• Published 14th Oct 2015
  • 510 Views, 46 Comments

Princess exchange program - godzillafanboy



Princess Twilight Sparkle goes through an exchange program to another country.

  • ...
0
 46
 510

Chapter 1: The Letter

One day in the city of Canterlot, the capital of Equestria, Princess Celestria received a royal declaration from a foreign land that she couldn't remember the last time she had even heard someone talk abut. She hurriedly opened the envelope, inside was just a normal piece of parchment with lettering that she also hadn't seen for several decades. The letter read,

"私は彼女が私たちの土地の間の平和のための条約に署名しなければならないかどうかを確認するためにあなたの最新のロイヤリティとの交換プログラムに参加するために私たちの公正な土地の王女をしたいと思います。

交換はあなたのプリンセストワイライトスパークルは、それが他の国ではどのようなものか体験して3ヶ月の期間のために私たちのプリンセス夏美と場所を交換する必要があります。

プリンセストワイライトスパークルは、彼女の友人は、私たちの国はEquestriaのあなたの国に歓迎の追加であるもののために保持することができるものを体験して彼女を同行持っているに招待されています。

ずっとに関しては、
小唄Kazuraba、
Neighonの皇帝"

After several hours trying to depict what the letter said she just couldn't understand and thus threw the parchment against the wall, right as it did in walked her younger sister, Luna.

"Sister what troubles you?" asked Luna. "This letter, I can't understand what it reads, I know that we've read this writing before but cannot understand what it is saying." replied Celestia.

Luna took a glance at said letter, and read in equestrian, "I would like the princess of our fair land to participate in an exchange program with your newest royalty to see if she should sign a treaty for peace between our lands.

The exchange would have your Princess Twilight Sparkle exchanging places with our Princess Natsumi for the duration of three months to experience what it is like in the other's country.

Princess Twilight Sparkle is invited to have her friends accompany her to experience what our country can hold for what would be welcome additions to your country of Equestria.

With much respect,
Kouta Kazuraba,
Emperor of Neighon"

"Luna how could you translate that chicken scratch so easily?" asked Celestia, to which Luna simply replied "We have been doing like Twilight and hitting the books while you have been hitting the cakes."

At this Celestia was angered that her sister was implying that she was putting on weight, but somehow relieved that Luna had put down her video games of late, "We will need to tell Twilight and the others about this turn of events, and hope that we can go through with this deal of peace, especially after Tirek." Said the Solar princess, and quickly started writing a letter to Twilight for her and her friends to meet with her and Luna at the castle as soon as possible.

"Sister, we should also invite her parents to get their opinion on matters that involve their daughter leaving the country." Luna said, to which celestia replied, "You are quite right Luna, we should also start thinking of who can assist this Princess Natsumi and act as a guard for her while she is here."

Celestia quickly started to rewrite her letter to Twilight insisting that she and her friends come to the castle in a week, that way they could start to assign who would be helpful in watching over the foreign princess as well as who could successfully translate anything she wanted to know.

"Sister there is a P.S.," said Luna, "It reads I've been teaching my little Natsumi to be able to read and speak your language since she was a little filly, so while a translator would be appreciated they would only need to know the basics of our language."

"So he can speak and write in our language, but writes to me in a language that I haven't read nor spoken in decades?!" Asked Celestia right before she followed suit in her former student and turned into a winged Rapidash for a full twenty seconds. After her outburst Celestia decided to let Luna write the letters to Twilight and her parents, but then remembered that all the Princesses should vote on whether or not to go through with this, and thus added Princess Cadence and Shining Armor to the list of those to that should come to the castle.

"Sister, We believe that this could be very beneficial to both of the countries and could even bring more peace to not just our country, but others as well." Said Luna, to which Celestia replied, "You are quite right, but I still wouldn't be surprised if the current ruler of Neighon is as bad as Discord."

Suddenly a voice just suddenly came to life and said, "Hey! I'm trying to get better with the help of Fluttershy, so please stop talking behind my back."

Both sisters then turned to one of the stained glass windows, and saw Discord standing there with his arms crossed and an angry smirk on his face, they could tell that he was not pleased and that he wouldn't be happy with them anytime soon. "If you have anything to say, you might want to say it to me now before I start thinking of what would be an appropriate prank for a princess of the sun." said Discord, to which Celestia replied, "My apologies Discord, but you must understand that I was just angry at what the emperor of Neighon had done to me, and in a letter no less."

"I guess that will do, and if you want to know what the emperor looks like, I can show you, but it will cost you." Said Discord in a sing-song voice, to which Luna asked, "What is Thy price?"

"Why just that I get permission to go with Fluttershy to this Neighon place" said Discord, to which Celestia replied, "If that is is the cost I would gladly pay it ten-fold."

Suddenly in front of the sisters and discord appeared a painting of a gray stallion with black hair, black eyes, and a basket full of different fruits for a cutie mark, though surprisingly an orange was the most prominent fruit on his flank, he also appeared to be holding in his hoof what looked like a closed padlock that had the appearance of a fruit on the front instead of a combination wheel.

Author's Note:

I hope that everyone has a fun time reading my first fanfiction, and if anyone is wondering yes, Neighon is Nihon, how Japan is pronounced in Japanese.

If you see any error please let me know.

Also try to get the non-obvious reference, if you can.