• ...
1
 5
 1,679

CMC's Crystal Cave

2 Days Earlier

“Cutie Mark Crusaders Cave Explorers are a go” three excited filly’s jumped and shouted giving each other a high hoof. All three were each wearing a head lamp as they marched into the dark crystal cave underneath Canterlot.

“Celestia knows this is the best idea we have come up with for finding our Cutie marks” a Pegasus filly said leading the other two filly’s deeper into the cave

“I know this is the best idea ever” an Earth pony said smiling “you got the map right”

“Of Course how can we ever get a cave exploring Cutie mark without it” the Pegasus said

“My sister is going to be mad, if I get dust on my fur” the Unicorn said as she walked behind them “but it is a still a good idea, on how we got those train tickets to Canterlot and cave exploring equipment… what time does the train leave Canterlot to go back to Ponyvile Scootaloo”

“Err about…err 4pm Sweetie Bell” the Pegasus known as Scootaloo responded

“Don’t you worry about it we will have plenty of time to get back, no pony will ever know we even got to Canterlot” the Earth Pony said to Sweetie Bell

“I hope your right Apple Bloom”

“Alight then… is it this way” Apple Bloom said before running off into the cave

“Wait Apple Bloom no!” Scootaloo shouted to apple Bloom but it was too late, as soon as Apple Bloom had left both Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo heard Apple Bloom scream, which made the two friends quickly run after her. Once they had both got to Apple Bloom they both saw that the floor above Apple Bloom was quickly crumbling away “don’t worry Apple Bloom we will save you” Scootaloo shouted, turning to Sweetie Bell Scootaloo said “you have to save her”

“Me…but what if it fall” Sweetie Bell said very scared

“Don’t worry I have I rope, I tie it to you and you get Apple Bloom quickly and then I will pull you back if you fall, ok”

“Ok” was the only answer from Sweetie Bell and before she knew it the rope was already around her stomach. “Ok don’t look down, don’t look down” she said to herself as she slowly walked to were Apple Bloom was. “Ok got her” Sweetie Bell said as she finally reached Apple Bloom

“Ok then I’m going to slowly pull you back, don’t let go of Apple Bloom” Scootaloo said as she started to pull on the rope which slowly helped Apple Bloom out of the Crumbling floor, and soon Apple Bloom was still alive with her two best friends.

“Oh thank you” Apple Bloom said giving both her two friends a big group hug.

“Apple Bloom” Scootaloo gasped “to tight”

“Sorry” Apple Bloom laughed pulling out of the hug which made both her friends gasp for air.

Then load crakes were heard by the three filly’s, they all looked to see the floor Apple Bloom near fell down started to crumble along the floor they were standing on, and then suddenly the floor gave way underneath the Cutie Mark Crusaders, sending all three filly’s into the dark abyss of the cave which made all three scream for their lives.

Apple Bloom was the first to reach the bottom of the dark cave but instead of feeling pain and hitting something hard like a rock, she instead hit something soft and invisible, she was about to examine it but was flattened by Sweetie Bell as she landed on top of Apple Bloom. “Ouch” Apple Bloom could only say as Sweetie Bell landed on her.

“Sorry Apple Bloom” Sweetie Bell nervously laughed as she attempted to get of her friend and fellow Cutie Mark Crusader but before she could get off she was then hit by Scootaloo, which flattened both Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell making both Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell to both say at the same time “ouch”

“Sorry girls” Scootaloo apologised getting off Sweetie Bell which allowed her to get off the crushed Apple Bloom.

“Next time we go cave exploring bring a Pegasus that actually fly can fly” Apple Bloom said as she picked herself up

“Hey… you know my wings are not fully developed, I still need training, but once I can fly Celestia herself won’t be able to slow me down” Scootaloo defended herself

“Where are we” Sweetie Bell asked unknowingly stopping a fight between her two best friends, but also getting the attention of something underneath them.

“I don’t know looks like we reached the bottom of this cave” just then an idea flipped into Apple Blooms head “do I have my Cutie Mark do I do I do I” she excitingly said turning her flank towards Sweetie Bell

“Sorry Apple Bloom but no” getting a disappointed aww from her friend “do I have mine” Sweetie Bell said doing the same thing Apple Bloom did

“Nope” Apple Bloom just said as she sat down also getting a disappointed aww from Sweetie Bell

“That’s funny” Scootaloo said getting the attention of her friends

“What’s funny?” both Sweetie Bell and Apple Bloom asked at the same time while looking at Scootaloo who was holding a map “well according to this map, this place does not exist”

“What!” Apple bloom said “what does that mean”

“It means no pony will look for us here as they won’t know were here” Sweetie Bell said looking very worried

“But don’t worry we can get out of here” Scootaloo said looking upwards only to wish that she did not

“It’s hopeless” Apple Bloom said sitting down with tears starting to flow from her eyes “we will be stuck don’t here forever I won’t ever see my family ever again”

Sweetie Bell knew what Apple Bloom was saying and she sat down next to Apple Bloom and started to tear up herself “I won’t see my family ever again” she could only say before bursting into fountains on tears.

Scootaloo sat on the other side of Apple Bloom not tearing up like her other friends but still very upset “I’ll never make a sonic rain boom and impress Rainbow Dash” Scootaloo said hanging her head low looking into the dark abyss of the cave below them.

After some time of crying and worrying from the three fillies they soon stopped to hear quiet laughing, the three then picked up again regaining hope on getting out of the crystal caves. “Who’s there” Scootaloo shouted at the top of her lungs hoping it was not a cave monster but a passing pony.

“no need to shout I’m only here you know” the response came which surprised the three filly’s as the voice did not come from above it came from below, “who’s …there” Scootaloo said again looking down into the darkness beneath them “me” came the only response

“Who’s? me?” Sweetie Bell asked picking up the courage to speak “and show yourself whoever you are”

“I don’t know who you are young Unicorn but, let me light a candle or three” the voice said back to the three filly’s, then suddenly they all heard two hooves clap together and suddenly the cave beneath them lit up temporarily blinding the three filly’s. Slowly the three gained back their eyes and they then saw a grey dusty Unicorn standing in what looked like a very small room with just a bed and a book case and many, many candles lying around the room, all of which were lit. “Now that’s better we can see each other now, don’t you think”

“Who are you?” Apple Bloom asked looking down into the small lit cave

“Me, my names unimportant at the moment, but right now I see three fillies who are trapped just like me, and I think we can work together to get out of here… so what do you say” the Unicorn said smiling

“So what are you doing down here” Sweetie Bell said wanting to know something of the pony that stood below them in a magical cage.

“Well I really wanted to make many ponies happy, I can grant wishes and stuff, but for a price… and well the princesses did not like me giving pony’s what they desired as they said and I quote, “causing Mischief across Equestria”, and wanted me to stop but I didn’t” the Unicorn said still smiling “and that’s how I ended up here”

“You grant wishes” Scootaloo asked very curious “what wishes can you grant… are you a Genie”

That made the strange dust covered Unicorn to start laughing “no I’m not a Genie… there’s no such thing, I’m just a very powerful Unicorn that was taught very powerful magic from a very powerful pony” the Unicorn explained while still laughing “I can grant any wish you want… but it always comes at a price”

“What price” Apple Bloom asked

“Well depends on what I feel like really… but anyway were getting of topic, you get me out of here, I will then get you home and then I will give you one free wish, for each of you lovely pony’s” the Unicorn said no longer laughing but smiling “so how about it”

“Deal” the three filly’s said at the same time “now what do we do”

“Well see the metal seal in the middle of the invisible barrier” the Unicorn said pointing with one of his hooves guiding the three pony’s to the metal seal “that seal can only be opened by a Unicorn, Pegasus and Earth pony… which is very lucky you three came at the same time” the Unicorn told the three filly’s “you must place one hoof into one of the hoof slots, and then the seal will break and I will be free to help you” the Unicorn said smiling happily

“That’s it that’s all we have to do” Apple Bloom said getting a nod from the Unicorn while moving and placing a hoof single hoof on the metal seal into the hoof print waiting for her friends to do the same, which her friends quickly did by doing the same thing Apple Bloom did with her hoof. Then after the three filly’s placed there hooves onto the metal seal the invisible barrier vanished making the three all fall into the lit cave, along with the metal seal. “Ouch” the three said together as they hit the solid floor giving the Unicorn a small laugh.

“now where is your home” the Unicorn asked the three filly’s, “Ponyvile” Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell and Scootaloo said at the same time “good now hold on to your lunch as this might be a bit tough” the Unicorn said moving to the three filly’s, then the Unicorn clapped his front two hooves together and the four disappeared into a bright white light and soon they were out of the crystal cave and in Ponyvile’s apple farm fields.

The Three fillies were now very dizzy after they vanished from the cave and appeared into the apple fields of Ponyvile, they were walking all over the place banging into tree’s or each other, which made the Unicorn laugh into a fit of giggles. “I did warn you” the Unicorn laughed. “Now then” the Unicorn said smiling again while grabbed the three filly’s close to prevent them from getting even dizzier. Once there heads stopped spinning the Unicorn spoke once again “well were out of that drifty cave and now I believe I promised you free three wishes, so what do you want to wish for” this made the three filly’s wonder what to wish for “oh did I mention I can give pony’s there Cutie marks as well” as the Unicorn said that the eyes bulged out of the three filly’s.

“Really!!!” they all shouted at the same time”

“Really” the Unicorn answered back smiling with an even bigger smile

“We want our Cutie marks” they all shouted at the same time which made the Unicorn fall back

“Ok I get it, now then who do you idolise” the Unicorn asked the three fillies

“What’s this have to do with getting our cutie marks” Apple Bloom asked

“Everything, now then who do you idolise” the Unicorn asked on last time

“My sister Apple Jack” Apple Bloom answered

“My sister Rarity” Sweetie Bell answered after Apple Bloom

“Rainbow Dash the greatest flyer in all of Equestira” Scootaloo said

“Ok I got it” the Unicorn said “focus on their Cutie marks and only their Cutie marks… are you focusing on their Cutie marks” which all three just nodded their heads “good” the Unicorn said with a very toothy grin. The Unicorn stood up standing taller than the three fillies’; he then lifted his front two hooves of the ground so that his back two hooves were only touching the ground, closing his eyes the Unicorn then banged his front two hooves, then dropped his hooves back on the ground and smiled with an extra big toothy grin.

“That it” Scootaloo said wondering if the mad Unicorn did anything

“Of course… now I will take my leave I have a lot of catching up to do with a couple of old ponies… and have good luck with your wishes my little pony’s… bye” the Unicorn then disappeared after clapping his hooves together leaving the filly’s alone on the green hill surrounded by apple tree’s

“Hey Apple Bloom you have a Cutie mark” Sweetie Bell yelled which made Apple Bloom look at her flank, Apple Blooms mouth dropped as their on her once blank flank was a cutie mark which looked a lot like her sisters Cutie mark, she then looked at Sweetie Bell only to shout back

“Sweetie Bell you have a Cutie mark too” this made Sweetie Bell do the same thing Apple Bloom did, she looked at her flank to see a new Cutie mark which looked like her sisters Cutie mark. Suddenly they were knocked down to the floor as Scootaloo jumped for joy

“I have a Cutie mark” she said showing it to her friends

“Oh wow that looks so cool” Sweetie Bell said as she looked at Scootaloo’s Cutie mark

“I know it looks just like Rainbow Dashes this is the best day of our lives” Scootaloo shouted jumping for joy. Soon all three fillies were jumping for joy at their new Cutie marks, and screaming in happiness. However if they had stopped screaming at that moment they would have heard three scream’s which spread across Ponyville, one scream from the barn of the apple farm, another earth moving scream from design clothes shop in Ponyville and the last scream from inside the library and the laugh of a now clean White Unicorn.