• Published 2nd Dec 2015
  • 365 Views, 3 Comments

The Trials Of the Elements - Kirbysnumber1



John was just a normal guy. Well I guess if you called liking a show originally meant for little girls normal he was. And his life was normal, that is until the same characters from the show comes and says they are going to take 1 person to Equestria

  • ...
3
 3
 365

1. The Beginning of the Trials

It was just as normal a day as ever in Ponyville, Twilight had finished her weekly book sorting of the library and was now about to write a letter to tell her about what she learned about friendship.

"Spike take a note." Twilight said. But as Spike took out a scroll and quill he felt the usual feeling of a letter coming.

Spike burped out the letter "Actually Twilight it seems Princess Celestia sent you a letter." Spike said holding the letter in his claw toward Twilight.

“I was just about to send a letter to her, I wonder what she want’s?” Twilight asked, taking the letter from spike with her magic.

“Dear Twilight Sparkle I am sending you this letter to request the presence of you and your friends as I need to speak to you about something urgent” Twilight read out loud.

“The Princess want’s to speak with me and my friends, I wonder what about?” Twilight said as she ran around to grab everything she needed which included different types of books, quills, and ink jars.

“Uummm Twilight, I don’t think you’re going to need to bring many things besides your friends.” Spike said rolling his eyes.

Twilight looked at Spike for a moment before smiling sheepishly, “Oh yeah..heh heh.”

When Twilight and her friends got to the castle they were greeted by the guards and went straight to the throne room to meet Celestia.

“Hello Twilight it’s good to see you and your friends again, and I would love to catch up about your findings in the meaning of friendship but I think we should cut right to the chase if that’s alright with you” Celestia asked as soon as Twilight and her friends got comfortable.

“ummm...alright I guess that’s okay if it's that important” Twilight said wondering what could be more important then her findings on the magic of friendship.

Celestia looked around to make sure the girls were listening, satisfied she started to speak “Twilight I have called you and your friends here for a very important reason, it seems that we have discovered an entirely new dimension.”

Twilight and her friends were just staring at the princess trying to process what they had just heard, after a while Rainbow finally spoke up "WHAT!?" she screamed

Twilight couldn't speak upon hearing the unbelievable news, when she was finally able to think of something to say "What is this new universe?" she asked

"I'm glad you asked Twilight." Celestia said looking at her student "This world seems to inhabit a different species entirely from Equestria, and we would like to learn about them."

"Ooh maybe they're weird monster's with tentacles or something or maybe they have six eyes and fourteen wings but they don't use them to fly which only makes them weirder and-" Applejack covered Pinkie's mouth with her hoof before she could continue with her crazy theories.

"Ah think we should let th' Princess tell us what th' creature's are like" Applejack said as Pinkie was trying to speak through her hoof.

"Thank you Applejack" Celestia smiled at the orange mare "Now this world seems to be inhabited by creature's known as human's"

"Hu...man's?" Twilight said curiously, obviously intrigued at this new discovery "How much do we know about them?"

"Not much, but we do know that they are completely different from us ponies in many ways" Celestia said to the six mares.

"In what ways?" Twilight asked.

"Well first of all they don't seem to have hooves, instead they have weird things on the end of their arms which from what I could gather are called hands." Celestia did her best to explain but was not helping the girls confusion at all.

"Hands? What are hands?" Twilight asked perplexed.

"They seem to be like griffon claws, except they're not sharp." Celestia explained.

This example helped the girls understand it a lot more "Oooooooh I get it now so they can pick up things with and without their magic that's super helpful!" Pinkie started another rant but before she could continue AppleJack had put her hoof over her mouth again.

Princess Celestia shook her head "No it doesn't seem they have magic."

This shocked everypony in the room "They don't have magic!?" Twilight was clearly the most shocked and intrigued by this fact.

"Yes it does seem like that, it seems like they get everything done with hard work and imagination." Celestia continued to explain.

"So yer sayin that they're just like us earth ponies?" Applejack said with a smile.

"Yes I guess so." Celestia responded thinking about this.

"Well now ah want to learn more about these humans." Applejack said rubbing her hoof against her chin.

"Yes I would like to learn more about them as well, is there any way we can Princess?" Twilight asked Celestia with a hopeful look on her face.

"Yes there is a way we can learn more about them." as Celestia said this Twilight had an ear to ear smile on her face "But we will need to bring them here to properly study and we can't bring many here." Celestia said in a serious tone.

"Why not?" Twilight said Puzzled after hearing this piece of information.

"Because I'm not sure how much they can be trusted, they seem to not be as nice as the citizens in Equestria, they seem to...fight a lot and argue about every little thing" Celestia said in what seemed to be a disappointed tone.

"So how are we going to know which humans to trust?" Twilight asked already thinking of ways to find a human to trust.

Celestia gave a smile to the purple unicorn "Oh I think I know a way."

Author's Note:

Well if your reading this than you must've read the first chapter so thanks for that. :pinkiehappy:
I thought I should inform you on a few things since you read this far, sooo here goes.
1. For the sake of the story to not have too many questions Twilight's not gonna be an Alicorn yet so she does not know anything about the human world
2. This Story though I'm not planning it too be the longest story ever might take a while just because I have trouble coming up with ideas.
3. Even though I said it in the original description I thought I should say feel free to critique if I messed up anywhere and I'll fix it ASAP
4. This chapter was made in third person to describe how the Trials came to be, in the other chapters I'll try my best to write them in first person but if that doesn't work out I'll just keep writing in third person