• Published 1st Jun 2012
  • 672 Views, 2 Comments

The Last Parasite Returns - mmonsoon326



Scootaloo must rescue Rainbow Dash after a mysterious pony captures her in the Everfree Forest

  • ...
3
 2
 672

Torture

“Twilight, are you awake?” Flutteshy’s naturally soft voice was made difficult to comprehend with it being so raspy.

“Guess not.” Rainbow Dash felt more and more depressed by the minute. How long had she been hanging here? A day? Maybe two? She didn’t want to think about it. When Twilight Sparkle had appeared in the shackles between the other unicorn’s bones and Fluttershy, all hope of rescue vanished. She would die in here.

The unicorn’s eyes began to flutter open as she awakened, “Wha, huh? Where am I? Where’s Scootaloo?” Her voice showed signs of drowsiness, not thirst.

“You’re awake!” Rainbow was overjoyed, “I thought for sure I was going to die without being able to talk with you again, boy am I relieved!”

“Rainbow? Fluttershy? Where are we?” Then she was awake enough to take in her surroundings, and lost Zecora’s stew.

“At least you had dinner, I eaten once since being brought in here. It’s kept me healthy, but hasn’t kept me from getting thirsty or hungry. And as for where we are, either at the bottom of some dungeon or, judging by the shape of the room the top of some tower.”

“Wait, Twilight, did you say that Scootaloo is still looking for us?” asked Fluttershy.

“Yes, she opened the gate that leads into the castle courtyard and I magically disappeared. Oh, I just hope she’s alright.”

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!” The laugh unmistakably belonged to their captor. The hearts of the three ponies suspended in shackles fell through the floor. “Don’t worry, she’s quite allright. With any luck, she’ll make it through most of my dungeons before succumbing to the evils that reside there. Yes, she’ll make very good sport.”

“LEAVE HER ALONE YOU MONSTER!!!” Rainbow yelled in defiance.

The figure still hidden in his cloak turned his attention to the cyan pegasus. The glare of his glowing yellow eyes locked with hers. “Need I remind you to stay silent unless spoken to? Or do you require further chastisement like earlier today?” Terror welled inside her as memories from earlier that day rushed to the front of her mind. She cried with a whimper. “I thought not, however, these newcomers require some, lessons...” The joy and anticipation was clear in his voice. A black glow emanated from inside his hood, still revealing no features of his face. The two other ponies began convulsing in their restraints, mouths agape as if to scream in pain. There came no sound from them. Rainbow tried to look away, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t. She was being forced to watch two of her closest friends suffer as she had, and her tears were uncontrollable.