• Published 21st Nov 2015
  • 844 Views, 11 Comments

Nothing Can Stop The Moonlight - I Like Pie



Simple stories about Moondancer's and Twilight's daily adventures.

  • ...
4
 11
 844

It's Party Time!

Twilight, Spike, and Moondancer walk over to Sugar Cube Corner. There's many table are outside of it. Many of Twilight's friends sit at them. Moondancer looks for her Canterlot friends but she can't see them.

Pinkie Pie burst out of the building and runs over to them. "THEY'RE HERE!" Everyone turn towards them. "Come on in!" They start walking towards the building.

They see Tree Hugger with the Smooze, Sassy Saddles with Sapphire Shores, Trouble Shoes with Maud Pie, and many of their other friends together.

"How the heck did you get all these people here on such short notice?" Moondancer jaw is now lowered at an angle.

Pinkie and Twilight laugh. "Pinkie Pie has her ways." She pushes open the door and they all enter.

Moondancer finally sees her small group of friends. Moondancer smiles and turns to Twily. "I'm going to talk to them."

"Okay. Bye, Moony." Pinkie waves goodbye. Moondancer prances towards them.

"Wow." Spike says.

"What is it?" The alicorn asks with a confused expression.

"Remember last time we met her in Canterlot?" The two mares nod. "Then I could and wouldn't imagine her prancing over to a group of people."

Pinkie Pie laughs and smiles. "That just puts a smile on my face!" A busser then ring. A wild look appears on her face and she rushes away from Spike and Twilight.

"I wonder what that is about." Spike shrugs.

"Twily!" Shining Armor yells from across the room. He walks over to them with Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, and Twilight's parents.

"Hello, Twily. Hey, Spike So you and this Moondancer gal are a couple?" Princess Luna says. Twilight nods.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Princess Cadence says.

"Us too." Twilight Velvet says and Night Light nods.

"Me three." Princess Celestia says.

"I honestly thought that Rarity would be first one to live with a romantic partner. No offence." Luna says light heartedly.

"Speaking of which, where's this marefriend of yours?" Shining Armor asks as he looks around. Twilight then points at the corner where she is. Shining nods and then walks over to her with Luna and Cadence.

Celestia walks up to Twilight. "Can I talk to you? Spike, can com-"

"No. I'll go. See you guys later. I'll be perfectly fine." He waves and leaves them alone. He doesn't look offended in the very least.

***

Twilight and Celestia walk into Pinkie's room. She's letting them talk in there privately and because of this, both of them feel extremely nervous.

The two of them start to get situated. Twilight sits in one of the room's corner while Celestia sits on the bed.

"We haven't talked in awhile. Last time we talked we were with the Yaks. We didn't get much bonding done then." She says after a moment.

"Some simple things has happened. The Cutie Mark Crusaders have gotten their marks, we got to meet Countless Coloratura, and a bunch of other stuff has happened."

Celestia smiles and tries to hold in a laugh but she then fails. She laughs loudly. "Twilight, what the heck is going on with you personally? How are you and Moondancer doing? How do you feel?"

The purple mare is blushing a deep red. "We're fine." She paws the ground nervously.

Celestia laughs a tiny amount once more. "Well, that's pretty vague for one of my best students." Twilight's face looks even more like a tomato.

She stares at the ground. "I guess I feel a bit nervous. I greatly disappointed her awhile ago and I really don't want to do it again."

"Well, I think your best way to get romance advice is from Cadence or Shining Armor. I don't know what to really say, well, I guess, just do what you think is best. You are really smart. I believe in you."

Twilight nods.

"Do you know what Princess Luna said about being surprised about you and your relationship? I do not agree with her. I'm not surprised. You've impacted many ponies lives. Again, you're smart. You can also add powerful to that list."

Twilight smiles widely. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

Celestia nods. "It's my pleasure. It's also kind of my job as your mentor."

"So, Celestia, how are you doing? What is up with you?"

"I'm good."

The two of them continue exchanging bits of small talk. They're both really happy.

***

Lemon Hearts, Twinkle Shine, Lyra, Minuette, and Bon Bon stand in a corner together. Moondancer approaches them slowly. "Hey!"

"Oh! Moondancer you old so-and-so, nice to see you! I'd like you to meet Lyra's close friend, Bon Bon." The mare with the pink and blue mane waves.

Twinkle Shine snorts. "Friend? I'd say they're a little more than that. They should just admit it!" Lyra and Bon Bon are totally shocked and surprised.

"Twinkle Shine, do you think it's really the time?" Twinkle Shine rolls her eyes.

"I was just educating our friend Moondancer here." She nonchalantly looks around but she can't find her anywhere. "Huh. Well, looks like she just left us here."

Lyra shrugs. "What do you expect from Moony. She just does this sort of thing." Her friends from Canterlot glare at her and she moves back a bit.

"Well, I'm going to go and talk to her. She's probably okay. See you guys in a couple of moments!" She then briskly trots away.