• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 585 Views, 2 Comments

Minecraft Ponies - Jubilee_29



When eight new ponies arrive in Ponyville, with the story that they aren't from that universe, it is up to the Mane six to help them find their way back home.

  • ...
 2
 585

Discorded Sight

Ssundee/Ian's Point of Veiw

It's been a week since we became ponies. One week of getting used to hooves instead of hands, controlling our magic or wings, the occasional party blast from Pinkie Pie, and most importantly, going to the bathroom. Just kidding, the thing we had to get used to was being cooped up in the castle. Twilight wouldn't let us go out in fear of the public realizing we weren't from Equestria. Even with hours of pestering, she would only let us stand on the balcony while Rarity did our manes and tails. Right now, most of us just want to go out and try socializing.

"TWI!! Please, can we at least just take a tour of Ponyville?" Sly, he insisted we call him that, begged for the tenth time today.

"No, Sly.", she stated firmly, "If anyone in Ponyville finds out your really human, they'll run you faster than Applejack bucks trees." Applejack nodded in the corner.

"It's true. I can kick them apples pretty darn fast. Barney, you got any dragons?" She, Ross, Barney and I were playing a game of Go Fish.

"Gos fish. C'mon Twilslight. Justs a five minutes. Thens we come back!"

"Twi, just let 'em out for the day. It won't do much harm, let 'em run all the energy out of 'em. It'll give you a chance to work peacefully on tryin' to get 'em home." She sighed in defeat, her wings drooping.

"Fine, but your real names are too conspicuous. We'll get every pony else here, then decide on your pony names. Once you go in town, Rarity and Fluttershy will introduce you around town."

"THANK YOU!!" We all yelled, even Applejack, leaping up and jumping around. Twilight sent purple orbs around the castle and to Ponyville, and within five minutes, everyone was standing there, waiting to go.

"OK, you guys need pony names. Something different than your real names." Sky raised his hoof.

"Teacher! Teacher!" She rolled her eyes.

"Yes Adam?"

"I wanna be called Sky Minecraft!!" She nodded.

"Good, anyone else?" We all thought for a second, then blurted all at once.

"Sly Hound!!"

"Remix Tails!!"

"Kala Sketch!!"

"Crainer!!"

"Ssundee!!"

"Dirt Dino!!"

"Mithzan!!"

"Weenie_Butt!!" We all turned to look at Ross, who didn't even flinch.

"What? It's my GTA V name and it's got a theme song. Sky?" Sky cleared his throat and started singing.

"Weenie Butt, Weenie Butt, Weenie Butt!!" Twilight and Applejack looked at each other like, "Why are we stuck with them?", then turned back to us.

"M'kay, we need to write these here names down." Applejack grabbed a pencil and paper from a nearby table and we repeated our names, repeating and spelling when necessary, and finally, FINALLY, she opened the doors and we ran out, basking in the sun.

"Now you all know the rules: No saying your humans, no mentioning anything human, no doing anything like a human-"

"Twi!", I interrupted, "We know, no being human in the slightest. Can we go know PLEASE." She nodded. We grinned widely and sprinted along the road, leaving Twi and Applejack coughing in our dust. It felt so good to get out of the castle. I loved the feeling cool summer air rushing through my mane and onto my face, and I promised myself that once I got back, I would go outside more often. As I ran, Crainer pulled up beside me.

"So dude, how's it being a unicorn?" He was panting slightly, but he could still talk articulately.

"Weird, I got a bone coming out of my forehead, and don't you take that the wrong way. How's being a pegasus?"

"I gotta learn to keep my wings tucked to my body. It's like having to keep your legs locked for a long period of time, easy at first, but gets harder. And don't take that in the wrong way." I laughed and kept running. After a minute or so, I saw the town coming into view.

"Guys! We should slow down now! It'll look weird if we came into town running like creepers were chasing us." Sky said. We nodded, and slowed down to a trot. Kala and Sly started joking around with Jose in the front, pushing his horn or his cutie mark. Barney, Ross and Sky were trying their best to piss off Max without him Hulking out. Crainer and I just walked and talked about trolls we were hoping to pull in Crundee Craft once we got back. If you get back. A voice said in my head. Shut up me. We entered town and I gasped. It was full of a wide variety of pegasi, unicorns and earth ponies of all colors, sizes and ages.

"Hey Dirt, you won't be alone anymore." Sky joked.

"Heys, shuts up!" He said as his friends laughed.

"C'mon guys, we gotta find the place Rarity owns. What was it, Carousel Boutique? From what Twi said, it'll be easy to find." Kala said, and started leading the way. As we walked, ponies waved cheerfully at us, realizing that we were new to the town.

"Hi! I'm Sweetie Drops, but you can call me Bon-Bon! You must be new to town!" A pale earth pony with pink and blue hair walked up to Barney, introducing herself.

"Urms, yeah. We'res new to town, I'ms Bar- Dirt Dino." He almost blew it, but Max tugged his tail hard from behind his back. She took a second translating what he said, then smiled.

"Oh! Well, if you need anything, I'll be at Sugar Cube Corner with my best friend Lyra!" And she walked away. We looked at one another, then continued on. We were stopped occasionally by passing ponies, who seemed really nice. We would introduce ourselves, then they would walk away. Eventually, we reached a tall building that looked like a pimped up carousel.

"Well, I guess this is the place." Sly said, a bit of disappointment in his voice.

"What, did you think it would be an actual carousel?" I asked, and Sly shuffled his wings in shame. I laughed, then lead the way inside. I caught a glimpse of Rarity talking to Fluttershy, but that's all I saw before what seemed like ice cold water was dumped onto my head. Spluttering and spitting water out of my mouth, I saw Rarity and Fluttershy staring in disbelief at something above my head, and heard everyone else laughing behind me. I looked up and saw the weirdest creature I have ever seen. It seemed to have the legs of a horse and lizard, the wings of a pegasi and dragon, the horns of a deer and a I-Have-No-Clue, the arms of a lion and eagle, and a bunch of other stuff I couldn't recognize.

"Discord, that wasn't very nice. He didn't do anything to you." Fluttershy scolded, walking up to him.

"Oh I know, but it's always so fun to prank ponies that are new to town." He wiped an imaginary tear from his eye.

"Apologize."

"No, it's okay Fluttershy. I've been pranked worse than that before." I said through Rarity's mane, as she was fussing over mine. Behind me, my friends had gotten up, and Sly was trying to push Ross into the puddle.

"C'mon, get in your natural habitat. Your a narwhal!!''

"Oh, and now I have to dry the floor and do your mane." She moaned, looking at the mess.

"Fluttershy, Rarity. It's okay. I don't mind it. I can prank him back later." I looked behind me and saw my friends getting off their backs and finally coming inside.

"Crainer!" I yelled, he looked away from Sly, who was trying to push Jose into the puddle the water had made.

"Yeah?"

"Looks like we'll be pranking sooner than we thought!" He cracked a grin. The creature laughed.

"You, prank me? How can we do that without introductions?" A voice said suddenly from somewhere between my eyes. I crossed them and saw a mini version of the thing that just pranked me.

"GAH!!" He disappeared and reappeared in front of me, holding out his Talon claw.

"Discord, spirit of chaos and disharmony. Who do I have the absolute pleasure of pranking?" I shooed Rarity off politely and shook his talon.

"Ian, but call me Ssundee." He drew back.

"Ssundee? After all these years?" I cocked my head.

"Discord, what are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" He sighed and said something.

"Derp and chaos shall rule." Suddenly, I felt my head spin and my world went black.

Crainer's Point of View

I watched as Ian swayed uneasily, then shook his head.

"Yo, dude. You okay?" He turned and we all yelled. His eyes were not normal, they were crossed, just like his Derp Ssundee skin.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hey you wanna hear a joke? Why did the pig go to the kitchen?" Sky sighed.

"Why Ian?" Derp Pony cracked a smile.

"Because he felt like BACON!!" Discord laughed and threw an arm around Derp.

"Oh ho! Long time no see old friend. i see your jokes are just as bad as they were the last time we met. What was it, a thousand years ago?" Derp nodded.

"Yeah. Just before you became stone. I was really sad."

"Oh please, don't remind me of that time. I was going through a phase that was set in stone." They laughed and continued joking around with bad puns. Kala leaned in next to me.

"Um, so what's happening? Why is Ian like this?" I motioned for them all to join me near the back. Once they were all there, I leaned in.

"So for Rarity and Fluttershy. At the beginning of Ian's videos', he uses a Derp version of himself to start the video. Usually he does a bad pun or something stupid, but it's always funny. That's Derp Ssundee over there, and it looks like he's got control of Ian." Rarity shook her head.

"But how in Equestria does Discord know him. I mean, Ian is so polite and kind, and Discord is almost the opposite."

"Actually, he fed all the animals last night. They have been very well behaved all day."

"Yeah, well anyway," Sky interrupted, "How do we get him back? If Derp is in control, then Ian's in there somewhere. And how do we keep both of them in control?"

"Maybe we just need to bring them to the Everfree. I remember Twilight saying something about it being a good place to do stuff if you want to be alone." Jose suggested.

"Yeah, I also remember her saying that it was full of monsters and stuff.", Max said, "Do you really want to leave Ian alone in a huge forest full of monsters and stuff with a spirit of chaos and a derp controlling his body?"

"Um, excuse me?"

"Well what other choice do we have Max? We can't leave them alone in Ponyville! They'd wreak havoc!"

"Guys?"

"We could always leave them with Twilight."

"NO!!"

"Excuse me, but dear Fluttershy wants to say something!" Rarity said angrily. We stopped bickering and looked at her.

"Go ahead dear."

"Well, I just wanted to say, that um, they're gone." Our heads whipped to where they were standing, and sure enough, there was no sign of them. Max groaned.

"Well shi-"