• Published 21st Nov 2015
  • 844 Views, 11 Comments

Nothing Can Stop The Moonlight - I Like Pie



Simple stories about Moondancer's and Twilight's daily adventures.

  • ...
4
 11
 844

Starlight Glimmer!?

A couple of days after the party Spike and Moondancer sit in the audience in a large crowd. The little dragon sleeps next to a bulky machine.

Moondancer then nudges him and he quickly wakes up. Twillight is going to start speaking upfront and she'll need the dragon's help.

He starts working at the machine and Twilight starts speaking. The speech is spectacular and flawless, except for some small mistakes the dragon makes.

***

Later in the day Twilight, Moondancer, and Spike walk towards her castle.

"I'm positive she was there! I saw Starlight Glimmer!" She slams a hoof against the ground.

"Starlight? Are you sure?" Spike looks pretty worried.

Moondacer looks from one and then to the other as she tries to quickly catch up.

Twilight opens up the door to the castle and they walk in. "It was probably nothing. Either way, I'll have my friends, It'll go fine." Moondancer wraps an arm around her.

The two of them finally make it into the throne room. They see Starlight at one of the chairs.

Twilight and Spike both gasp, Starlight smiles, and Moondancer thinks: So this is that Starlight gal.

"Starlight, what are you doing?" Starlight walks away from the throne and gets ready to say a snarky remark but then a look of recognition crosses her face.

"I know you! You're one of Twilight's friends! I saw you talking to her! She was trying to become friends with you! So you're now friends?"

Moondancer's eyes are now wide. "You saw us? When? Where? How?" A ball of utter hatred and disgust forms in Moondancer's chest. Did she see us when I asked her out? She couldn't have!?

Starlight snarls. "You two are lucky! I had a friend who left and as you can see, we're not a couple right now! Then again, that really doesn't matter right now!" She then sends a ball of deadly purple energy spiraling after Twilight.

Moondancer screams but Twilight has it covered. A shield appears right in front of the unicorn at the last moment and the ball of energy disappears.

"Starlight, maybe that does matter! Maybe we should talk about this! What in all of Equestria are you planing?" Twilight says kindly but she still doesn't lower the shield.

Moondancer's eyes look like miniature fire storms. "YOU AlMOST KILLED HER!" She loudly slams a hoof against the ground and stares in disbelief.

Spike shakes his head. C'mon, Twi. We don't have to reform every single villain.

"Shut up, Twilight's stupid marefriend!" She raises her horn and a green and white lid of sorts appears above their heads. It starts sucking them up into the air.

Twilight desperately flaps her wings to get away but it's totally useless.

Starlight barrels through the air and then pins Moondancer to the edge of the lid. She struggles against her grip but she can't get away. It's useless.

"Leave Moondancer out of this!" She sends a ball of energy similar to the one Starlight made awhile ago spinning in Starlight Glimmer's direction.

The power-hungry pink unicorn uses her magic to doge Twilight's attack with Moondancer still as her hostage. "Fine, I will leave her out of this!"

She let's go of Moondancer and she topples through the air and hits the castle's floor. Every part of Moondancer's body hurts. She lifts her head slowly but now the evil unicorn, Spike, and her Special Somepony is gone.

Moondancer tries to get to her feet but she almost immediately falls back down. Pain fills her to the brim. No! No! No! I need to find her! I need to stop her! Need to send a message to Celestia! Need to send a message to Celestia, she thinks desperately. Tears run down her cheeks.

She tries to get to her feet again and this time she also falls down again. Pain rolls through her head. She tries to stay awake but being knocked out sweeps her up.

The room's door opens up and Pinkie Pie walks in with a cart with wheels on it. A cake lays on top of it. Pinkie gasps. "MOONDANCER! How did this happen!" Pinkie Pie rushes over to the knocked out unicorn.

She stands on her hind legs. She then wraps her forelegs around Moondancer and pulls up. "We need to get you to a hospital pronto. I wonder where Spike and Twi are.."

She takes slow and halting steps towards the door. Pinkie wishes she's a pegasus or a unicorn, then again a pegasus or unicorn wouldn't be able to get Moondancer out of the house this way.

After a couple of moments Pinkie Pie manages to press open the castle's entrance with her head. When she's outside she lays Moondancer on the ground.

Pinkie Pie then stands back on four legs. "Help! Help!" She waves her forelegs wildly.

A gray pegasus with a yellow mane soars over to Pinkie's side. Her name is Derpy Hooves. Derpy Hooves grabs her up.

"Take her to a hospital!" Pinkie says harshly. Derpy nods. Pinkie Pie watches as Derpy soars up into the air to the nearest hospital that is in Cloudsdale.

The pink mare trembles nervously. A million question fill her head. What's going on! How can I help her? And I just wanted to give Twilight a: Welcome Back To Ponyvile And I Hope The Talk In Canterlot Went Well Part!

She sits down and her mane deflates. She sniffles, whimpers, and even cries a bit.

After a moment she shakes off the tears and gets to her feet slowly. "I need to tell the others. I need to tell the others." She mumbles aloud.