the Mushroom Kingdom as usual, until we were stopped by a Toad. He seemed to be out of breath, but why?

"Help! There are four girls on the outskirts of the Mushroom Kingdom. Three of them were sleeping while the other one is unconscious!! Help them!!" he yelled.

When the Toad left, me and Luigi were standing there shocked.

"Come on Luigi! We must go help them!" I said worriedly.

"Let's-a-go!" Luigi said confidently.

When we got to the outskirts of the Mushroom Kingdom, we saw four girls in driving suits. There was an orange-skinned girl, a light purple-skinned girl, a lavender purple-skinned girl, and a red-skinned girl. When we noticed the red-skinned girl, she had burns from her face to shin. I got mad and said to myself, "Bowser must have did this."

Luigi noticed that she was the one unconscious. Luigi went over to her, as did I. When I checked her heart pulse there was nothing. But when I checked the other three girls, their hearts were beating normal. Luigi got into a form that I had never seen before and held his hand to me. Then, out of nowhere, I was in the same type of form as him, but a little different. Luigi only got pegasus wings while I got a unicorn horn and alicorn wings. I focused my horn on the girl and I performed a spell that will make her heart beat normal for as long as she lives.

Then Luigi touched her forehead and all of her scars were gone and she got red pony ears, a red unicorn horn, red alicorn wings, and an orange pony tail. Then Luigi touched the other three girls and the orange girl got orange pony ears, orange unicorn and red-and-yellow pony tail. The light purple girl got light purple pony ears, light purple unicorn horn, and a royal purple-and-aqua green pony tail. Last, the lavender girl got lavender purple pony ears, a lavender purple unicorn horn, lavender purple alicorn wings, and a indigo, royal purple, and pink pony tail. Then, the two of us fell to the ground as the three girls, plus the red girl woke up.

My POV

"W-What happened?" I asked.

Then, I noticed pony ears, a unicorn horn, alicorn wings, and a pony tail on me. Before I was about to scream, my mouth was covered by a girl with orange-red hair and next to her was a man that was wearing mostly green. Then, Daisy uncovered my mouth and noticed me lifting up in the air. Then, in a red flash of light, my body was turning a dark cherry red, as well as my clothing and my hair turning a dark color as well. But, they noticed the real me floating and getting into a fighting stance.

"Dark Twivine Reddel," I growled.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my good counterpart, Mina Reddel," Dark Twivine Reddel said.

"Do you want a fight? Cause that is what you will get!!" I yelled and threw a magic beam out of my horn.

Just then, Mario, Princess Peach, Rosalina, Toad, Toadette, Donkey Kong, and Yoshi came rushing to Luigi and Daisy.

"What's going on? !" Yoshi yelled.

"This girl is trying to defeat her evil counterpart." Daisy said.

"Her name is Mina." Starlight said.

"And look what's haappening!" Twilight yelled.

Everyone gasped to know that Dark Twivine Reddel caught my magic beam with her unicorn horn.

"What? How is this possible?!" I yelled.

"This is the end for you, Mina Reddel." Dark Twivine Reddel said.

Everyone gasped in horror to discover that.

"Look!" Toadette said.

When the 12 friends turned to my direction, they gasped in horror what they saw.

"NO!! TWIVINE!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

Then, I lost my unicorn horn and alicorn wings and started falling. Just as the ground came into view, someone caught me. Since I couldn't open my eyes, I didn't know that Yoshi caught me. When he brought me to the ground, he set me down in the grass. When I opened mhy eyes, they were in shock to notice my eyes went from sky blue to light gray. I tried to sit up, but my head just came back down to the ground.

"Help...me. I...feel...too...weak." I said weakly before I blacked out.