• Published 10th Oct 2015
  • 894 Views, 26 Comments

Ponies + Vampire - Twilight the alicorn



Twilight and her friends travel to Yokai Academy and meet the monsters that go there.

  • ...
18
 26
 894

Chapter 3:The CMC And Spike Go To Yokai Academy

The main six were inside the barrier of the monster world and they were in front of Yokai Academy. A girl with long pink hair and a uniform with a pleated skirt and red and white shoes saw Twilight and her friends walking inside the school.

''Hello there my name is Moka! Are you all new here?''Moka asked, hopping up and down. ''We are new here and can you show us to math class please?''Twilight replied, adding a question at the end.

* * * * *
Back in Ponyville, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Spike were reading some magic spell books that Spike bought for them to read. ''So Spike ya say that Twilight forgot about taking ya to Canterlot and bringing you to that fancy mancy school of hers?''Apple Bloom asked, trying to put it all together.

''Yeah she did and she said that she would take me.''Spike said, tearing up a bit.

Scootaloo came and gave him a hug that lasted almost forever. ''Hey I found a spell that can take us to that school that Twilight and her friends are going to!''Sweetie Belle yelled as her voice creaked a little bit. ''Really cool! Can you do the spell Sweetie Belle? It would be really awesome if you could then the Cutie Mark Crusaders can go to high school too!''Scootaloo yelled, grabbing Sweetie Belle and almost shaking her to death.

''I have gotten better at magic because of our Twilight Time so let's see if this spell can be a success.''Sweetie Belle said as a green aura appeared on her, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Spike and they all disappeared to Yokai Academy to follow the main six.

Author's Note:

This was not about the main six meeting the students at the school when the CMC and Spike get to the school it will start being about all of them and the CMC and Spike will be like Yukari, the witch. Hope you like the chapter, let me know if you do and see you in the next one~Twiliy T.