• Published 19th Oct 2015
  • 2,763 Views, 33 Comments

HEN........SHIN!! - Kendall04082



A boy gets sent to a planet, wielding the powers of the famous masked heroes of the past and future.

  • ...
12
 33
 2,763

Morph #3: The Journey To Another World

Previously On HEN........SHIN!!


Suddenly, the book began to vibrate until it shot a shaft of light straight into the sky, startling the group. They released from each other's grasps, taking in every second of the event. Then, the beam in the air began to take the form of a swirling, orange vortex. All the Mane 6 could say about this phenomenon was....

"Wow."


In the country of USA, we can envision a house belonging to a boy.

The boy wore a blank shirt, black sports pants and a pair of navy blue glasses. He also had black, flat hair.

The male child was watching another episode of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, just alike any other brony. The boy laughed out loud when he saw the concluding scene of the episode; The One Where Pinkie Pie Knows. "Man, Pinkie is so hilarious. Although I wish she would quit being so dumb and mess everything up in some episodes." It was true that Pinkie Pie can be a total klutz in some of these episodes, but her humor is something that some bronies can't argue with, that and her ability to break the fourth-wall. The boy was watching the show on his computer. Okay, technically it was his mother's computer, but you get the point. After the episode blackened, he sought for some other video on Youtube, which was Episode 1 one of the new Heisei Kamen Rider show, Kamen Rider Ghost, coming in 2016.

"Let's see here.....nope.....not it......EW! Definitely NOT IT!" If his parents were home right now, they would only ask him to pipe down. Luckily, his parents were NOT at home, considering that they have work today. The cause why the boy was at home on a Wednesday was that there is a great level of smog that appeared for some unknown explanation that even the scientists couldn't unravel. But, that did not matter. (Well, sort of) Anyway, "Alright, here we go!", as he said that, he was about to click the video to watch when he heard a ring from the house doorbell. "Huh? That's odd. My parents didn't say we were having guests." He stood up from the couch, "Well, I better go and answer it.", walked towards the door and opened it. It revealed a mailman with a casual blue mailman uniform. He was carrying a stack of letters and also a brown package box. This mailman also happens to be the boy's part time friend when he receives deliveries from him.

"Hello there, Ash." The man said with a Scottish accent.

"Hey there, Jack." The boy responded. "Give me a down low, bro!" Then, they did a down low with their free hands. They laughed as they did their greeting move. 'Ash' sighed before saying, "It never gets old, does it?"

"Actually, it is starting to get a bit old." Jack always enjoyed doing different greeting moves with Ash, but sometimes he would simply become tired and skip them.

"Oh. Well anyway, what do ya' got for me this time, huh?"

"Let's see." He checked the letters first and they were just bills. (Boring!!) And he checked the package as well but did not know who it was actually from. "Well, just some more bills and also a strange package that I found in the post office." He handed the mail to Ash.

"Oh, well, thanks anyway, dude."

"My pleasure." After Jack departed, Ash closed the door and lead off to read the mail, including the strange box.

"Alright, let's see here. Water bill, electric bill, Wi-Fi bill, BORING!!" He placed the letters onto the living room table and investigated the unknown package. "Now, where did you exactly come from?" He already read the non-existent address, so this was going to be difficult. "Well, like Uncle Jerry always said, 'Just rip the box open and yank the darn thing OUT!!', I've always looked up to him." .......Sure.

Thus, without further ado, he placed the box onto the same table, opened the lid, and revealed a mysterious tool/gadget. It was called an Eyecon, one of the same tools that Kamen Rider Ghost uses. "What the? Why are you in there?" He was confused as to why an unidentified person would actually send someone like him something like this. He picked up the Eyecon and scanned it. It still bore the same characteristics of a regular Eyecon, except the body was white and the 'eye' was black. "Huh. A Ghost Eyecon with a white body and a black eye. I assume that is something that you can possibly see some days. Maybe."

Then, an idea hatched in his brain. "Well, lucky for you, little guy, I have a specific tool for you to be useful with." He went to his room and grabbed the Ghost Driver from the shelf.

After he exited the room, he attached the orange strap onto his waist, switched on the turquoise-ish switch, thus activating it,


GHOST DRIVER!!


, picked up the Eyecon again and pressed the button on it, which showed an image of two zeros. "Hm, weird." But, he simply shrugged away the feeling and continued. Afterwards that, he pressed the button on the belt to open it up, it played the first standby noise, inserted the Eyecon into the slot, and closed it back upwards.


EYE! BATCHIRIMINĀ!!


Then, he pulled the lever out and pushed it back in, thus making it articulate,


KAIGAN! KYARIJJI! GAIKEISUNBŌ! SHŌTOTSU SHIMASU!


"Okay, that's weird," Ash commented. What was the point of having this package? What did it mean? Before he could think even further, he began to feel dizzy and gained heavy nausea. "Woah, why do I feel so dizzzzzzzzzzzzz.............." As he attempted to continue his sentence, he suddenly lost consciousness and fainted with a thud, leaving him in a very sleepy state.

Out of the blue, a portal appeared beneath him and instantly drew him into it, vanishing without a hint or trace after it occurred.

All we know for now is that what awaits him at the other end, will change his life eternally.


A few hours and minutes ago, before the "incident".

When we last left off, the strange light beam back in Equestria took the form of a swirling, orange portal. But, what we did not know was that the shaft did not actually turn into a portal but rather went into it after the portal took form. After it came out of the other end, the light traveled far (kind of) until it reached its destination; the post office where Jack and some other workers receive mail and deliver it to the exact same address.

Then, it saw the mail truck that Jack was already driving, so it sped forward and caught up with him. It phased through the rear doors and searched for the sack that was supposed to be delivered to Ash, who was the receiver. It went inside and spotted a box that was empty for some reason. (Must've been mixed up) It phased through the box and its (somewhat) molecules shrank until it assumed the form of an Eyecon. Then, it waited for approximately 1 hour and several minutes later until Jack arrived at Ash's house and delivered the letters and the package to Ash.


It was said once and it will be said again.

All we know for now is that what awaits him at the other end, will change his life eternally.


Author's Note:

How will Ash be able to handle the next situation he comes upon? Will Princess Celestia be able to hold in her excitement long enough? And will Momotaros be able to introduce himself without causing a frenzy?

You do know that I wasn't even featured in this chapter, right?

I just like to do these things for the bronies. So, deal with it.

Anyway, peace out, ya'll!

NICE DRIVE!


P.S.: Sorry the chapter was shorter than the previous two. I was kinda lazy to make another 2,000-word chapter, so yeah, sorry about that.