• Published 27th Nov 2015
  • 5,918 Views, 62 Comments

Pain Can Heal - Y Nahigara



Sunset cuts herself,not too deep but enough to feel the pain. Enough to feel the scream inside.

  • ...
8
 62
 5,918

Save Me

"Huh, that's odd,'' Rarity said removing her phone from her ear and looking at it.

Twilight cut off her conversation with Fluttershy and turned to look at the fashionista. She quickly saw the look of worry on Rarity's face making Twilight gain one as well.

''What's wrong Rarity?'' Twilight asked.

''Well, Sunset didn't seem to pick up, and she usually always picks up when one of us call her.''

Applejack snorted,'' Is that what's got ya all worried Rarity? Just cause Sunset didn't pick up her phone. She's probably takin a shower or something. Jeez, let the girl have some privacy.''

Rarity rolled her eyes,'' It's not just that. Haven't you seen how Sunset has been acting lately . She's become more distant with us and always tries to make an excuse when we asked her if she's alright. I never pushed the situation because I thought it wasn't my place to do so. I worry about her not just because I'm her friend but because I care and I hate it when she's in a state like this. And I know you all do to.''

Now everyone's attention even Pinkies' was on Rarity. They really have noticed how Sunset was acting lately. The strained smile she would put on to reassure her friends, the tired and sad eyes that showed pain.

Twilight looked to each of her friends who were looking down at the ground. 'So Sunset has become more distant, and has shown signs of depression from what Rarity just told me. So if her depression has grown strong enough that could lead to-. Plus she didn't pick up her phone. Twilight eyes widened as she started hyperventilating. 'Oh no. No, no, no, no. This can't be happening it can't be true Sunsets-'

Fluttershy put a hand on Twilights' shoulder, ''I-Is something everything alright?''

By now Twilight's eyes were filled with tears that were threatening to fall,'' You don't think she c-could've.''

A deathening silence filled the room, nobody dared to say what was on their minds.

The first to break the silence was Applejack who cleared her throat,'' Maybe we should go check on her, just to make sure she's ok.''

"AJ, we don't even know where Sunset is. She could be all the way on the other side of Canterlot for all we know,'' Rainbow deadpanned.

''Well, if what Twilight said is true- and let's hope it's not- then we should check Sunset's apartment first,'' Applejack said grabbing her boots and putting them on.

''Um, we could take my car if you'd like too,'' Fluttershy spoke.

Apple jack nodded,'' Alright girls, come on, the sooner we get there the better.''

Everyone piled into Fluttershy's car which was a tight squeeze since there were five seats and six of them. Rainbow volunteered to drive since Flutershy was a slow driver.

✳✳✳

Once they made it to the parking lot of the apartment complex all the girls got out the car and rushed up the stairs to find the right room number, only to discover that the door was locked.

"Now what are we going to do,'' Twilight sighed

"Move aside, Twilight, let the professional handle this ,'' Rainbow smirked popping her knuckles,'' Rarity ya got any bobby pins.''

" I always do,'' Rarity said handing one to Rainbow.

Rainbow grabbed the bobby pin and put it in the key lock. She juggle it a little until the the door finally unlocked.

Twilight raised an eyebrow,'' When did you lear- you know what never mind.''

Pinkies was the first to enter and the others soon followed.

"Look you guys,'' Pinkie yelled from the kitchen,'' A note!''

''Let me see that,'' Twilight said as she grabbed the note from Pinkie and began to read it out loud.

To anyone who reads this,

If you're reading this then I'll already be gone from this world. I was just tired of it all, life, pain, living, I just couldn't take it anymore. If this is one of my friends reading this then, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass and wasting your time. If you care to find me I'm in the bathroom, but who would even care for a worthless person like me. Goodbye.

- Sunset Shimmer

Rainbow Dash ran towards the bathroom and forcefully opened the door. What she saw shocked everyone. There, lying on the ground was Sunset, motionless.

"Fluttershy call an ambulance!" Rainbow yelled.

''O-Ok,'' Fluttering said her eyes brimming with tears as she pulled out her phone.

Twilight fell to her knees and hugged Sunset's limp body,'' No, Sunset, please,'' she whispered,'' You can't leave me.''

✳✳✳

The hospital room was quiet. No sound could be heard except for the constant beeps coming from the ECG.

Fairly after Fluttershy called 911 the paramedics arrived. They put Sunset on a stretcher and rushed her to the hospital with the girls following close behind in Fluttershy's car.

They now sat in Sunset's hospital room. Pinkie and Fluttershy were sitting by a window looking outside, Rainbow was sitting on the floor with her back against the wall, Rarity and Applejack were sitting in chairs, and Twilight was sitting next to Sunset holding her friends hand.

The doctor's said that Sunset would be fine. That she has made just in time for them to drain her stomach fluids. But they said that Sunset may not wake up for a couple of hours.

For a while they sat there watching TV and occasionally making small talk. After a while they just sat there in silence.

✳✳✳

Sunset woke up but kept her eyes shut. The room smelt of disinfectant and the constant beeping noises were annoying her. She felt something warm holding her right hand. Curious as to what it was Sunset opened her eyes instantly regretting it as a bright light greeted her. She groaned and moved her left hand to shield her eyes.

''Sunset? Sunset! Applejack go get a doctor,'' a voice said. Sunset turned her head and saw that it was Twilight. She looked around the room and noticed that all her friends were there.

Applejack soon entered the room with, whom Sunset assumed was, the doctor following close behind her.

''Ah, Miss Shimmer, I've seen that you've awoken from your slumber ,'' he began saying ,'' My name is Doctor Whooves. Now do you feel nauseas or dizzy at the moment?''

Sunset shook her head 'no'

''Ok, do you feel dehydrated?''

Sunset did feel that her mouth was a bit dry and her throat was scratchy so she shook her head 'yes'.

Dr. Whooves smiled,'' I thought so, I will have on of the nurses bring you water momentarily,'' with that said he proceeded to exit.

All heads turned to Sunset and she felt like the room was getting hotter.

''Ah think ya got some explainin to do Sunset,'' Apple jack said with a worried but stern voice.

' Aw, man'

Author's Note:

Happy Hearts and Hooves Day!! Hope you guys had a great day with your waifus, and if you're a loner like me I hope you had fun doing whatever you did. All I did was watch some anime, read some mangas and fan fiction(maybe that's why I'm still a loner:rainbowlaugh:). Anyways I hope you liked this chapter I know it was short and I'm sorry. Criticism appreciated (please don't be too harsh:fluttercry:)