• ...
8
 52
 3,210

2. A Visit

Dash awoke in Ponyville. It seemed no pony could see her. She looked up at the sky. Sure enough the weather patrol was out of order. If one peagusus was out of the process, it would be all screwed up. Dash proceeded to Twilight's library to where Pinkie was, maybe her friends could see her.


------------------------------------------------------

Dash went inside of the library. It seemed Pinkie pie could see her, but not Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, or Flutter Shy. Dash walked over to Pinkie pie and caught her attention. Pinkie pie screamed. "Pinkie pie, why are you screaming?" Twilight asked. "I-Its Rainbow D-Dash! Something H-Horrible has happened to h-her!" Pinkie said stammering while hiding her face in her hooves. "Ah don't see anything Pinkie pie." Said Applejack. "I agree. There's nothing there." agreed Rarity.

"I'll be back to the bakery tonight, and I'm going to have a talk with you. How COULD you Pinkie pie! I was your friend." Dash screamed. Then, the ghost Dash disappeared and left Pinkie alone with the others. "Pinkie pie, what was that? You look like you've seen a ghost." Twilight said. But that was the truth. Pinkie pie HAD seen a ghost. But Pinkie pie knew she had to keep calm, otherwise they would follow her home, and she would be found out. "Oh, its just fine. I saw a bug over there! Its HUGE! I better go squash it." Pinkie pie said walking over to the other side of the room, and stomped her hoof, pretending to step on something.

"Ah didn't know Pinkie pie was so afraid of bugs." Applejack whispered to Twilight Sparkle. "Me too. But, if it was huge, I guess she would freak out too." Replied Twilight. Luckily, Pinkie pie didn't have to stay here any longer. Rarity saved her. "Oh no! I just remembered that I'm working on that new line of dresses for that fashion magazine, and I'm SO behind on my work! I'm sorry girls, but I have to go." Rarity said while stomping her hooves on the ground. Then, she rushed out of the door. "Well every pony, I think I'm going to cut this social short." Every pony departed and the first was Pinkie pie.


-------------------------------------------------------

Pinkie pie calmed down now that she was away from her other friends. She now was focused on making cupcakes. She reached in the fridge and pulled out her secret ingredient, this time it was Rainbow Dash's meat. She put a little bit of the meat and cake mix in the cupcake then stuck the tray in the oven. While the cupcakes were baking, Pinkie pie saw a blue flash fly past her. The pink mare simply dismissed it as her imagination. But then she remembered Rainbow Dash's words: "I'll be back at the bakery tonight, and I'm going to have a talk with you." Dash's words echoed in Pinkie's mind while looking at the cupcakes in the oven.

A blue figure appeared in front of Pinkie pie. Sure enough, Rainbow Dash was back, Just like she said. "How could you Pinkie pie! I was your best friend! Now, I want answers on why you did this!" Dash said angrily. "If I do Dashie, will you please leave me alone?" Pinkie pie said with a hint of fear. "That one is a maybe." Replied Dash. "Okay fine! I don't know what happened. One day, there were these voices in my head telling me to do what I did to you and dozens of other ponies. The voice told me that I wasn't hurting any pony, and I believed it!" Pinkie told Dash. "I see. Now, I'll use this information to tell to the police ponies!" Dash screamed.

"Dash, only I can see you." Replied Pinkie pie, giggling slightly. "Oh really, pretty soon, every pony will be able to see me." Pinkie pie looked confused. "You'll see." Then, Dash disappeared, leaving Pinkie pie alone once again. But the last thing dash said: "Pretty soon, every pony will be able to see me." still confused Pinkie, and left her wondering. The only thing she could do, is wait for another visit.