• Published 18th Nov 2015
  • 523 Views, 15 Comments

How to take your Human over the Border; a Cautionary Tale - Ponyess



Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle are tourists on Earth, and haphazardly decided on taking a Human with them home from the vacation. Of course, what could possibly go wrong, so long as you followed the guide, to the letter?

  • ...
16
 15
 523

Over the Border: 5

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie's POV

”Okelay, dokelay I am done here!” I pronounced.

“Good, the last of our little dolls are securely packed and hooded for the trip. As they are now, they are as safe as I could ever make them!” Twilight prompted.

“Then we are good to go!” I responded.


Of course; everything is cleaned up after that party. I can’t complain, it had been a blast; even if there was just a few girls in a small room at the hotel.

Affording one last glance at the room as I walked to the door with Twilight just a step behind. I open the door and walk out, while she closed it quietly after herself. From there, we take the short walk from the room to the elevator and punch the key to make it appear on our floor.

A moment later, the double doors of stainless steel slide open with a ping and we enter. I hit the button to indicate my choice, the ground floor where the lobby is.

With a ping, the door slide up and we walk out. I walk up to the receptionist and leave the key by the desk, before the neatly uniformed girl who happens to be there at the moment. I beam a bright smile her way on my way out; it doesn’t cost me anything, but could make her day.

“Thanks, this was a lovely few days!” I explained and left the desk behind me on my way out.

“Thank you, Diana; and welcome back any time!” she responded.

A moment later we walked through the exit as the doors slide open and quietly closed behind us.


Apparently; people are already up and about in this bustling large city. I guess I couldn’t blame them. It isn’t by the sun of Celestia’s they measure their day, but the rays of her sun still is warming them just as much. None of them shuns the day, just that some choose to moon of Luna’s to be their patron.

I walk slowly among all these people, just giggling to myself, and beaming a smile at anyone who afforded me as much as a glance. Then I feel the warmth of smiles returned and friends ship’s seeds sown. Maybe this place wasn’t all that bad, but it still isn’t my home. I am already longing for Ponyille in the Equestria where Celestia and Luna are ruling. These are the two Princesses who watched over us and kept us safe.

Maybe I and a few friends did a few good and heroic deeds on the way, but these two has kept us safe for so long, maybe it is just fair that some Pony returns the favour from time to time. I don’t mind being that Pony.

Of course; there are others who do their respective parts too, like Princess Cadance and Shining Armour; even if I guess I do consider them my friends too. On that note; that remark is highly unfair, I consider every pony in Equestria my friend. Even the once who were never born as Ponies.


At this point, the lead word is; walk slowly with measured steps, these people are our friends. I know it and make the most out of it.

I walk with the now quite heavy back pack on my back without making it seem as if there is anything special in it. I am good at it. Just beaming smiles left and right, greeting a few or saying; “Hiya!”, to the next. Walking along the street as if it had been just the regular day it is.

Never stopping, never ever slowing down. I don’t look back; but face everyone on my way with the most confident of smiles without ever overdoing it, or overstepping.

Of course, there it is, the inevitable; the gate, the portal to her castle in Ponyville; Equestria. I walk towards it as if it had been a door to the supermarket, or my very own home. There is little to no difference to me. I know the key, and my friendship, my friends carry me through the day.

None realized where I were going, or what I had been carrying from the hotel. There had been nothing alerting them to suspect it. The girls had never really been missed before, or cared for. Maybe that is why I had been sent here in the first place? to save them from the life that never cared for them, or missed them when they were gone? Now they will be cared for, and missed if they went missing or worse.


I had stepped through the mirror and portal into the castle with Twilight sparkle just the one step behind me; and she came a step after me. Once I had entered Equestria, I am in Ponyville. Only now; the door closed behind us, not to be opened by anyone, or any pony again.

I had found myself back in my original, Pony form; once I had passed through the mirror. I slip out of my saddle bags, and pull out the two girls; or the dolls they had been turned into for the trip, and the passing of the border.

I look at the red and blue rubber the dolls are made out of, even if I knew there should be a living girl hidden within; just waiting for us to pull her out and return her into the world, and make her into the girl she once had been. Thankfully, she is still in the very same form and pose as she had been, before she had been stuffed into what had been my back pack on the other side.

“Let’s take them down to the basement and see how they made it. I doubt it is good to let others see them, at least right away!” I prompted.

“Yes; let us carry them down to where they are to live, from now on; assuming they made it, which I intend to assume and expect; until I am proven wrong!” she responded, then urging me to slip the two dolls back into the saddle bags.

I carried the two still unconscious forms of what had been two girls. Bouncing down the flight of stairs and along the long and still empty halls. I only stopped as we reached a new hall with several doors to small rooms, not too unlike the cells of a prison. Yet, these are technically not prison cells.

Just outside the doors to the respective rooms, I had pulled out the two girls, and she had pulled out the respective three girls she had been carrying. I had opened the doors, once by now, while she created the tags for the doors.


“Okay, once they are out, they can not see where they came from!” she prompted.

“Okelay, dokelay, lokelay!” I responded, as I placed my two charges in their rooms; marked Ruby and Sapphire.

Once they are in their rooms, I pull the hood off of the head of the respective girls; then help her removing the hoods of hers.

After that; she lights her horn and uses the arcane unicorn magic to extract their balls. At this point; they slump down on their beds, while she guided their bodies into a pose, laying comfortably on their backs.

Looking closer; there is a distinct colour on each ball, and a holographic gem in them, representing the girls they are belonging to.

“I think we can leave them here for now!” I prompted, knowing full well that they were to sleep for an hour.

Naturally, they had all climaxed, a few minutes after their respective balls had been extracted.

The girls would recognize their respective balls by touch only, even if they may recognize the significance of the colour as well.

--- --- ---