• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 585 Views, 2 Comments

Minecraft Ponies - Jubilee_29



When eight new ponies arrive in Ponyville, with the story that they aren't from that universe, it is up to the Mane six to help them find their way back home.

  • ...
 2
 585

Discorded Sight Pt. 2

Sky's Point of View

We raced through the streets, earning many strange glances and stares. We didn't care. We needed to find Derp and Discord, before they did something bad. Skidding to a stop in front of a building that looked like a giant gingerbread house, we panted and wiped our brows. Rarity was dabbing gracefully at her brow with a lacy hanckercheif. Who even owns one any more?

"Well, it appears that we're at Sugar Cube Corner. Perhaps Pinkie can help us." I internally groaned. Pinkie was nice, but her constant outburst of party, song all mixed with that voice made for quite an annoying time.

"Rarity. How 'bout this,", Jose spoke up, and we all looked at him, "We split into two groups, one exploring the Everfree. The other checking the town. Rarity, can you teach the unicorns a simple light spell and something or a signal to show we found them?" She nodded.

"I'd gladly do that." She quickly showed them, and for a second, sparks and light were all that was seen, before all their horns were lit up.

"Cool!" I touched Ross's glowing horn, and pulled my hoof back quickly. It didn't hurt, but it did tingle badly.

"So Jose, what should the groups be?" Max asked, putting out his horn with a quick flash of light.

"Well, we have five unicorns, three pegasi, and then two earth ponies, since Pinkie should be joining us. So, we'll have Ross, Crainer, Fluttershy, Max, Pinkie and I explore the forest.", I heard Fluttershy whimper, and looked over only to see her face pale with fear, "That's three unicorns, two pegasi and an earth pony. That leaves Rarity, Sky, Barney, Sly, and Kala to check around town."

"Hey Jose, I can take Fluttershy's place. I'm a pegasi as well, so no big difference." I said quickly, trying to save her from the place.

"Fine." I saw Fluttershy send me a grateful smile, which I returned sheepishly. She was very cute and adorable. I think nearly all the boys have just the tiniest crush on her.

"So town team, go ask Pinkie-"

"Ask me what Jose?" Speak of the pink pony right behind Jose. He jumped a foot in the air, then stared at Sly and Kala grumpily, as they were laughing heartily.

"Oh, shut the f*** up guys. So Pinkie, Ian became a crazier version of himself, and now he['s with Discord somewhere. We don't know where, but there either in the forest, or in town." She smiled.

"No silly, their inside Sugar Cube! They came a little bit ago, and now their eating my cupcakes!" We stared at her, not wanting to believe it.

"You mean to tell us, they were right there the whole time?" Crainer asked, pointing to the gingerbread house next to us. She nodded so fast, all I could see was a pink blur.

"Opar. Crainers, I thinks they are." Barney said. Again, Pinkie nodded her head, and I swear, I heard a crack. Max face palmed, no face hoofed.

"Well, lets get Ian back." We walked in and sure enough, saw them sitting at a booth, a stack as tall as Discord in front of them. They both appeared to be having a blast, but when they saw us, their faces fell slightly.

"Oh, what do you want?" Discord asked, popping two cupcakes into his mouth.

"We just want to talk to Derp, Discord. He took over our friend body, and we'd like our friend back, please." Rarity said. Derp laughed, a strange sound that made me want to laugh as well. A couple ponies sniggered heartily.

"Well, he's inside alright. But, I don't want to go yet. Mom will yell at me for leaving without permission." His eyes filled with fear at the prospect.

"Yes, and the fact that I want to talk with him a little more." Discord complained. I rolled my eyes.

"Derp, please. Just let Ian back out. We'll explain what's going on with him. Then we'll try to let you come out every once in a while to hang out with Discord. Maybe once every two days. Just so we don't have to much chaos." He looked at Discord, and they seemed to have a silent conversation.

"Fine. See ya' Dissy."

"See ya Derpio." Discord said, waving a bit. Derp shuddered, then groaned and held his head.

"Crap. What happened?" He looked up and saw Discord staring at him.

"Oh, hello." He turned to us, and he cracked a smile.

"You look like you saw a ghost. I guess you have a lot to explain.'' Sly laughed.

"You have no f***ing idea dude..."