• Published 9th Oct 2015
  • 167 Views, 0 Comments

Discontinued Stories: an Anthology - LOL3evee



An anthology of all of my old, bad stories from the past which have never been posted.

  • ...
 0
 167

(2013) I Found a Piece of Bacon on the Floor

Author's Note:

My 3rd story on FiMFiction, featuring one of my OC's that nobody ever knew of nor cared about; Paper Cut. This is a 1st person perspective fail.

{This fanfiction is presented in Rainbow's point of view, as she is recording herself (and Papercut) tell their story}

Hello? Hellooooooo? Is this thing on? Oh! Okay. Good. Now you're probably wondering why I'm stranded in this... um, place. Well let me tell you, I never wanted to end up stranded here. In fact, I never wanted to end up stranded here with PAPERCUT of all ponies. (no offense, Papercut) I mean, LOOK at this place! It's so wei-AAAAAAAAAAUGH! Run! Run! Run!

.....

Sorry about that! We were just being chased by this giant... lizard, um... thing, on two legs. It was HUGE! Anyways, Let me tell you the story of how we ended up here in the first place.

{What place?}

Nothing, Papercut! Anyways, let's get started!

It all began when Papercut was strolling through Ponyville...

[Flashback :D]

Papercut was walking along as usual, and then she saw this weird thing on the ground. Then she got excited over it. A little TOO excited about it. I say this because she started running around screaming. I say this because she crashed into me and sent my sandwich flying into a puddle. I say THIS BECAUSE WE GOT STUCK HERE! Oops, heh heh... sorry. I just went a little overboard with that. I guess I'm just tired. So, anyways! She crashed into me and the thing she found flew through the air and got stuck in my mane.

"Oops! Sorry, Dash!" That's what she had said to me.

" Meh. It's all right. Just don't do that again. I mean, seriously! That was my SANDWICH."

"Oops."

Then I noticed the thing that flew from her hooves to my mane. I said, "Um, what in the name of Celestia is this?"

"It's a piece of BACON! I found it on the floor," she replied.

*you hear a roar*

Oh no! Gotta run!