• Published 1st Oct 2015
  • 2,326 Views, 50 Comments

Universe and Sparkle - King Xeno



When Steven and Connie screw around during a warp, they find themselves in Equestria. Without the other Gems to help them, they have to find a way home, protect their new friends and stop several monsters/villains along the way.

  • ...
10
 50
 2,326

After the Party... (Night Time Scares Part 1)

Steven and Connie lied on their beds, they both groaned in soreness, to keep things short and simple, they had just experienced their first Pinkie Pie party. Steven rolled over to face and Connie, and with a smile said "I don't think I've ever had so much fun..."

"Yeah... I just wish Pinkie had been a little less... Rough on us..." Connie agreed, and the two began to laugh. Connie slowly closed her eyes, and felt herself drifting, but not yet sleeping, although she was tired enough to pass out at any moment. She just floated between sleep and consciousness, enjoying the peace and relaxation, but a loud thud filled the room, and literally shook her out of bed, causing her to fall onto the ground. She shot up and noticed Steven had fallen as well, only he was still asleep. "What... What was that?" Connie asked, and despite the soreness and pain she felt at the moment, got onto her feet to investigate the source of the noise. She stopped and turned to face Steven, before sighing and lifting him back onto his bed. She tiptoed over to the door, and slowly opened it, before slipping into the hallway. She pulled a flashlight that Pinkie had given her, out of her pocket, and quickly switched it on. She took a step forward, and heard a moan, she suddenly felt cold, and shivers went down her spine.

"GeT oUt... " A voice whispered into Connie's ear, making her eyes widen. She whirled around, aiming the flashlight beam to reveal... Nothing. There was nothing behind her, not a pony, not a monster, not a ghostly creature like her mind had thought. Connie continued forward, pausing only when she heard the occasional hoot of an owl, or the chirp of a cricket, both of which seemed strangely quiet tonight. She slowly became aware of steps behind her, and she quickened her pace, but heard that they quickened as well, she began to move faster and faster, until she broke into a run, but the steps matched her speed. She looked back to see who or what was pursuing her, but tripped and noticed the steps stopped, which confused her, until she decided to try something. She tapped her foot against the floor, and heard her footsteps echo, they sounded just like the steps that had been chasing after her. She sighed and pressed her face into her palms.

"It's all just my imagination... It's all just my imagination..." She muttered, until she heard the door next to her creak open. She let out a gasp and scrambled onto her feet, scooping up the flashlight and began to sprint away from the door.

Author's Note:

This is just a short chapter that is continued in the next chapter.