• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 2,762 Views, 33 Comments

HEN........SHIN!! - Kendall04082



A boy gets sent to a planet, wielding the powers of the famous masked heroes of the past and future.

  • ...
12
 33
 2,762

Morph #10: The War Of Different Species

Author's Note:

Note: If you haven't read the new preview, then your gonna see some BIG changes to the old plot line. So be sure to do that, okay?

Three Weeks And Four Days Later...............


It has literally been three weeks and four days since the last day Ash has been sent to Equestria. Within these weeks, he has done some surprisingly good progress on learning friendship tips and gaining new abilities. But, there were also some new enemies and new surprises during his stay there. For example, on the first week on Tuesday, The Mane 6 introduced him and the rest of Ponyville to a certain light pink coated and purple maned mare by the name, Starlight Glimmer. They explained that she used to take control of a village and removed everypony's cutie mark using only a spell and a stick, but mostly the spell. But, she was redeemed and now welcomed as their new friend. It took a while for Ash to adjust to Starlight's redemption, considering he has witnessed what she has done in the past, but he eventually accepted her as a new friend and ally.

On Tuesday of the first week, Princess Celestia finally revealed to them the secret passageway that actually leads to a dark and hidden room full of stone statues of all of the Kamen Riders, 1st to second last. She also explained that the said second last Kamen Rider she has ever known was, in fact, Kamen Rider Drive himself, who she met a few years ago before The Mane 6 were even born. This explanation blew Ash's mind. He never knew that Princess Celestia would have a secret room full of statues of the masked Japanese fighters themselves. They also acquired plaques which hold their most famous trademarks and catchphrases to ever be spoken.

On Thursday of the first week, Ash fought and destroyed another one of the Rider's enemies, a spider-themed enemy of Kamen Rider Kiva's. Ash also learned Kiva's finisher move, The Wake Up which transforms his right leg into a red bat-like design and changes the color of his eyes to yellow. Although, unlike his previous fights with enemies, he took it very seriously that time.

The day after that, he presently realized that he lost his curiosity on HOW the Kamen Rider's enemies are appearing in Equestria. He told this to Twilight and Spike and they seemed curious as well, so Twilight wrote a letter down to Celestia. 10 seconds later, Spike burped up an immediate letter and it articulated that she will do the best she can.

On Monday of the second week, Princess Celestia requested Ash to visit her at Canterlot, alone. The three were confused and puzzled on how Ash was going to go to Canterlot without by train or by coach. But then, they received their answer when a red portal, showing the design of Wizard's portal appeared in front of them. Ash took his leave and hoped that this portal was created by Celestia. He ran into the portal and yelled out "YOLO!!".

It had been 4 days since the last time Twilight, Spike or The Mane 6 heard from him. They were having another picnic and this time, they included Starlight who agreed with pleasure. Although, Twilight was still worried about Ash and what happened to him. She speculated that he could have been captured by another monster from the KR universe or even worse, the villains they have defeated. But luckily, Pinkie reminded her that Ash could handle himself. After all, he DID defeat all of those villains. That got Twilight to take a deep breath and calm down and continued their picnic.

However, on that exact day, they heard The Cutie Mark Crusaders, screaming and running away to their exact location. Applebloom explained that they were being chased by a giant horde of Parasprites and they have managed to eat her bow, Sweetie Belle's throwing disc and half of Scootaloo's tail. After a few hours, they, fortunately, managed to drive off the Parasprites using the same way they managed it last time with Pinkie Pie's.........band march or whatever.

On Saturday of the same week, when Rarity was just about to get started on knitting her newest clothing design, a sudden red portal appeared in her boutique, causing her to step back in puzzlement and fear. But, it turns out that it was actually Ash who created it and stepped out of the portal. After the portal vanished, he spotted Rarity and greeted her. Rarity was relieved that it wasn't another monster and told Ash about Twilight and the gang's worry for him. She also asked him about why he was away for so long, to Ash replied that, well, let's just say that he "battled even more villains that he expected", giving the fashionista the idea of that he may have.......well, you all already know.

After their little conversation, Rainbow Dash came barging in the door which made Rarity tense up a bit. She noticed Ash and became happy and surprised which made her hug him tightly, but she soon felt embarrassed and broke the hug. Then, she dragged him to Twilight's castle to tell her the good news with Rarity following.

During the remaining 3 - 12 days, Ash has told everypony everything he has done for the past 4 days which seemed to stun and daze them. He has also defeated many enemies, learned many abilities and befriended many other ponies during his 'travels'.

But, what will happen when the group receives a message from Celestia 12 days later to go to Canterlot? We will have to wait and see.......


Canterlot has always been the center of Equestria for generations. For years, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna have been residing in this castle in peace......and also a LOT of paperwork. What kind of a princess has to do paperwork? Oh, right. The kind that does not live in the middle ages. Or any kind of old age. Although Princess Celestia has been living here longer than her sister who was busy, living on the Moon instead, she still felt like she was still reigning over the land with her younger sister, but only about................1% only. Anyway, in the throne room of the palace, we can witness Princess Celestia, sitting on her throne with comfort and ease.

She had just finished with the final piece of her paperwork which would explain why she was writing down some scribbles onto a piece of white paper. With one final scribble, she has finally finished with her oeuvre. Paperwork may feel like torture to her, but it is for the relief of her subjects. "Phew, at last," She said with a sigh of relief. "It took about a few hours, but I'm finally done." She levitated the quill down beside her and folded up the paper like a scroll. "Now, all I have to do is......." Before she could continue, one of her royal guards with a white coat and golden armor pieces entered into the throne room and approached her with a grave look on his face. "....nevermind." She always wondered if it would kill the guards to crack a smile.

"Princess Celestia," The royal guard spoke. "The Elements Of Harmony and the human are here." Now, that is just insulting.

"Excellent. Oh and also, would you please return this letter to the sender?" She showed him the letter.

"Certainly, your highness." Princess Celestia levitated the letter with her magic to the guard's hoof who immediately bowed and dashed through the doors.

Not long after, the group of ponies, including Starlight, Ash, and Spike, walked past the guard as they entered the room and approached the princess. Celestia got up and also walked forward to the group. Twilight and Starlight were in front while the others were at the back.

"Princess Celestia," Twilight greeted her.

"Twilight," Tia said.

"PINKIE!!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed while appearing between them, thus making them both jump back. "What?"

"Ugh, nevermind." Tia levitated Pinkie back to her original position. "Anyway, Twilight, we have a serious emergency on our hooves," She stated with a serious face. She hoped that Twilight will be ready for this. "This situation is definitely going to BREAK. YOUR......" Before she could continue, Ash paused her sentence using a hand halt.

"Don't," He begged unnoticeably. Applejack, with her standing beside Ash's left, nudged his leg to make him cut it out. The human could not have cared less.

"What is it?" She asked. The letter she received from Tia did not say anything about the situation, but whatever it was, it must be significant. With a sigh, Celestia explained the situation:

"I fear that an old enemy of ours has come back."

"Who?" Starlight asked. There was a brief, 5-second silence.

".......Queen Chrysalis." That name stopped everypony's hearts and made their eyes wide, except for Starlight because, obviously, she does not cognize about this 'Queen Chrysalis' character.

".........Wut?" Ash and Starlight asked though the human boy said it more frightened. "Um, Princess Celestia?" Starlight asked. "If you don't mind me asking, but....." Before she could finish her sentence, Ash stepped forward and bore her left shoulder.

"I'll explain later," Ash stated. He already knew what she was going to say. Starlight nodded. "So, wait. Let me get this straight. You're saying that.....Queen Chrysalis has come back for revenge against us?" Celestia nodded to his inquiry. "ALL of us? Including me but excluding Starlight?" The princess thought for a moment before nodding again. That insect queen has never heard of Starlight, but she has heard A LOT about Ash. "Oh, sweet Lord."

"Yes, that is true," She said depressingly with her eyes closed. She never thought that it would come to this. "Her forces have already been prepared for the attack against Canterlot. Fortunately, I've gathered enough intelligence from a few of my scout troops who heard every little detail of the plan. So, we have a chance of winning now. Plus," She pointed a hoof to Ash and Starlight Glimmer. "we have you two." Ash and Starlight looked at each other before facing Celestia again with befuddled faces.

"Us?" They asked simultaneously.

"Yes," She replied. Sure, Chrysalis is a tough cookie to beat, but with The Mane 6, Ash and Starlight's powers combined, they might have a chance at beating her. "With all of our strength and powers combined, we can send Chrysalis flying for the second time."

"Ha! 'Flying'! I just got that!" Pinkie yelled with a laughing grin. They all sighed as Rainbow Dash hit Pinkie on the head, producing a cartoonish 'Clonk'.

Meanwhile, Starlight looked uneasy. She was worried that her new friends, including herself, could get hurt or even worse. She felt like she needed to quietly escape so that she will not be involved in the battle. But, another thought came to her mind that told her to stay and fight for Equestria. She had to decide which one she will take and after a lot of thinking, she decided to stay and help in the battle. After all, her friends will be in more pain than her after the battle, they might even lose without extra numbers in their team. Without much of a shadow of a doubt, she agreed to herself to face this queen-titled character.


A Few Hours Later.........


In the city of Canterlot, during 3 in the evening, an assortment of royal guards stood in rows and groups, preparing to defend against any threat that comes nearby, mostly the changelings and queen. Each row of guards was protecting every single side of the city, left, right and center. Because Princess Celestia knew they were going to need more than her guards to defeat Chrysalis, she wrote a letter to Shining Armor and Princess Cadence about the attack to which they agreed to come. They were actually at The Crystal Empire's castle when they got the letter. Everypony/dragon/human minus Shining and Cadence were currently in the throne room and discussing their plan of attack. Pinkie had placed down a large round table in the center of the room that she bought from the table store. Starlight was about to question her about it, but Ash told her it wasn't exactly relevant right now. They had to strategize a plan quickly before Queen Chrysalis can even arrive in Canterlot.

If that "royal" insect wins this second battle, then it will be GAME OVER for the multi-colored ponies. Although most of the ponies were feeling positive and at the same time negative that they were going to hopefully win the brawl, Ash was experiencing a different kind of feeling in himself. Something that was completely different than what the ponies think: that there was another reason why Queen Chrysalis was evil in the first place. A GOOD reason. And he could not escape the feeling that a certain pony feels the same way as well. But, he couldn't think of this all day because one of the guards reported to Celestia that he spotted Chrysalis at the farthest point in the South with her army advancing as they speak. She instantly thanked him and ordered him to tell the rest of the guards to get ready to defend and attack on her command. When he departed, the planning session was over and everypony prepared for a battle they will never forget.

Well, at least, Ash will get an opportunity to fight some villains that are NOT from the Kamen Rider universe.


Battle.

They always have reasons: some are good, some are bad and other ones can even be absurd. But, what was the reason for the first battle? Was it a mishap? A peace meeting gone wrong? Or something else? Princess Celestia has never told the ponies about the REASON why Chrysalis became the love-eating tyrant she is now, so there must be some sort answer for this.

That was all that Ash could think about aside from the war they were about to have against an army of shape shifters. What was the cause of this fueled hatred for each other? Ash knew she was evil during the marriage of Shining Armor and Cadence, but still, he continues to think about this whilst continuing to prepare himself for battle.

Speaking of the battle, Chrysalis was just outside the entrance to Canterlot with her army marching forward. Some of the drones were ordered by her to ascend into the sky to prepare for any aerial attacks when needed. Her wicked smile could show her expression of confidence in her army and for the defeat of the ponies once and for all. But, she knew this battle will not be similar to the last one they had because word came to her about that the human boy, Ash was now joining in the fight against her. But, Queen Chrysalis still smirked with pride as she led her army closer to the castle because she has a plan on how she was going to win this time. As she walked in front of the large group of changeling drones behind her, many Canterlot civilians either locked or boarded up their doors and windows as they watched the insect army march to the palace to confront the so-called "defenders of Equestria".

At a specific part of the town, right in front of the path of Chrysalis and her army's march to the palace, Princess Celestia could be seen with The Mane 6 and Ash, each preparing for the ultimate fight with the guards also helping out as recruits for when they are outnumbered. Rainbow Dash stretched her limbs and wings as the adrenaline was pumping into her system and the others stood boldly with the guards readying their weapons to defend their proud city. Ash readied his powers and promised to utilize them to good use. He was thinking he should only use the super ones in case of emergencies. He does not want to waste his stronger powers on small targets. Rather, he will utilize them on the big pickings. ( If you catch the meaning. )

From a distance, the entire group could pick up the sound of hooves clopping in a marching-like theme, meaning that those hoofsteps belonged to none other than the army of the shape-shifting bug-ponies. Princess Celestia and Luna were on high alert and immediately went into their battle stances. They had to be prepared for anything, especially sneak attacks which were done to them by two currently unknown ponies last week. The sounds were coming closer and closer until finally, the shadow of the queen revealed itself, followed by its owner who already saw the ponies up ahead and paused her army's march. She was somewhat surprised by this, not because the princess was here instead of the palace, but.........

"Well, well, well," Chrysalis spoke with a voice all too different from a pony's. "I've expected you to gather a large group....." She examined everypony and species that was in front of her, front to back. ".....and it appears that I was right." She showed all of them a sharp-toothed and malicious smile.

"And it's no surprise that you have yourself, Chrysalis." Celestia talked back with hatred and venom in her voice. She needed to prepare for anything that bug has planned, even if it is impossible to detect.

Her guards in golden armor put on their angry faces and pointed all of their spears and blades to the queen of love-eating. They swore their lives to defend Princess Celestia from any threats by any means necessary and they were not going to back down from this. All of sudden, the malicious queen cracked a laugh to the guards 'pathetic' reaction. Then, several other changelings fully equipped with navy blue body and head armor walked in front of the queen and formed a row of four. They snarled at the guards with their fangs showing from their upper jaws to which the guards shuddered in fear, but they still kept their ground.

"Hm, how brave........and yet they had to be so weak." That comment made the ponies' anger meters go nearly off the charts as a few of them, including Applejack, blew steam out of their nostrils. They gritted their teeth harder but stopped when the princess turned her head to them.

"There is no need for violence today, Chrysalis. You and your armada can just leave in peace and will not be hurt. There is a better way." She spoke wisely to the autocrat.

"Thank you!" Ash thought thankfully of Celestia for finally saying that while till keeping an eye on the queen. But, the queen once again laughed, but even harder than before. Even the citizens could hear her.

"You think that I would just retreat because of THAT?!" Suddenly, her horn lit up with a brilliant green glow which soon was shaped in the form of an orb and was shot towards the mortal ponies. Fortunately, Princess Celestia already knew that she would do that since the last time she did and generated a magical, yellow shield in front of her, deflecting the orb which turned into smoke shortly after. She threw a stern look to Chrysalis, showing her that she was about to snap out of her mind. "Heh, heh. You really are that low-minded."

Celestia tried to suppress her anger, but she could not handle it and finally snapped by releasing a magic blast of her own from her horn. Obviously, Chrysalis copied Celestia's move and deflected it the same way she did it. The princess was really pissed off right now, so she went into a charging stance, followed by Chrysalis who put on a wicked and prideful smile while Celestia still had an angry look remaining instead. The both of their right front hooves scraped the floor before both of them charged at one another, followed by their armies who charged towards their own chosen targets.


Meanwhile........


While the two races were too distraught with battling each other, Momotaros was witnessing every second of this battle from atop of a nearby rooftop with what seems like a blue British Shorthair on his lap. If someone mentions a giant battle, then he is going. Speaking of which, what are you planning to do here exactly?

"Well, I was thinking that maybe I should help the ponies out when there's a BIG emergency. Just in case."

.......Right. And where did you get that cat anyway? It kind of looks like.........ah, dude!

"What?"

......................Sigh. Nevermind. Back to the show!


A few minutes later.........


It was only about a few minutes later, but the once peaceful town of Canterlot was now quickly turned into a battlefield. The sounds of shouting ponies could be heard from distances far away as the ponies and changelings continue their battle for dominance over the land of Equestria. Within the battlefield, the pony civilians tried to remain calm and hoped that everything will be okay after the battle is over. In a certain house near the two armies, a stallion with a red mane and black coat was hugging his daughter in the second floor to keep her protected. The little pink filly embraced her father more than ever. She did not want to die, unlike her mother. While tears started to form from her eyes, the stallion closed his eyes and thought of a phrase.

"Grandmother said this once: even the smallest and weakest of creatures can produce the biggest and saddest of tears."

Feeling like someday he will lose his daughter, he spoke those exact words quietly into her ear to which she nodded and continued to sob along with her father. Life is a gift, but immortality is a curse, they all say.

Anyway, moving on. We return to the brawl to see that the two armies have divided into smaller numbers and spread across random spots in the city, dealing with now smaller numbers of soldiers and fighters. For instance, one of the guards was facing against three changeling guards instead of a single one unarmed but soon was accompanied by two more guards, one with a spear and one with a sword and shield. The three guard ponies punched, sliced and stabbed the three grotesque insects into extinction, hoof-bumping each other before spotting two more and chasing them down. At least some of them understand these days' culture.

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash was busy fighting some other scums of her own assisted by Ash who was fighting with the Dogga Hammer and several other weapons. She was fast enough to punch, ram, kick, and even headbutt a number of 20 changelings under 10-11 seconds. Ash was impressed by her speed and fighting skills against opponents, but he shouldn't be too amazed and surprised because he has witnessed her already manage things similar to that. With one final back kick to a changeling's stomach, she ascended more into the air and "Woohoo!!-ed" into the sky.

"Man," She said. "I forgot how fun it was beating these guys up!" She spotted a changeling above her and before it could get a strike, she quickly uppercut its jaw which sent it flying, followed by a Goofy-styled "YAAHOOHOOHOOI!!!!" from it after the takedown. "And this is, like only the third time we did it!"

"Well, don't get too cocky, Dash!" He warned her, followed by him swinging the Dogga Hammer across four other changelings' chests in front of him......."There still a lot to handle with, y'know!".....along with three more from his right. But, RD was listening to only the last half of his sentence to which he groaned. That mare can be so ignorant sometimes. But, he did not care about that right now as a changeling was speeding its way towards Rainbow Dash from behind. RD was too preoccupied with the other changelings distracting her, so Ash immediately pulled out the Pegasus Bowgun out of literally nowhere and aimed with perfect accuracy before pulling back the hammer, pulled the trigger and shot an arrow directly to the insect/pony's body side, thus making it fall back onto the ground and producing a Wilhelm scream. Thanks to the extra training Celestia gave him during the past few weeks, he has been increasing his fighting skills even more than usual. RD turned around to see it and quickly dealt with the others with one swift mid-air spin kick. "You're welcome!" Ash yelled to her, shot another one from his left and ran towards another horde.

"Show off." The pegasus thought. And ponies say she was the biggest show-off in town.

While those two kept battling the insect ponies, Princess Celestia along with Princess Luna were starting to actually win their battle against Chrysalis, but lose at the same time. The two co-rulers clashed their horns against the queen's crooked horn and attempted to push each other off of their balance. The two maybe somewhat losing the battle, but they came this far and they were not backing down now.

"Give up now, Chrysalis!" Princess Luna demanded from her. "You cannot win this time and you never will!" It was true, she never wins. Ever.

"Oh, you and your little subjects are so full of yourselves!" She insulted them and their subjects. After that, the two princesses' anger empowered their strength, thus pushing Chrysalis back with her hooves trying to dig into the green pavement, but it was hopeless because the princesses were already overpowering her.

It was a good thing too because they were in the way of the view of the battle that Applejack and Twilight were having. Twilight was using every offensive and defensive magical spell she has acquired during the past days and Applejack was repeatedly bucking her enemies in the face, side, and even their behinds. At this moment, Applejack was facing against a horde of five and managed to punch three of them in the face and buck two of them into the next morning. Twilight, on the other hand, was having a wee bit of trouble keeping up with the changelings' attacks. But, that would not be true if Starlight suddenly appeared and blast a green magic orb towards a changeling who was sneaking up behind Twilight's back. She thanked her for the save before rushing in on more changelings and beat the living tar out of them.

Meanwhile, Spike, Fluttershy, and Rarity were so owning the changelings right now as the white mare generated a giant needle of light blue and knocked back every single insect she could get. Fluttershy and Spike were actually less afraid of these troublemakers and were now facing them alongside each other. The pegasus was using her most effective and scary weapon known as "The Stare" while Spike kept them at bay by breathing green fire into their faces which hurt more than his bare-claw melee attacks. ( No pun intended. ) Suddenly, another changeling appeared behind them but ran away shortly after.

"Uh, what was that about?" Spike asked before looking behind them and receiving his answer. He smiled with joy and worry was replaced by gladness. "Shining Armor! Princess Cadence! You made it!" He ran quickly to them and gave them both a good dragon hug. They both giggled before the hug was broken.

"You really didn't think that would have all the fun, did you?" The Macintosh sized white stallion asked them. "Besides, we've got business to deal with these punks," He said that as he blasted another changeling nearby in the flank, followed by yet another Wilhelm scream. Spike laughed shortly at what he did and the couple soon joined them in the brawl as well. After all, the captain needed a good flank whooping from all of his business at The Crystal Empire and the same goes for his lovely soon-to-be-mother bride.

As the armadas continued to struggle to win ownership of the land of Equestria, Chrysalis was still counting on the plan to work after they have seemingly lost the battle and the couple uses their power of love on her and her army. She does not care if she will gain some bruises or scars, she only has to be patient and wait until the ponies manage it.


A while later..........


Time passed on and the number of changeling drones decreased by a high rate. The sun was already lowering down by Princess Celestia who stood proudly and victorious in front of Queen Chrysalis who laid on her side as she was seemingly defeated. Gaining those scars and injuries was a lot more painful than she thought it would. We can see all of her subjects, joining her in laying on the green floor pavement, some were unconscious and some were just stunned. They have already reached Phase 2 of her 'brilliant' plan. The glow on Celestia's horn died down afterward as she looked down at the almost knocked out changeling ruler herself. And soon, the others joined in with her. Ash also joined in and held the Revolcane in his right hand with its blade shrinking back down into nothing.

"Well, Chrysalis." Pinkie interruptedly walked towards the front of the group with a prideful smile. "It looks like you have been served!"

"Nailed it!" RD said and hoof-bumped Pinkie Pie with another smile.

"Do not celebrate yet, my ponies," Luna stated. "We still have one more thing to do." She looked at Celestia who already understood what to do.

"Chrysalis," Celestia spoke to the queen who looked up to see the princess's face. "I've given you a chance to surrender and not put your own subjects at risk during battle. However, you were still blind by your evil side and still attempted to push me off my throne. Shining Armor, Princess Cadence," She turned to the couple who both nodded their heads and stepped up into the front. "you know what to do."

The two took a few steps forward before pausing to reenact the same way they defeated Chrysalis the first time: first, they walked to opposite sides of each other. Then, their horns made contact with each other, thus creating a pink and strong wind current which made their manes flow with the air. Soon, they began to float into the air and instead of a very powerful blast wave of unadulterated love, they shot a beam of thick pink light towards the queen.

But, what the ponies did NOT know was that Queen Chrysalis actually intended it to happen and only smirked to Shining and Cadence's finishing move. Now, it was all about timing and patience to her as the beam was reaching further out, every second of her plan counting. And then, as soon as the beam was about to gain contact with Chrysalis's body, a giant spider web suddenly attached itself in front of Chrysalis and the beam of love which dissipated after it was ensnared. The ponies all gasped at the sight of the sudden web. That thing was way too big for even a single spider to make. Unless......

"What the!?" Dash yelled out. "Why didn't it work!?" All ponies turned their heads to Dash who quickly explained again. "No! I meant how did that web get there!? Or at least, what made it!?" She turned to Ash, who was already examining the web from a safe distance.

"Well," Ash began to explain. "judging by the size of it, I think we can all assume that it was actually......" Before he got a chance to finish, a spider-themed enemy popped up from the sky above and landed with its fist striking the ground below. ".....that." Shortly after that, it rose its head up and soon raised its own body to stand up properly for the ponies to get a better look at the opponent they were about to face.

Most of its body color consisted of black, although its left arm and leg were a bit lime green. It included two long spider legs on each side of its shoulders, legs, and even its head to look more threatening. Although its right hand was black and normal-looking, its left hand seemed more insect-like with its fingers reaching out further than any other human. Two claw-like daggers act as its toes for its feet and the final feature was that it wore a sort of belt made of a leather-like substance. The ponies shivered at the visual aspect of their new enemy, mostly Rarity.

Behind the giant web, Chrysalis was starting to recover, slowly but surely. This was all part of her plan to finally defeat the "weak and pathetic" ponies and declare herself queen of the entire land of Equestria. But, she made a deal with the creature that she will share a percentage of her victory to him. So, she will be a queen and the creature can just be her servant. Or at least, an assistant. The creature does not know it yet, though.

"Chrysalis!" Celestia shouted. "What is the meaning of this!?" She demanded an answer from the queen of pony-invertebrates. But, she only received a growing laughter as a reply. Celestia put on an irritated look after that.

"Did you really think I would trust only my OWN subjects to win?!" She laughed out loud into the sky while attempting to get back on all fours. "You really need to predict my actions better. Maybe that's why your scout troopers left too early." Now that she was back on all of her four hooves, she laughed out loud even more with pride. Then, Twilight Sparkle and Cadence decided to step up and speak.

"So," Twilight said. "you're using the assistance of one of the rider's enemies to try and defeat us!?"

"And I'm presuming you're planning on taking over Equestria with your said assistant, right?" Cadence asked along with a serious expression on her face. She already presumed it before they even arrived ever since she and her husband have met Ash for the first time.

"Correct, 'your highness'." Queen Chrysalis mocked Cadence who gritted her teeth with fury. "And there is more where that came from!"

Ash made a confused look next, but not for long as another bipedal figure suddenly appeared on a nearby rooftop to their right. It jumped beside the spider villain with a boom and stood up straight for the ponies to see its full body structure. Its body basically looked like a bipedal variant of a zebra, its forearms were shaped like big sword scabbards and it also acquired some golden armor pieces on its chest, shoulders and knees. It bellowed with a neigh and unsheathed a pair of two sword-like weapons straight out of the front portion of the scabbards, followed by another bellow. That loud roar-like sound made Fluttershy's spine chill out. She thought that she would never see another animal-themed monster ever again. Or at least, until Ash gets back home. If there is a way for him to get home.

Next, another bipedal villain appeared on the rooftop that was opposite to the first one and jumped down beside the spider as well. The figure's body coloring was oddly colorful and delicious-looking for a villain. The head was shaped like an oval in 3D and its face was not arranged in a good way. Its right arm was covered largely by what looked like green pop rock candy while the left arm was made out of black licorice and the hand was an actual re-colored big-sized candy corn. It was almost like it was made of......candy? Which could explain why Pinkie Pie's mouth was drooling. She continued to do this until she noticed its black licorice arm which made her gasp softly and inside her body at that moment, her entire heart was literally burning with the fury of a million Suns. Then, she grabbed a bat covered with spikes from out of nowhere and made an 'On-Fire Twilight' angry face. Never give a candy-lover black licorice.

And soon, three others came also from behind the web which fell apart afterward. The first one was water based, acquired long blue hair and it/her weapon was a whip with a multitude of sea blue ropes. The second one acquired a hawk's head, its arms and legs were shaped as usable hawk talons and its piece of weaponry was a bow much longer and bigger than any other. The final one had flame-designed horns on its head, the same goes for the back of it shoulders, several areas of blue coloring and bulky grayish shoulder pieces.

"Now, who's got the upper hoof!?" Chrysalis asked and stepped forward into the center of the group.

Celestia knew that the queen would have done something unbelievable, but this was way beyond that. Gaining the assistance of six of the rider's enemies!? Now, that is just uncool! Then again, it would make perfect sense. Ash was a little afraid of the enemies they were up against in Round 2. But, he needed to be more courageous, more potent, and more strategic if he wants to defeat the enemies alongside the Mane 6. Then, he hatched an idea in his brain. So, without hesitating, Ash decided to step forward and a gust of wind started to sweep along the floor. As he reached the front of the group,

Twilight was beside him and looked at him in question on what was he planning on doing. His eyes tell her to simply wait and trust him to which he nodded.

"Oh, look." Chrysalis started to mock him as well. "It's the almighty and powerful, Ash Griffin." The other villains snarled at him, but he showed no signs of emotion. She laughed with maliciousness. "Don't be so full of yourself yet, Mr. Griffin. I am not afraid of you and I never will." Before she could speak any more than that, Ash halted them and asked the a question:

"I know you won't be afraid, but please ask yourself this: 'Does this'?"

Then, Ash suddenly grabbed another one of his Eyecons from inside his right pocket. However, this one was stilled unused and has a chance at failing, but also one at winning. Its body structure was typically the same and its coloring was navy blue. The Mane 6 saw the Eyecon and were puzzled on whose soul it contained. But, the truth was that during Celestia's long-period session with him, he came across an old hat of a certain very ancient and powerful unicorn. The one which he wears every day. Shortly after, he summoned the Ghost Driver out of orange misty fire around his waist and pressed the button on the Eyecon's right side, revealing the next iris which was the letter E and the numeral 1.

He looked at Celestia who nodded her head instantly. Chrysalis was curious on what he was going to do even though she has heard a lot of information about him. He opened the driver which made the usual standby sound, inserted the Eyecon into the driver and closed it back up.


EYE! BATCHIRIMINĀ!


Once that was done, what happened next blew almost everypony's mind: the Parka Ghost of Star Swirl The Bearded appeared out of the driver's eye socket which also shocked Chrysalis even more than the ponies. Pinkie Pie's head turned completely upside-down and her lower jaw raised up into the sky. It danced around Ash's body as he initiated Takeru Tenkuuji's signature pose before pulling and pushing back the orange lever to activate it.


HENSHIN!!

KAIGAN! STAR SWIRL! KAGAYAKU MAHŌ!! KODAI NO PAWĀ!!


The Parka Ghost floated higher above Ash and then sunk back down for him to wear as the Ghost armor materialized around his entire body. This was the first time he actually wore the combat armor of a Kamen Rider. He lowered his head once the transformation was complete and raised it back up for Queen Chrysalis and her shocked face to see his body attire. The hoodie-themed ghost was navy blue, accustomed with bells at the bottom part and acquired the hat which was the same design as Star Swirl's original hat. The visor was also different and was replaced with the image of a book of spells. Typical Star Swirl.

Ash turned to Twilight and Spike to see their shocked expressions as their jaws were hanging low. He felt like they could catch flies in their mouths, so he closed their mouths at once with his hand. Chrysalis too was taken aback by Ash's new appearance. She knew exactly who the hoodie resembled and she did not like it one bit. But, she knew that if she retreated, she would never get a chance to attempt to invade Equestria again. So, she tried her best not to appear scared and laughed weakly.

"So," She may sound fearless to the ponies, but Ash already knew her true feeling right now. "I see you've acquired a new look. Doesn't matter. We will still beat you, no matter how many more fancy costumes you acquire!" She and her remaining army went into their battle stances with Chrysalis doing her previously shown charging pose.

Ash and the others felt like they were being threatened, so they readied themselves for battle while Ash's Wisp Horn started to glow with yellow luminosity similar to Star Swirl's magical horn aura. He noticed it and tapped it twice to make sure it was not simply an illusion. It was not. He always wanted a horn on his head as a child, but not the unicorn type, though.

"Cool," Ash commented on the pretty glow surrounding his horn, which felt like a feather sticking out of his head. "Now then," His GanGun Saber projected out of the driver which Ash then took hold of its hilt and went into a middle sword stance. "as Rarity once said, IT. IS. ON." Rarity smiled and giggled to Ash's use of one of her past and most common phrases. The guards from behind all prepared each of their weapons for battle.

Then, as fast as a New York minute, both armadas charged forward and battle cried.

As sword and horn touched each other, Round 2 has been commenced.


One hour and several minutes later..........


"Huh, that battle went a lot easier and a lot quicker than I anticipated it would be."

What was said to be an epic brawl between pony and changeling/monster was a little......cut short. Because Ash had so many of the riders' powers and abilities, it was sort of an unfair fight for the villains even for Queen Chrysalis. Speaking of the queen, as it turns out, the reason behind Chrysalis's tyrant-like behavior was because that she had a permanent-host Ganma ghost inside of her body, but her soul was oddly and impressively durable enough to withstand the Ganma's control over her. Luckily, thanks to Ash's new magical Wisp Horn and Starlight's powerful magic of her cutie mark extraction spell, they were able to enhance his Ganma-body ejecting power and make it more powerful enough to free Chrysalis from the ghost. The extraction was a success and Ash immediately finished off the Ganma by using his Omega Drive finisher, which engulfs his body in a mystic yellow aura, then lifts him up into the air to perform a mid-air Rider Kick down to the Ganma's intangible body, thus destroying it.

Chrysalis was ever so thankful for Ash and Starlight's help and apologized to The Mane 6 and the princesses for her past behavior. Princess Celestia did not blame her for the damage she has done, she only blamed the Ganma. Before any of them could celebrate their victory, Princess Luna asked her how the Ganma took almost complete possession over her body and mind. Her answer was that her memory was a blur and she could not remember straight, but she was lucky when she figured out that her soul was still intact but lost full control over her entire body system. She was still a filly when it happened and the ponies felt pity for the queen.

And if that was not exciting enough, Momotaros also joined them in the brawl and quickly introduced himself to Ash when he was fighting the spider villain A.K.A. Spider Undead, one of Blade's most memorable enemies. Ash explained that he already knew who Momo was and what he was capable of: jokes, body possession of Kamen Rider Den-O and 4th wall capabilities. They corresponded to work together and destroyed the Undead by combining Momotaros's Hissatsu finisher using his original sword which grew bigger with Ash's new magic to hold the spider's feet in place onto the ground so that it would not escape. It was successful and two fist-bumped after that before charging into deal with the remaining number.

After they have dealt with the villains, Twilight questioned Ash about what happened to the Spider Undead because all she could see was it exploding into thin air. He answered to them that it was a little complicated to explain. Meanwhile, he was still processing a solution on figuring out how the villains have a way to transport themselves to Equestria, but his thinking was hindered as ponies from all around the town came out of their homes and cheered and clapped their hooves for the heroes of Equestria. They too did not know how he defeated the spider monster, but they cared little for it now.

So, to celebrate victory in defeating the villains and freeing Chrysalis from the Ganma's control, Pinkie Pie cleaned up the town by doing this:

( 0:00 - 0:12 )

Link Below

, and magically prepared it for a victory party in just under 10 seconds. Then, everypony in the town, including Queen Chrysalis and her changelings who awoken from their comatose partied in several areas of the town. Ponies danced with each other, streamers flew everywhere and ponies were starting to warm up to Chrysalis and her subjects being their new allies. Chrysalis thought she would never make any friends since the first day the ghost possessed her, but now that she was free of its grasp on her mind, she was now free to think on her own. Ponies everywhere welcomed her as their new friend and the same went with her changeling subjects.

Momotaros secretively told Ash he needed to vamoose out of here because he had a slightly bigger fish to fry. Ash understood and hoped that they will encounter one another again one day. After they have said their goodbyes, Momo jumped back up to the same roof and jumped from rooftop to rooftop with his suspiciously familiar-looking cat.

Now, at this very moment, Chrysalis was gazing upon the stars of the night sky. She had to admit that she has not seen the stars that much since the Ganma possessed her because she was too busy planning on ways to invade Equestria. But now, with a free body to utilize and a free mind to think with, she chose an option and decided to do this. She set her front hooves onto the railing of the balcony and sighed with a smile of joy. The holes on her insect-like skin let some of the wind pass through which tickled a bit for her. She thought she would be trapped by her own body, but alas, hope finally came to her when Ash arrived. He was nice and bold, but also very powerful and really focused during battle.

Speaking of the human boy, she noticed a figure walking towards her in the corner of her eye. Ash stopped beside her and joined in on the stargazing with his hands also on the railing. She heard a sign of short giggling coming from the human which made her turn her head to him.

"Y'know what?" He asked. "It's kinda funny about the fact that I knew that there was a reason for your behavior. And as it turns out, I was right." Chrysalis continued to smile at his statement. But, she knew that he wanted something from her. So, she had no choice but to tell him about 'the thing'.


Unfortunately, due to the limited page time we have for these two, we will just skip ahead and change our perspective to another area where a lone bipedal figure stood with its hands tied behind its back. To be more precise, it was standing on the top of the mountain where the waterfall originated from. Even though it was already nighttime, the figure's silhouette could be seen for anypony within the area. The breeze blew through its white fedora and its white coat followed its motion. Its eyes stared at the castle below and the ponies who were having the time of their life. Its eyes mostly gazed upon Ash Griffin, kind of like he knew him from somewhere. This is true because he was the one who required assistance from Celestia and the human during the four days.

Suddenly, a giant portal above his head appeared, similar to the portal that Ash came through. Maybe that would explain why he was present during the last four days. He noticed its bright and colorful presence and looked up to ensure it.

"Well," He tipped his fedora upwards before his clothes and body began to get attracted into its swerving interior. "it looks like I am needed elsewhere."

And with one final sigh, he accepted his fate and let the portal do the rest of the work. "Until we meet next time, Ash Griffin,......keep counting on villains' sins." All we could see after that was a vivid flash of blue light.

Ash finally felt like a real hero. He battled many enemies, gained many friends and allies and especially redeemed one of the villains from Equestria. Or set free to be more precise. But, he knows that this was not the end. He knows that there is still a lot more to be accomplished. So, with the fire in his heart and the power surging through his every vein, he knows that.....

HIS LIFE IS GOING TO BURN BRIGHT!!