• Published 12th Dec 2015
  • 303 Views, 3 Comments

The Sweet Sounding Belle - Lewis a Cute Pegasus



Sweetie Belle is practicing for the talent show alone due to Applebloom helping out of the farm that day and Scootaloo on a vacation, and she needs at least somepony to tell her how her voice is, and Featherweight volunteers.

  • ...
 3
 303

I Ain't Gonna Let It Get To Me (Slow Creep)

Featherweight walked around Ponyville, Sweetie Belle really cheered him up, but depression's trying to creep back in, he knows that it's there, he can sense it in his hooves. But no matter what he was going to stay positive and not let depression ruin his life, for the sake of Sweetie Belle. He was on his way to the park when he saw Rainbow Dash, chilling on a cloud as usual, until she see's the thin pegasus colt, she shouted to Featherweight "Hey Featherweight! Glad to see you're not sad..." He sighed but responded kindly "Hey Rainbow Dash, yeah, Sweetie Belle cheered me up that's why, i know you had connections with my brother." Rainbow Dash looked around "Had connections with him? I trained him for the Equestria Games! Snowflake did pretty well even with his well bulky body." she said in a non-offensive way. Featherweight smiled a bit and nodded, he always liked his brother nickname of Snowflake. He walked away and waves at RD, who was napping on the cloud she was chilling on.

Featherweight was heading to Sugarcube Corner to order a cupcake, Pinkie Pie smiling as usual, until she noticed who it was who came in, then her ears lowered, Featherweight walked to the counter, and tilted his head. He's never seen Pinkie like this. Not since Cheese upstaged her. He looked at Pinkie with concern, "You okay Pinkie? You're not yourself today." he asked. Pinkie's ears lowered more, "I'm just, sorry about your brother...I hate it when I see somepony with one less relative..." Pinkie said apologetically.
"Actually, he was my last relative..." Featherweight responded. Pinkie couldn't believe it, her mane deflated and her ears lowered even more. Featherweight was shocked, he really has never seen this side of Pinkie, not at all. Featherweight was confused, but worried, he walked away in case Pinkie went insane.

Author's Note:

Short :derpytongue2: