• Published 23rd Oct 2015
  • 8,244 Views, 61 Comments

The Displaced - Pen Dragon



People have transformed into fictional characters and are transported to Equestria and turned to stone.

  • ...
40
 61
 8,244

Chapter Four

The Meeting Part One

Celestia, Luna and Suicune had finally arrived to Canterlot, Luna had left to attend Night Court while Celestia escorted Suicune to his new bed chambers, but to Celestia the way things were going. It seemed way too easy. Suicune barely resisted when she arranged for him to stay with them in Canterlot for a short time. Was he just toying with them and plotting some sort of scheme? or Was he not as powerful they thought him to be? The more she thought about the more stressed out she was just thinking about it. To her they were beings that came from another world with no good intentions. But based on their tale they just want to return to their homes, but is everything they say true?

"Princess Celestia I have been meaning to ask you why did you bring me here exactly? I know for a fact it's not to just form some sort of Friendship. So tell me why did you two really bring me here?" Suicune asked.

"I have to know Suicune can I trust you and your kind?" Celestia asked in a serious tone. "Can I trust your people to not harm my little ponies?! Can I?!"

"Yes you have my word Princess." This caused Celestia to smile a bit by his words. "But..." Soon caused her to frown. "....My people will defend themselves if you're ponies try to harm them. I don't know what you're problem is but you and I will settle things sooner or later." He said in a threatening manner, causing Celestia to glare at him.

"Is that a threat?"

"No just a warning. I have seen things you wouldn't believe Celestia and it's because of my mistakes and I'd rather not repeat those mistakes. So all I ask of you is to trust me. I have no intentions of harming any of your ponies Princess." Suicune answered.

"Do you promise?" She asked.

"I give you my word."

Celestia was still unsure whether to believe him or not, but it'll have to do.

"Good. We'll be arriving to your new chambers shortly." Suicune only nodded as both of them continued walking through the halls of Canterlot with the sounds of Celestia's hooves clopping against to marbled floor. It bothered Suicune a little bit but he didn't care that much. Minutes had past and they finally arrived at his new chambers.

"I expect you to wake up first thing in the morning." She insisted only for Suicune to roll his eyes.

"Of course your majesty.....and thank you. I guess"

"Your welcome and do try to get some sleep." Celestia asked.

"I'll keep that in mind." He responded.

“Before I leave I have to know...Why didn’t you resist us back at Twilight’s castle? Surely you could have overpowered us at any moment?

“Like I said. I have no intentions of harming any of you or any of your ponies. I’d rather for us to co-exist until we can return to our home once more. That is why I came along to make things easier for our people Princess.” With all said and done, Celestia only nodded as she closed the door leaving Suicune alone with her thoughts.

I suppose now is a good time to speak to Yasha or Zelda on the Situation.

Without a second thought Suicune sat in the center of the room. His eyes began to glow bright blue as his mind began to enter The Psychic Link.

Soon he was standing in front of a golden castle with a beautiful purple sky. Suicune never grew tired of the sight, for he was now within The Psychic Link. He began to head towards the Castle only to encounter Nathan again.

“Nathan it’s always a pleasure to see you as always.” Suicune answered.

“Same here boss. I don’t mean to sound rude but why are you here?”

“I need to Speak to Lord Yasha about our current situation.” He replied.

“Of course, right this way boss.” Nathan said as he escorted Suicune to the meeting hall. Where a tall bipedal creature with a golden bird like mask, wearing golden gauntlets a black shirt with matching pants and a long white scarf. It soon turned toward Suicune and gave a slight grin.

“Ahh Suicune, I was wondering where you were.” But Suicune just shrugged, for he had more important matters to deal with.

“Yasha we need to talk.”

“Yes we do. For you see Me and Zelda have encountered the race of this world and met some of its rulers as well.” Yasha said.

“I too have encountered the natives of this world as well Brother, but that’s besides the point. I think I may have found a way for us to return home. Suicune said.

“You think so?” Yasha asked curiosity.

“It’s going to take sometime but I believe we’ll be able to return home. I spoke to the rulers of this country and they agreed to help us, but they don’t quite trust us.”

“Then we need to earn their trust. I am currently trying to earn the trust of those ponies in the Crystal Empire but they aren’t dangerous.” Yasha said.

“We need to set up a meeting with the other Displaced and explain to them what is going on. After all it’s almost time for most of them to return.” Suicune said.

“Indeed. Nathan send word out to the other Displaced that there will be a meeting in throne room. We have important matters to discuss with them. And I want everyone there, no one will miss this meeting. Understood!” Yasha said in a serious tone. Nathan shuttered a bit but kept his composure and simply nodded.

“Of course My Lord I’ll make sure everyone is there at the meeting.” Nathan said as he rapidly marched out of The Meeting Hall. “Now Suicune who are the rulers you spoke of?”

“Princesses Celestia and Luna. They rule this country but I don’t know the full extent of their powers. Gardevoir may know.” Suicune answered.

“Well try to stay on their good side.” Yasha said with a smirk. Suicune only rolled his eyes as he was exiting The Meeting Hall

“Oh and Suicune?”

“Yes” He replied.

“Do try to loosen up a bit. We’re in a new world and it’s time for us to make a change.” Yasha stated. Suicune simply nodded and left without another word.

Make a change?

Easier said than done Yasha.

End of Chapter

Author's Note:

Newest Characters

Lord Yasha

Hope all of you like this chapter even though it's short. Be sure to hit that like button and comment below. It helps me to become a better writer for you and myself. Next chapter will be posted sometime in January. Long wait I know but hey I plan to make a little Christmas short to pass the time. It's probably only going to be Three or Two chapters long at the most. So until the next time. I'll see you in the next chapter Bye Bye:pinkiehappy: