• Published 12th Dec 2015
  • 303 Views, 3 Comments

The Sweet Sounding Belle - Lewis a Cute Pegasus



Sweetie Belle is practicing for the talent show alone due to Applebloom helping out of the farm that day and Scootaloo on a vacation, and she needs at least somepony to tell her how her voice is, and Featherweight volunteers.

  • ...
 3
 303

Dawn of Bulk's Last Day

Featherweight was super depressed when he woke up, he can not believe he has to take care of himself after Bulk's passing, he only has 5 hours till the heart attack that would kill his brother. Featherweight locked himself inside his room to just cry the hours away, after crying for a good 4 hours and went out his room to go toilet.

He then went downstairs to see his brother, as much as Featherweight feared Bulk was holding his chest, managing to deal with the chest pain, but Featherweight knew he wouldn't be able to beat out the heart attack. Featherweight didn't cry in front on his brother, he didn't want to make his brother's last hour misery. He hugged his brother, who couldn't hug back, but he did see Bulk smile, but Featherweight didn't smile back, he just looked the floor, they just hugged for 20 minutes, leaving 2 thirds of an hour left of Bulk to live.

Bulk made Featherweight two taco's and gave one to him. Featherweight slowly ate the taco, trying to hold back tears. Bulk didn't say a word to his brother. Bulk at the other taco, which would be the last thing he would ever eat. Bulk slumped onto the couch, which was not like him, but Featherweight knowing his brother is in pain he didn't mind.

With only 10 minutes on Bulk's life clock known as his heart and brain, Featherweight started to shake and twitch, close to failing to not cry. Bulk tilted his head and looked concerned at his brother, he hugged him for a good 9 minutes...

Featherweight couldn't stand it, he ran to the hospital to have Nurse Redheart ready to bring Bulk in, he ran back home and saw there was only 10 seconds, Featherweight just whispered the seconds and gave his brother one last hug.

The clock hit 11 am, and then Featherweight heard a thud, he looked at his brother, who went into cardiac arrest. Featherweight ran out the house, so the nurses could bring Bulk into the hospital. Featherweight ran to the only person he trusted to be with during this moment. He knocked on the door, knowing his luck today he expected Rarity, but luckily Sweetie Belle answered.

"Hey Featherweight-" she saw Featherweight's look of serious depression and looked at him concerned "-whats wrong?"

"I-I need you right now..." Featherweight answered, and walks to the hospital, with Sweetie Belle following him.