• Published 12th Dec 2015
  • 303 Views, 3 Comments

The Sweet Sounding Belle - Lewis a Cute Pegasus



Sweetie Belle is practicing for the talent show alone due to Applebloom helping out of the farm that day and Scootaloo on a vacation, and she needs at least somepony to tell her how her voice is, and Featherweight volunteers.

  • ...
 3
 303

A Dashful Date

Rainbow Dash flew to the clubhouse to check how Sweetie Belle is doing without Applebloom and Scootaloo. She sees Sweetie Belle kissing Featherweight's muzzle, RD stifles a "n'aww" and knocks on the clubhouse door. Sweetie Belle walks to the door, blushing red and opens the door.

"Oh, Hey Rainbow Dash!" Sweetie Belle said, "Why are you here?"

"I was just popping in to see how you are doing without Applebloom and Scoots, and it seems to me you're doing absolutely AWESOME!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"Y-Yeah... funny that..." Sweetie Belle blushed more, knowing she saw her kiss Featherweight's muzzle.

"Do you want some help, I can set you two up for a date, if ya want that is." Rainbow Dash smirked, winking.

"U-Uh... s-sure?" Sweetie Belle responded, "But where?". Rainbow Dash looked around.

"Well, there is a restaurant open in Canterlot, I can fly you two there if ya want." Rainbow Dash winked again.

"Canterlot you say?!" Featherweight said in surprise. "What are we waiting for?! Lets go there!"

"Luckily today's cute couples eat free" (Totally not a homage to Sonic Adventure :twilightsheepish:) Rainbow Dash said enthusiastically.

"Then let's go!" Sweetie Belle shouted and followed up with "YAY!". Rainbow Dash put the two young foals on her back and flies to Canterlot in a quick time for 1 hour, 23 hours shorter than a train ride there.

Rainbow Dash lands near the restaurant and Sweetie Belle and Featherweight get off.

"Thanks Rainbow Dash!" Featherweight said, thanking Rainbow Dash.

"No problem kid" Rainbow Dash responded, "Now go and have the best date of your life!" Rainbow Dash flies away. Featherweight and Sweetie Belle walk inside the restaurant.

A waiter looks at the two, "N'aaaaaw" he says, "You two are definitely a cute couple, follow me." The waiter walks to a table, with Sweetie Belle and Featherweight following behind him. They sit down at a table, the waiter levitating a notepad and pencil with his magic. "What would you two like to order?" he asked. Featherweight remembered what Luna said to him the night before, he needed to eat more or he would die at age 13.

"I'll have some mac and cheese if you please." Featherweight said with a chuckle, managing to get a giggle from Sweetie Belle and a chuckle from the waiter too.

"I'll have the same, and also two large milkshakes please!" Sweetie Belle said politely.

"Coming right up!" The waiter said enthusiastically and walked to the kitchen.

The two foals looked into each others enchanting gaze, Featherweight's mind easing itself from his brother's inevitable death in two days. The waiter comes back and puts the food down onto the table. Featherweight's mouth drool, he's never seen such perfectly cooked food in his life. Sweetie Belle nods at the waiter and he smiles, walking away. Featherweight eats some of the Mac and Cheese and smiles, he never tasted such good food in his life. Sweetie Belle ate her mac and cheese pretty quickly, it looked too good for her to savor it. She then drank her milkshake to avoid getting a burnt tongue. Featherweight keeps eating bits of his mac and cheese and drinking some milkshake after each bit. Sweetie Belle smiles at Featherweight who has some cheese on his muzzle, they laugh and exits the restaurant, their date, once again, successful.

Author's Note:

Holy celestia this took a lot of thinking :ajsleepy: