• Published 10th Oct 2015
  • 894 Views, 26 Comments

Ponies + Vampire - Twilight the alicorn



Twilight and her friends travel to Yokai Academy and meet the monsters that go there.

  • ...
18
 26
 894

Chapter 2:Going To The Human World For School

Twilight's alarm rang loudly, waking her up slightly. Rainbow Dash knocked on her door, waiting for the purple alicorn princess to answer. ''Twilight, it's time for school!''Pinkie shouted as Twilight slowly opened the door, she had her saddlebag on her back and ready for the train ride to Canterlot. The main six troted to the train station and Applejack got six tickets to get on the train.

Suddenly Rarity put four saddlebags on Rainbow Dash's, Fluttershy's, Applejack's and Pinkie's back, ''uh . . .Rarity why did you just give us all saddlebags you really didn't have to?''Applejack asked. ''I know.''Rarity replied, with a grin. ''No you really didn't have to.''Rainbow said, agreeing with Applejack. ''I KNOW!!!!''Rarity said, with a Awesome Face. ''ALL A ABOARD!!!''the conductor pony yelled as all kinds of ponies got on the train to Canterlot.

* * * * *
Twilight had fallen asleep on the train and woke up next to Applejack. ''You're finally awake Twilight, I thought you were gonna sleep the whole way to Canterlot.''said Applejack, with a smile. ''Well I guess I just woke up a little to early this morning.''Twilight suggested. ''Well isn't this the time you woke up for Magic Kindergarten?''Applejack questioned, suddenly getting a little confused and knowing that Twilight was never late for anything that involved studying.

''Yeah it is but it's just been a while since i've been to Magic Kindergarten and all.''Twilight explained. Then the train came to a stop and the doors opened. ''Were finally here it took forever.''Rarity said, getting off the train and trotting around to get her legs back into walking.
As soon as the main six got off the train they all ran to the castle to see the princess.

Princess Celestia saw the main six run threw the castle doors and stop as soon as they all saw the princess standing in front of the doors.

''Let's go you six.''Princess Celestia said, leading them to a safe, large spot for them to fit in. ''Okay you will still have your elements and you don't need each other to start the elements and you can turn into your ponyselfs when your all human do you understand?''Celestia explained, her horn glowing a brighter yellow with every word she said.

''Yes princess.''the main six said together, nodding. Celestia nodded back. ''You know that you have to stay there for two years me and Luna can take care of Equestria for two years''Celestia said. ''Were all ready princess.''Twilight said as she and her six friends disappeared into bright yellow thin air and to Yokai Academy and goodbye to Equestria.

Author's Note:

Yay another chapter in a day. Hope you like the chapter, let me know if you do and see you in the next one~Twiliy T.