• ...
1
 5
 1,680

Day Zero

Day Zero

Luna was currently leading today’s day court as her sister Celestia had vanished leaving Luna to have to deal with the snooty diplomats which she was sure that this was the most probable reason to why she had vanished for the day. Luna had to send the diplomats outside just encase she screamed at any diplomat, and currently all the pony’s that were in the throne room were the normal guards and Shining Armour, captain of the royal guard, who had just returned from his honey moon with his wife Cadence. After many long silent minutes of Luna rubbing her face with her hooves Luna finally asked a question to Shining Armour, “How long will this last”

“Err I think all day, Princess” Shining Armour responded which made Luna hoof slap herself “oh why did today had to be the day my sister runs off, she is probably laughing at me while she eats her specially made cake on a beach somewhere”

“Err Princess” Shining Armour asked

“What is it Captain”

“Did you order a parade today?”

“No why” Luna asked confused

“Well don’t you hear that” Shining Armour asked which made Luna pick up her ears

“Is that music” Luna asked which Shining Armour only nodded “let’s see then, to the window” Luna said pointing a hoof at the nearest window. Luna and Shining Armour walked to the window and looked over Canterlot and they both saw what looked like a huge parade at the edge of the city “captain, tell the guards to keep an eye on it, if it turns out to be another Pinkie parade then leave it be”.

“Yes Princess” Shining Armour saluted with his hoof before walking off to give new orders to the other guards. Luna meanwhile watched the parade with great interest.

The Public of Canterlot however quickly heard the strange music and decided to investigate who was making such a load noise, soon fillies, stallions and mares were watching the spectacle play out within their own city.

“Make way for Princess Trixie” sang many brown stallion ponies’ within the parade “Make way it’s Princess Trixie”.

Then a smiling white Unicorn started to sing jumping through the crowd “Hey, clear the way in the old bazaar hey you, let us though it’s a bright new star, oh come be the first on your block to meet her eye… make way, here she comes ring bells, bang the drums” the white Unicorn sang pushing pony’s out of the way with magic before jumping on top of a colt shouted into the colts ears and to the audience of pony’s “are you gonna love this mare” as the Unicorn sang curtains dropped around a certain newly acquainted Alicorn revealing Trixie Lulamoon.

“Princess Trixie, fabulous she, Trixie Lulamoon, genuflect show some respect down on your knees” the white Unicorn sang using magic to push the royal guards and watching ponies to their knees. “Now try your best to stay calm brush up your Sunday salaam then come and meet her spectacular coterie”.

“Princess Trixie, mighty is she, Trixie Lulamoon… Strong as ten regular colts, definitely… She faced the galloping hordes… A hundred bad colts with swords… Who sent those goons to their lord? Why Princess Trixie” the white Unicorn sang as Trixie spread her new wings to their full length and using a small amount of magic to dazzle the audience.

“Princess Trixie, gorgeous is she, Trixie Lulamoon… That physique, how it leads weak colts to their knees” the White unicorn sang knocking over many young stallions which had their mouths dropped from looking at Trixie “Well get out in that square, adjust your lenses and prepare, to gawk and grovel and stare at Princess Trixie” he sang leading the parade into the castle past the many guards who were pushed to their knees because of the white Unicorn’s magic which allowed the parade to move up to the castle unchallenged when they reached the castle throne room door way.

Pushing the door out of the way with his magic as if it was nothing then White Unicorn jumped into the castle hall way and continued to sing “Princess Trixie, amorous she, Trixie Lulamoon… I heard your Princess was a sight lovely to see” the Unicorn shouted grabbing Shining Armour by the hoofs and spinning him like a tornado into the throne room “and that, good pony is why we got dolled up and dropped by”.

“So make way for Princess… Trixie” the parade of ponies sang together and ending their song stunning and confusing the guards and even Princess Luna but not a now very dizzy Shining Armour who landed next to Princess Luna in a small heap along with a couple of other guards who were caught up in the path of their commanders wild spin.

“Now that’s one way to make an entrance don’t you agree Trixie” the white Unicorn said laughing like a mad colt while extending a hoof to Trixie.

“The marvellous princess Trixie completely agrees” Trixie said accepting the hoof and stepping out of the open carriage which made everyone in the room to stay silent even Princess Luna.

Luna was the first to speak “who are you and why you are here” Luna shouted hitting the floor with her front right hoof, hoping to get answers she watched as the two pony’s just burst into laughter, “what is the meaning of this” Luna shouted at the two ponies who were now laughing right in front of her.
“Oh my I thought it was obvious” the white Unicorn said trying to hold back more laughter.

“We’re here for the throne” Trixie said standing just as tall as Luna.

“Looks like a thousand years on the moon makes pony’s just a bit dim” the white Unicorn laughed out loud.

At that comment Luna lost control and fired a bolt of magic out of her horn at the white Unicorn but the bolt was deflected by Trixie as the new Alicorn stepped in front of the white Unicorn “how dare you enter my home and demand for mine and my sisters throne, leave now before we stop you and throw you into the dungeon” Luna shouted as her guards including Shining Armour lined up between their princess and the intruders.

Luna was expecting the two ponies’ to retreat but instead they did something she did not expect, they laughed at her and her warning which made her even more angry. “Well I think this facade is up, don’t you agree Trixie” the white Unicorn laughed.

“Of course” Trixie said laughing just as much as the white Unicorn, suddenly the white Unicorn clapped his hooves together and then suddenly all the ponies within the parade moments ago disappeared into a puff of smoke leaving Trixie and the white Unicorn in a room full of guards.

“Order your guards to stand down and we will let you leave peacefully…or they and you will get hurt and we kick you out anyway… so what do you say” the white Unicorn said containing a small laugh.

“Who are you?” Luna asked the white Unicorn.

“Oh Looney I’m hurt you don’t remember me, I remembered you, after all we now both have something in common” the white Unicorn said faking a hurt impression.

“No…no it can’t be” Luna said shocked facing defeat before anything began Luna did the only thing she could do “Shining Armour tell every pony to stand down” this surprised Shining Armour making him ask a question every other guard wanted to know “why?”, “just do it captain stand down now” obeying Luna’s orders Shining armour gave the order to stand down making every guard drop their attacking stance.

“Thank you Looney, your services are no longer needed” the white Unicorn laughed clapping his hooves together making Luna disappear from the throne room while making every pony in the room except Trixie gasp in surprise “come Trixie Equestria is now ours to do as we please” the white Unicorn laughed as he and Trixie moved to the empty throne chairs. The guards that were still there just shifted apart letting the two ponies’ though free to take Equestira without a challenge. “now then, before we do anything else, if any pony wishes to leave you made do so now, but if you do you will be branded traitors to the crown and banished from our new Equestira, those who wish to stay and serve us must bow down before us got that.. Good… now then let’s see those traitors” the white Unicorn shouted across the throne room.

All the guards looked at each other before silently sighing with defeat and quickly enough one by one each guard dropped down to their knees and bowed to their new masters, except one, Shining Armour, he stood tall and still with pride walked out of the throne room defining the two new owners of Equestria. “Well can’t will them all, oh well” the white Unicorn said making a small laugh escape his mouth. Turning to Trixie the white Unicorn said “you know what I fancy… a glass of chocolate milk, it would do wonders to end this day with” turning to the guards that were still bowing “you pony’s get me and Trixie you new rulers two glasses of chocolate milk prompt, no… on second thought get us 10 glasses of chocolate milk one for Trixie and the other 9 to me” the White Unicorn said already licking his lips for the chocolate milk. As the guards left the white Unicorn put his two back hooves on top of a small stool putting his other hooves behind his head “oh it’s good to be king”.