• Published 16th Nov 2015
  • 839 Views, 11 Comments

CiderCon Chronicles - SSCiderConOfficial



Super Speedy Cider Con reveals the main backstory to our mascots, how they met, and how this family became united as one. Enjoy! Thanks everypony~

  • ...
3
 11
 839

CC: Prologue

Super Speedy Cider Con Presents…

CiderCon Chronicles
Prologue

South of Ponyville, near where the rail line forks to Dodge City and Appleloosa, lie four small towns known collectively as "Hinnyssee". A quiet, close-knit community of hardy EarthPonies, Unicorns, and Pegasi seeking something different than the hustle and bustle of the larger cities.

They are known for two things: The high quality cider they produce which is named after the area, and their annual festival to celebrate the beverage - Super Speedy Cider Con.

It's a place where ponyfolk enjoyed the simplicity of life, work, and friendship.

It's not the sort of place where strange things happen. Sure, there have been uncommon visitors from time to time to buy cider or attend CiderCon : Buffaloes, a Griffon every now and again, Zebras - twice, even a Princess once.

But not the sort of place for strange occurrences, evil plots, magical accidents, monster attacks, or world - threatening crises.

...well...


...it didnt used to be...