• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 584 Views, 2 Comments

Minecraft Ponies - Jubilee_29



When eight new ponies arrive in Ponyville, with the story that they aren't from that universe, it is up to the Mane six to help them find their way back home.

  • ...
 2
 584

Who Are You?

I walked into the medical wing, only to see Fluttershy sitting on a chair at the foot of one of the pegasi beds. The pegasi was had a beautiful orange coat with jet black mane and tail. Fluttershy, who looked sad, looked up as I walked up next to her.

“Oh, hi Twilight."

“Hey Fluttershy. What are you doing?”

“Oh, just waiting for them to get up. It’s a bit stressful, not knowing when they’ll wake up.” I nodded, looking at the other ponies, all were sleeping peacefully.

“Well, I can take the watch if you wa-” Suddenly, two ponies, the orange one in front of Fluttershy and a dark red unicorn next to him, shot up, breathing heavily. Fluttershy squeaked and fell off her chair. The orange pony immediately grabbed his head and moaned in pain.

“Ohh. My f***ing head. What the?” He shook his head hard and looked at us, his eyes widening as he stared at us.

“What the f*** are you?!” He yelled, trying to scramble back, but only succeeding in getting tangled in the sheets. The red pony looked up, at the noise, and he yelled at the sight.

“Rainbow ponies!!”

“Um, could we please be a little quieter. Please?” Fluttershy whispered, but the new ponies were still being loud.

“Hey! Calm down!”

“You talk?!” The orange pony said, untangling himself from the sheets.

“Um… Don’t all ponies?” The red pony was looking at the orange pony strangely, as if he recognized him in some way.

“Do I know you?” He asked cautiously. The orange pony also looked at him, then yelled.

“JOSE!?” The red ponies eyes widened.

“EDDIE!?”

“So it is you! What the f**k happened to you? Your a f***ing pony!”

The orange pony, Eddie I guess, also yelled, “Your a pony!!” Jose said as well, they both looked at their bodies and yelped.

“José, yo soy un pony naranja mierda. Y tu puta pony rojo con los ojos rojos, putos dientes afilados y un maldito cuerno en su cabeza. ¿Qué diablos pasó?” Eddie spoke in a strange language this time, one that Jose apparently understood. I looked at Fluttershy, but she looked as confused as I was.

“Amigo, estoy tan confundido como eres. Todo lo que recuerdo es jugar Daily, después de perder el conocimiento. Ahora, su un caballo de color naranja con alas!” Sly looked back, only to chuckle at the sight of his wings. Then he caught sight of the other ponies in the beds next to him.

“Jose, there are more ponies.” Jose leaned around Eddie to see, and he immediately leaned back, paling slightly.He turned to us, apparently not forgetting about us.

“Who the f*** are you? What the fuck happened? Why are we f*** ponies? And why are there more f*** ponies passed out next to me?” I sighed.

“Well, I’m Twilight Sparkle. This is my friend Fluttershy.” I waved my hoof towards her, and she blushed and waved meekly. I heard Jose sigh affectionately, as if he was melting in the rays of her cuteness.

“What happened: A portal opened above us, and then all of you fell out, unconscious. Me and my other friend, Rainbow Dash, saved you and took you in here. We believe you are from an alternate dimension. Why you are ponies, we have no idea. And those other ponies were the other ponies who fell out.” By the time I had finished, Eddie and Jose had gotten out of their beds and were trying to walk. THey could move, but were a bit tipsy. I giggled at their attempts.

“Dam, this is hard. How do you do it?” Eddie asked me.

“Well Eddie, try walking without trying. Don’t think about it.” I suggested and that appeared to help. Eddie walked up to a light blue unicorn with a blonde mane, and I noticed his cutie mark. It was a black fox that was the same color as his mane, and it went very well with his coat color. Before i could compliment it, Fluttershy tapped my shoulder.

“Um, Twilight? Look at Jose’s cutie mark. Not to be rude, but it’s a little scary. I looked and felt shivers run up my spine. The cutie mark was creepy and if Rainbow Dash were to see it, it would give her quite a scare.

“Jose, this pony here looks familiar.” Eddie suddenly said. He was still standing over the blue pony, but he looked concerned and hopeful.

“So does this one.” Jose was standing next to a golden pegasi with curly brown hair. Eddie looked at him and his eyes widened.

“That’s Sky! I’ve seen more than enough fanart of him as a pony to know that him!” Jose looked at the pony next to Eddie. I held up a hoof.

"Wait, how do you know him?" Jose spoke up first.

"Well, in our universe, there is this thing called Youtube. It is something where you can record yourself putting on makeup, doing daily things, playing video games, stuff like that. That's what Eddie and I do, we record ourselves playing video games. I'm known as Remix10Tails, Eddie is known as Slyfoxhound." I nodded, understanding just about half of what he had said.

"Well, if you know that Sky guy, do you know any one else?" Eddie nodded.

"This pony here looks surprisingly familiar. Jose, don't you think so?" He nodded.

“Yeah, she does look familiar. I know the color from somewhere, but I can’t think of it.” He put on a concentrating face, and suddenly his eyes lit up.

“It’s Kala!!” Eddie gasped, then started shaking the pony, Kala, furiously. I tried to stop him,

“Eddie! I’m not sure that’s a good idea. You guys woke up at the same time, so you probably need to wait until-" Her eyes suddenly flew open, surprising Eddie so much that he squealed and fell back. Fluttershy also squealed and ducked under her hooves. Jose got quite a scare as a pony next to him, a dark grey pegasus, gave a great gasp for air. The blue pony, Kala, groaned and sat up, rubbing her head with her hoof. Then her hoof touched her horn and she was suddenly very awake. She felt it, then looked around, saw Eddie getting off the ground and screamed. That brought the attention of the grey pony to her, who then joined in yelling. By the time they had finished, my ears were ringing.

"What. The. H***?" Grey asked, staring at Jose, who was rubbing his ears. Kala was staring open mouthed at Eddie, who was smiling sheepishly (:unsuresweetie:).

"Hey Kala. I see you've recognized me."

"Eddie?", She shook her head in disbelief, "You're a pony." He nodded.

"So are you. And over there,", He pointed to Jose, who was trying to calm down Grey, "Is Jose." She laughed.

"Well, that's what we get for messing around with portals we don't know about." They laughed and he went to help her up. As she stumbled over to Jose, she caught sight of Fluttershy and I.

"Are you guys also people turned into ponies?" I shook my head.

"No, we're natural ponies. I'm Twilight Sparkle and this is my friend Fluttershy." Fluttershy waved meekly and Kala smiled sweetly.

"ARE YOU SAYING YOU'RE A PONY?! AND I'M A PONY!?" A yell cut across our conversation and we saw Jose being chased by Grey, who was tripping over his own hooves. Sighing, I picked him up with my magic before he could tackle Jose. He stopped mid jump and stared at himself.

"What the f** is this sparkly stuff? Why can't I move?"

"OK, just calm down so we can explain this and then you can introduce yourself." He sighed and nodded. I set him down and he stood there, looking at all of us.

"So, who are you?"

"My name is Mithzan, but you can call me Mithzan. As a human, I live in Washington state and work for a guy named Skydoesminecraft-"

"Wait, Sky is right over there." Jose interrupted, pointing to the sleeping Sky. Max sighed,

"Well then, that's unfortunate and I recognize those ones over there." He pointed to the purple earth pony at the end of the line of beds, and a light gray unicorn next to the earth pony, "Their names are Ross and John, but their better known as Barney or ThatGuyBarney and House_Owner or Weenie_Butt. They work with me and Sky in Washington." We nodded.

"Your turn for introductions!" He said happily.

"Well, I'm known as Slyfoxhound in the human world, but you can call me Eddie or Sly. That's Jose Jose Jose Joseee Joseee Josah! Or Remix10Tails. That's Fluttershy and Twilight." Eddie said, indicating each of us with a wave. He nodded at us individually.

"Now, what happened?" Kala asked, finally standing straight.

"Well, a portal opened above us, and then all of you ponies fell out, unconscious. My other friend, Rainbow Dash, and I saved you and brought you here." They stood, opened mouthed.

"So yeah..."

Le Time Skip

In pairs, they all eventually woke up. Their reactions were the around the same, but some were calmer, some were extremely confused. We learned their names slowly, and they all were Youtubers. One by one, they accepted they were almost stuck and started getting used to their bodies.

"How do you do it?" Ian, otherwise known as Ssundee, asked as he wobbled around, leaning on his friend, Benjamin, or Crainer. Benjamin was a blue pony, not as light as Kala, but still a nice blue. His mane and tail were short and curly, the color being a light tan. Ian was a tanish-orange with a black mane.

"I don't know Ian. We're all kinda new to being ponies!" Adam, or Sky, said as he wobbled around, Fluttershy fluttering around him, helping when she needed to. He had an amazing golden coat with a dark brown, curly mane and tail. His friends Ross and Barney were being taught by Max how to walk.

"It's like Santa said in that one movie, 'Just put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking 'cross the flo-oo-or!"

"Well, Max, we don't have feet. We have f***ing hooves now." Ross said as he stumbled into Barney. Ross was a unicorn with a grey coat that at his hooves was a darker grey, but then faded into a lighter shade. His mane was spiky, like my friend Time Turner's, and about the same color.

"Ooh! Ross, whys you do that?" Barney had a strange way of talking, but at least we could understand it, unlike Jose and Eddie talking in the corner. Barney was the only earth pony in the room, with a coat being a mix of dark and light purple. His mane was smooth and was the color of fresh grass.

"Well, Barney, I don't really know how to walk any more, do I?!" Max was rolling around on the ground laughing.

"SHUT UP MAX!!" They yelled in unison. Suddenly, Rainbow and Spike came bursting through the door.

"Where have you two been?", I asked furiously, "You've been gone all day!"

"We were telling the news ponies the epic tale of what happened!" Rainbow said, zooming into the air.

"Yeah, we told them how we saved those ponies that fell through from the portal.", Spike said vainly, "Why were they in there anyways? Were they just stupid enough to go in?" I coughed and stepped aside to show the new ponies staring at Spike, their jaws on the ground.

"It's a baby Ender Dragon." Sky whispered.

"No silly, that's Spike. He is a baby though. Spike," Fluttershy turned to him, "That wasn't very nice what you said about our new friends. How could they have gotten into it in the first place?" He blushed, and shifted from foot to foot.

"Yeah, sorry guys. Who are you anyways?" He asked. I sighed, this day would never end.