• Published 8th Dec 2015
  • 526 Views, 5 Comments

Pony Minecraft - LoveEspeon



Well, imagine Twilight's surprise when she and the gang get sucked into a Minecraft server.

  • ...
18
 5
 526

Chapter 2 : The Village

Twilight groaned and blinked her eyes open. Did it work? Then she sat bolt upright. Everything here was blocks.......where only one game had these graphics. Yes!!! The digitizing spell worked!! Now they could travel across Minecraft!! But a thought struck. What if we die here?? Twilight shivered. She had't thought of that......

"Can somepony tell me why all dem stuffs here are blocks an' cubes??"

Twilight whipped her head around to face Applejack. Fluttershy looked at a white blocky bunny.

"Ooohhh aren't you just the cutest thing ever??? I mean....even though you're still blocky-looking.."

Twilight stood up. Concentrating hard, she imagined she was texting Flash and Spike, forcing her magic to press the keys on the keyboard.

Flash...are you there? It worked! Twilight waited for a reply anxiously. Then she heard it; a faint sound drifting across her mind.

Twilight? Yes, I'm here. But you look...well....blocky??? I'll be monitoring here for a while until you decide to return, came Flash's voice.

Twilight smiled under her breath. I'll be back soon, we're going to explore for a while, then we can go back.

Surecame Flash's voice.

Twilight stood up and shook her mane. Looking around, she and her friends were in a lush blocky clearing, with poppies and daisies waving and bunnies happily hopping around. Beckoning for her friends to follow, she cantered around, looking for something.

"Where are we going?" asked Rainbow Dash, speeding after Twilight from the sky.

"Let's find a village. Or at least something to build our house before nightfall," answered Twilight, stretching out her wings and gliding up to Rainbow.

"But whyy?!" screamed Pinkie Pie from below. "Why before nightfall? Surely its still safe during that time!!"

Twilight shook her head and dove down. She touched the ground and started running. "No, at night all sorts of monsters come out. And my personal favourite is the creeper. But they will try to kill us. So we have to shelter before that happens."

Fluttershy suddenly gave a whimper. "What?? But what kind of monsters are there?!"

Twilight shuddered. "Zombies...Enderponies...Creepers...Spiders...Skeletons. All sorts....and all are nasty. Enderponies can teleport, Skeletons use their magic to shoot with a bow and arrow and creepers will explode on contact with a user. But they are kind of cute, I have to admit."

"Forget about how cute they are! Let's find a village quickly!!" screamed an anxious Rarity.

Twilight suddenly stopped. The others nearly crashed into her, with the exception of Rainbow, who was still hovering in the air.

"Why the holdup, Twi?" asked Applejack.

"You guys gather supplies. You can break them easily with your hooves. Me and Rainbow will find any shelter. Meet back here in 5 minutes," said Twilight. The others nodded. Twilight unfolded her wings and soared into the distance, followed by Rainbow.

***
"We found a village!!" screamed Rainbow, breathless from flying. Twilight glided down.

"Over there. We'll still make it if we run."

The others put their supplies into their inventories and dashed after Rainbow and Twilight. Soon a village loomed in sight, surrounded by watchers and archers on a large fortified wall. The watchers looked suspiciously at the six ponies.

"Are you users?" asked one. Twilight and the others nodded. Then another one pointed to Twilight with his hoof.

"One of them's an alicorn!!"

The watchers' eyes flew open in surprise and opened the gates. Twilight wondered why they looked so...scared. Pushing the thought to the back of her mind, she and her friends slowly trotted in. The gates shut with a soft creak. Then, a large pony stepped out of the shadows.

"I am the head of this village. What do you want here, users?" he asked in a gentle voice.

"I am Twilight, the Princess of Friendship and these are my companions, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie. We are in need of shelter for we have been sucked into the game by a spell," answered Twilight in her most regal voice, opening out her wings a little. The leader's eyes widened.

"You...you're an alicorn. You're an actual princess? And what spell did you use?" he asked.

"Yes. I used a digitizing spell that was sent to me by my mentor, Princess Celestia," answered Twilight, feeling awkward. The leader nodded.

"You may stay, but come with me. I have to ask you a few questions. Your friends can stay here and make new friends in this village. Your Highness," he said, bowing slightly. Twilight felt her ears flattening.

"Just Twilight is fine.."she said sheepishly.

***
"So...you came here by using a spell?"

Twilight was in the leader's house. He was called Leader for his task. He had explained the villagers here are named for their jobs. For example, watchers would be named Watcher, archers would be called Archer, etc. She nodded.

"That spell was the one thing we hoped would bring another user here, to save us from an evil force," explained Leader, swishing his tail thoughtfully.
Twilight was intrigued.

"Who wrote it?"
Leader's eyes flashed with a wistful look.

"There was once a user who stopped the mighty evil. If I remember correctly, he was called Starswirl. He wrote down the spell in hopes of other users coming to save this game from the living code that infects it," answered Leader.
Twilight was astonished to hear that Starswirl the Bearded had played Minecraft and wrote down the spell. She nodded before yawning quietly.
Leader took note of this and gave her an extra hut to sleep in with her friends.

"I think we'll stay here for a while," said Twilight. She had explained the conversation between Leader and her. Her friends all agreed.

"So, tomorrow we go out, set up our own base and start exploring for clues. If we manage to see the evil, we'll go and fight it. After the evil is stopped, then we can go back home. Any questions?" Twilight's friends shook their heads. One by one they all said their goodnights and went to sleep. Before Twilight went to bed, she felt a sinister presence within.

That's weird..she thought. The evil felt familiar....then her eyes flew open.

"He's here."