• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 2,762 Views, 33 Comments

HEN........SHIN!! - Kendall04082



A boy gets sent to a planet, wielding the powers of the famous masked heroes of the past and future.

  • ...
12
 33
 2,762

Morph #2: The Reaction From The Rest Of The Group

In a nearby field, we can see five more ponies having a picnic.

The first one had an orange coat, a yellow mane, and tail, and had three apples for her 'flank-image'. She was also wearing a stetson. This pony's job was to spread the blanket onto the grass. She was recognized as the best 'apple bucker' in Equestria of all time. Her name was Applejack.

The second one was pink, her mane and tail were dark pink, and she had three balloons (one yellow, two cyan) for her 'flank-image'. This pony's duty was to carry the picnic basket and place them onto the blanket. She works at a candy and sweets shop, Sugercube Corner, which is where she also lives. (Oh, and she is likewise a fourth-wall breaker) Her name was Pinkie Pie (A.K.A. Pinkamena Diane Pie)

The third one had a white coat, indigo hair, and three diamonds for her....(do I really need to say it?) She also had a horn, sticking on her forehead. She was also wearing a pair of glasses, sort of like the ones that tailors wear. This pony had to (not-so-surprisingly) sit along a fancy couch that she somehow carried all the way here. She lived in a boutique, where she is Ponyville's most famous fashionista. Her name was Rarity.

The fourth one was light blue, had a rainbow-colored mane and tail, and her 'flank image' was a rainbow lightning bolt coming out of a cloud. The pony had a pair of wings and was wearing shades. This pony had to wait for a few minutes before they could start having their picnic. She was also the fastest pegasus in all of Equestria and can perform a Sonic Rainboom, where she breaks the sound barrier, but also can create a rainbow-ring. Her name was Rainbow Dash (Dash or RD for short)

The final one was yellow, also had wings, a light pink mane and tail, and a group of three butterflies for her image. This pony was the caretaker for animals and lives in a small cottage adjacent to one of Equestria's most dangerous and spooky areas, The Everfree Forest. Her name was Fluttershy.

Then, the blue pegasus decided to whine, "Ugh, I'm starving! When are you guys gonna finish setting up the picnic!?"

"Be patient, Rainbow." The orange mare replied with a western accent. "These sorts of things take time to finish."

"Well, can't you at least finish faster!?"

"I don't see why you are rushing, darling." Said the white pony with a fancy accent. "We have all the time we want." Then, the blue pony took flight in mid-air.

"But, I can't wait any longer. I need some FOOD!" She stated while holding her stomach with despair, which was grumbling like a thunderstorm in there.

Applejack and Rarity sighed. "Oh, Rainbow Dash."

Suddenly, they heard the sound of clopping hooves heading towards them. They saw Twilight and Spike heading to their location.

"Hi, Twilight!" Pinkie greeted her. "What brings you here on this fanti-bulous day?"

"Hey, girls!" Twilight greeted back. "You'll never guess what I just discovered!"

"Let me guess, you've got yer'self a new book, right?" Applejack asked.

"How'd you figure out?" Spike asked.

"Because of that book yer' holding there." Applejack pointed to the book that Spike was holding.

"Oh." Twilight levitated the book out of Spike's grip and showed it to all her friends. She did not know how her friends would react to her breakthrough, but it was worth a shot.

"Well, you're right, Applejack. But, it's more than just that." Twilight flipped through the pages and stopped at page three. "Here, have a look." Her friends read every sentence on the page.

"Wow, Twilight," Fluttershy said. "This is interesting. But, um, what are we reading about?" This discovery was more confusing than the time she actually thought that animals could talk. Luckily, it was merely a surprise from Discord, which made her very glad and happy.

"That's what I was wondering. I've tried every spell I've learned, but I couldn't even reveal one secret message in this thing."

"Hmmm." Pinkie Pie rubbed her chin with her hoof to think of how to..."I got it!" She hooked the book away from Twilight, opened the back cover and it revealed a hidden note. "See? Problem solved!"

"What the?!" Twilight grabbed the note and read it. She believed that she checked every page, but she was rather surprised that she missed one.

"Wow. How did we miss that?" Spike asked aloud.

"It was just a little trick that I discovered from my great, great, great, great, great grandfather's journal."

"Ooookay?" Pinkie Pie always had tricks and solutions, but she constantly keeps them a secret until they are inevitably required.

"Well, what does it say!?"

"Quiet, Dash." Twilight cleared her throat. "Alright, let's see." Then, she read:


Steps to solve this mystery

1. Go to a very open area. Make sure the area is at least 16 feet wide.

2. Open the book in the center.

3. Place the book onto a surface of grass. Wooden floors will not count.

4. Form a circle around it. This requires 7 ponies or any other different species.

5. Say the words "Kettō, Ereki, Hallo, Ringo" 4 times.

6. Wait for 10 minutes. More or less.

That is all.


All of them looked befuddled at the note. These steps were as weird as any note they have read.

"Okay?" Twilight said confusedly. "Well, since we've already known what to do, I think we should get started."

"Now, hold on a minute, Twi." Applejack stopped her. "I know you wanna solve this, but don't ya' think there are consequences to this sorta thing?" Applejack knew Twilight was always so curious about new things, but she always worried that they might end up with something truly bad.

"Well, perhaps you're right." Twi scratched her chin. "But, just think of what we might discover! There could be many possibilities for a discovery like this." Twilight smiled, hoping that her friends would allow this.

"Well, if it makes things any quicker,..."Rainbow Dash said. "..then I agree with Twilight." She just wanted to end this quickly so that they can have their picnic. "I mean, come on, Applejack! We've dealt with plenty more things worst than this. So, why stop now!? Twilight wants to figure out what this discovery could lead to, so we're gonna help her, even if any of us doesn't want to!"

"Wow, Dash." Twilight was amazed by Rainbow Dash's sudden speech. "That's one of the most heart-warming speeches I've ever heard. Thank you."

"No prob, Bob." Twilight giggled, followed by Spike.

"She called you, 'Bob." Spike laughed even more before Twilight gave him a death glare. "Uh, I mean...." Twi levitated him off her back, who was smiling nervously.

"Good, now that we've finished up, let's do this!" Her friends all agreed and walked closer. "Okay. First, we need a wide space. Applejack, can you pack up those picnic supplies?"

"You got it, yer' highness," Applejack replied while also bowing. She did not like the idea, but if it means that they can finish it up quick, she will accept it. Twilight snickered and rolled her eyes before she turned to the others.

"Alright, are you sure you girls are ready for this?" Twilight was not sure that her friends wanted her to do this.

"Oh yes, darling. I would never abandon any of my friends when they are in need of assistance," Rarity replied.

"I agree with you, Rarity." Rainbow Dash asked.

Then, Rarity whispered into Dash's ear. "You just want to get this done faster, do you, darling?"

"Don't ruin the moment for me," RD replied.

"And if you have any problems, we'll always be there for you," Fluttershy said.

"Yeah!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Thanks, girls."

Twilight used to believe that she didn't need friendship to be happy, but she guessed she should have considered twice.

"Alrighty, everything's all packed," Applejack stated.

"Okay." Twilight placed the book onto the ground, turned it to the middle section and stepped back.

And so, all of them, including Spike, formed a circle around the book.

Then, they held hooves/claws, closed their eyes and commenced to chant, "Kettō, Ereki, Hallo, Ringo!" four times.

Suddenly, the book began to vibrate until it shot a shaft of light straight into the sky, startling the group. They released from each other's grasps, taking in every second of the event. Then, the beam in the air began to take the form of a swirling, orange vortex. All the Mane 6 could say about this phenomenon was....

"Wow."

Abruptly, the vortex actually started to repeatedly say a word, which is.......


BATCHIRIMINĀ!!!


All of them were shocked but also confused as to why this event actually existed and why the vortex was saying a word that none of them understood. Was it from an all-powerful creature? Was the word some sort of message? Was it good or bad that they made this happen?

"Well, since we're waiting,...." Rainbow suggested. "...why don't we continue our picnic?" All of them agreed and got ready to continue their picnic, except Twilight. Applejack walked up to Twilight.

"Er, sugarcube?" Applejack asked worriedly. "Aren't ya' gonna join us?" Pinkie Pie waved to Twilight, but with no response from her.

"Are you kidding!?" Twilight asked aloud. "Think of what might drop down from the portal! It could be an alien from another planet! It could be a lost artifact that we accidentally summoned! It could be...!" Before she could continue 'yapping', AJ slapped her across the face to snap her out of it.

"Twi! Listen to me!" Then, Twilight began to calm down. "Ah' know ya' wanna figure out this mysterious event,.." She pointed a hoof at the vortex. "....but could ya' at least try to wait UNTIL it happens?" Applejack did have a point. This is why she did not want to solve this enigma. She did not want Twilight to go crazy and COOKCOO again about some extreme, heavy-to-swallow topic. Twilight sighed with defeat.

"Alright, AJ," Twilight replied. "Maybe I should relax until something happens."

"Now there's the librarian ah' know!" Applejack patted Twilight on the back. They both laughed before they heard their friends calling for them. "Well, wadya' say, partner? Let's go and eat up!" Applejack walked to their friends, followed by Twilight.

"Yeah, as long as we don't get annoyed by the sound."


Meanwhile.....


In the tree near the Mane 6, we can see The Devil-Guy (A.K.A. Momotaros) observing everything from the branch.

"Hm, interesting." He stroked his chin. "This adventure seems to get more and more entertaining by the minute. I guess I underestimated their entertainment." He thought that this planet was just another boring place to be, but with a swirling vortex that can possibly summon anything. Now, that's exciting! "Maybe I COULD stay on this girly planet for just a little bit longer to see what happens."

"I guess I owe that blue know-it-all an apology once I've found him." Then, he turned to the readers, which is us. "To all the readers at home, PLEASE pretend I never said that. EVER."


And as they Mane 6 enjoy their lunch hour, we modify our view to the castle of Canterlot. On the balcony, we could see Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, two of the rulers of Equestria, watch in shock as the vortex appeared in the sky. Only Celestia knew what it meant while Luna did not even possess a clue what was going on.

"Um, sister?" Luna asked. "Do you know what in Equestria that is?" She pointed her hoof to the portal, fearing that something catastrophic could happen. Celestia's only reply was simply a sigh and also,...

"As much as I want to conceal the truth, Luna. Yes, I do know what it is." Luna recognized Celestia's serious face, indicating that she is not jesting.

Although, those words came out serious, here is what she was actually thinking:


OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!! *Shrieks like a crazy fan girl*


"Um, Tia?"

Celestia shook her head furiously before snapping back into reality.

"Oh, um, what was that, Luna?"

"I said that I think that we should tell Princess Twilight Sparkle about what is going on, considering that you are the only one who knows what will happen." Celestia observed the portal even harder.

"Perhaps we should let them figure it out on their on. I mean, she wants to discover what will happen and I don't think I want to spoil it." Like Luna, Celestia also likes to play tricks on ponies sometimes, but she wants Twilight to figure it out to see the expression on her face.

"Well, if you say so, then I won't argue. But still, I think we should just visit and help them understand." Tia thought for a moment before...

"Hm, alright then. We'll visit them and talk things through." Princess Luna only nodded before going back inside the castle, followed by Celestia, who was trying to keep a straight face.

"Maybe I should leave a message for them."


Author's Note:

How will the princesses explain to The Mane 6 about this event? Are any of their enemies involved with this? And will Momotaros ever apologize to you-know-who when he finds him?

"You are NEVER gonna let me live that through, are you?"

I'll think about it. Anyway, see ya!

Otsukare!!