• Published 26th Nov 2015
  • 247 Views, 0 Comments

You've Got to be Foaly Kitty Me: Should Equestria Be Home? - Josh Crapo



Josh has to find a way to make it back to earth with Tail Flight and Wind Rust to preserve and restore their feline memories, possibly leaving behind all of the dreams that he's achieved in the one week he's been in Equestria.

  • ...
 0
 247

August 19, 2015 (Twilight Sparkle)

I lay in the library with Spike. "So, how was the derby?"

"It went well. Josh not only won the race by a long shot but he's-"

"...an official Wonderbolt!"

"How'd you know?"

"I saw Josh yesterday with his own fit of the Wonderbolts outfit. I guess he came straight from practice."

"Hey Twilight, look!" Spike points in my direction but in my lower body. I support myself with my forehooves sitting up looking at my cutie mark.

"I wonder where the map is directing us this time."

I gallop with Spike at my side over to the throne room where everyone else meets, including five fillies.

"Hey everyone. Just so we're clear, raise your hoof if your cutie mark was glowing." Everyone's hooves shoot up except for two. "Really, even the Cutie Mark Crusaders?" Everyone nods.

"Well, whatever it is, I'm sure the map will send the nine of us to someplace out of Equestria. I've noticed that lately, especially when these ponies were called to the Him-a-neighin's this past weekend."

Suddenly, the cutie marks of me, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo all rise near the roots of what was once the Golden Oak Library as the map shifts from Equestria almost down to the south pole. As the cutie marks reach the map, they land near what looks like an icy island.

I groan. "Another call to one of the coldest places in the world."

"At least we know that ponies live there. That at least makes sense. It's very cold there, so it must mean that there's most certainly a friendship problem."

"But Sweetie Belle, we're bein' called too. Does that mean that there's also a personal problem we can fix there?"

"You know what? I'd say so."

"It's time w'put our talents to use!"

"YEAH!!!" Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo all hoof bump, soon interrupted by Applejack looking worried.

"Yeah, but, what about the farm?!? Applebuck Season starts tomorrow!"

"Don't worry Applejack. Silver Spoon and I got you covered."

"You go on to the south pole. I know how long it could take to get to these kinds of places."

"Yeah, ex- wait a minute. Just wondering. Were there any windigos at the Him-a-neighin's?" I nod at Diamond Tiara. "Darn it. If you went for them first, they probably had enough time to escape and got straight for the south pole seeing how it can take so long to get to the other side of the world."

Spike suddenly shoots his eyes wide open. "Hold on a second guys." Spike dashes out of the room only to be back within ten seconds with these little tablets. "You're going to need these."

"Thanks Spike. Maybe it may not be the case this time around. I'll call you when we get there."

"So, who's ready for a road trip?!?" Rainbow Dash jumps in the air maintaining flight in the process.

"I sure am!" Scootaloo follows with a hoof bump in the air.

"You guys go. I'm stayin' to talk with Luna for a bit when she gets here. Josh should be comin' soon."

"Alright. See you Spike." Spike waves goodbye as I levitate the corridor closed.