• Published 1st Oct 2015
  • 5,979 Views, 82 Comments

My Little Sunset: Magical Girl - madhat886



The changlings have taken over and all hope is long as none is left to stand against them. But in another world there is still one unicorn left. With the help of her old teacher's pet, Sunset must become the hero she always meant to be.

  • ...
36
 82
 5,979

Chapter 12

Wind Leaf enter Canterlot high which is much different from the school she went to in Japan. She has watched the American shows set in high school but she was told that what she watch isn't what it is in reality. After she was taken to America she sign papers making her part of the newly formed magic unit of the army. She would learn how to use her magic and be able to help others. And if she wants to be able to apply for a green card and live here. She noticed that there seems to be many guards around the school. Which are there to protect the new magic users and kept people from coming onto the school grounds. All the magic items that the magic users need to transform, are being held in the army base for safety.

"Hi you must be Leaf Wind," Twilight greeted her as she pointed a machine of some kind at her.

"Yes, I am," she answers.

"I'm Twilight Sparkles and I'm here to show you around the school," Twilight said as she puts the machine away.

"Thanks," Leaf Wind said offering her hand.

"You're our second magical student from another country," Twilight said as she shakes her hand.

"Who's the first?" Leaf Wind ask.

"Lightning Hussar from Poland. She has the power of lightning and you have already met both Sunset and Celestia right?" Twilight ask.

"Yes, I have," Wind Leaf said remembering them and how they never separated from each other at any point. "Are they always together?"

"Oh that. They're under a spell that basically hand chaffed them together. So they're struck together till the spell wears off on its own," Twilight answers.

"Are you a magical girl too?" Wind Leaf ask.

"No, I'm not," Twilight said sadly. She wants to understand magic but with Sunset being stuck with Celestia and needing to train the new magic users for the upcoming invasion.

"What was that you were pointing me with?" Wind Leaf ask.

"I'm trying to make a magic detector and been testing out on the magic users here. It will help locating any new magic users," Twilight said.

"Didn't Discord awaken many magic users in the school?" Leaf Wind ask.

"There's only 34 magic users right now who are students here, not counting the transfers or the teachers. Come follow me, everyone is in the gym for all the magic users," Twilight said as she leads her to the gym where a meeting was taking place.

Leaf Wind look around as she walk down the hallways, seeing an American highschool for the first time that wasn't on the tv. Twilight is pointing out all the different classrooms as they walk down the halls. From what she knows unlike back in Japan, the students are the ones who go to different classrooms not the teachers. Also that unlike back in Japan the teachers can send you to detention for misbehaving. (1)

Entering the gym Leaf Wind saw some students standing or sitting around waiting for the meeting to start. Twilight began telling her of all the students names and powers as she'll be working and learning with them. She already knows the powers of Twilights 5 friends as Discord said them tv.

Maud Pie has the power to transform herself into any kind of stone. She's an earth pony who's weapon is a pair of gauntlets.

Limestone Pie has the power to transform herself into sand. She's a earth pony who has a is a mace and shield.

Marble Pie has the power to transform herself into clay. An Earth pony and her weapon is a ball and chain.

Snips has a pair of oversize scissors that allows him to cut just about anything. He's a unicorn.

Snails can fire beams of energy that cause anything to slow down. He's a unicorn and his weapon is a crossbow.

Diamond Tiara has the power over wind which she uses as a breath attack. Her weapon is a spinning shield and sword. She's a unicorn.

Silver Spoon power is gas which allows her to produce any kind of gas she wants. Her weapon is a backpack gas sprayer. She's a unicorn.

Trixie can create explosions from fireworks to bigger one. And has a rocket launcher as a weapon. She's a unicorn.

Lavender Lace is able to create illusions. Her weapon is a grenade launcher. She's an earth pony.

Fuchsia Blush who is a shapeshifter. She has a shoulderbag that is full of bombs. She's a pesgasus.

Photo Finish can hit anything once she spots it. The energy beams she fires from her camera, turn corners to hit its target. She's an earth pony.

Pixel Pizzaz can reflect just about anything. Her weapon is an umberla. She's a pesgasus.

Violet Blurr can create portals to anyplace she has been to before. Her weapon is a double-barrel shotgun. She's an earth pony.

Maxine Caulfield has the power of time. Her weapon is her staff. She's a unicorn.

Chloe Price power is ramming in the form of her truck. Her truck once in motion can't be stop and can ram through anything in its path. She's an earth pony.

Fido power is wrecking that allows him to break objects with his hammer. And a Earth pony.

Rover has a drill that allows him to open holes to any part of the world. An Earth pony.

Spot power is holes which that the form of portable holes. His weapon is a shovel. An earth pony.

Little Strongheart is able to create earthquakes. Her weapon is an axe. An earth pony.

Derpy has the power of bubbles. Her weapon is a giant bubble wand. She's a pesgasus.

Bulk Biceps can increase his body mass and density by absorbing energy. His weapon is a claymore. He's a pesgasus.

Flash Sentry is can create orbs that act as defense towers. That fire beams of energy at any target he sets it to fire at. His weapon is a handgun. He's a pesgasus.

Vinyl Scratch is able to control sound waves to mircowaves, which she amps up by using the speakers on her gauntlets. She is also powers up any kind of wave. She's a unicorn.

Octavia Melody can create strings of pure sound that allows her to cut just about anything. Her weapon is a spear. She's an earth pony.

Lyra Heartstrings can make copies of herself. Her weapon is a submachine gun. She's a unicorn.

Bon Bon can turn herself invisible and make anything she's wants invisible too. Her weapon is a rifle. She's an earth pony.

Apple Bloom is able to create a force field bubble around her. Her weapon is a baseball bat. She's an earth pony.

Sweetie Bell can make herself into slime. Her weapon is a Holu hoop. She's a unicorn.

Scootaloo is able to shrink herself and other objects. Her weapon is a Sling Shot. She's a pesgasus.

Lightning Hussar who is a pesgasus was sitting with Derpy who she made friends with.

"Hey Twilight!" Pinkie shouted from the breachers waving her to come over to where she's sitting with the others.

"Come with me and, I can interdouce you to them," Twilight said. "You can start making some new friends here."

"Okay," Wind Leaf said as she didn't had friends before thanks to what the people from where she came from thought of her in their eyes tainted blood.

"You're the Japanese magical girl," Applejack said giving out her hand.

"Yes, I am," Wind Leaf siad giving a hand shake.

"What's your magical form like and powers?" Pinkie ask.

"I dress as a preistess and have the power of healing," Wind Leaf said not use having someone as forward as Pinkie.

"Lucky you," Rarity said not likeing the fact her magical form is that of a miner with a pick-axe.

"Cool you're the white mage of the group," Rainbow Dash said.

"That must be nice to be able to heal people," Fluttershy said.

"I only used it on my bird friends," Wind Leaf said.

"Oh you like animals too!" Fluttershy said.

"I didn't had any friends back where, I came from," Wind Leaf said.

"Don't worry you'll make friends here starting with us," Applejack said.

"By the way. How big are we in Japan?" Rainbow Dash ask as ever since she, her sister and mother became magical. They been getting the same kind of attention as Sunset did.

"I don't really know, I guess big. Why you ask?" Wind Leaf ask as there have been some mangas and a new anime with ponies in it.

"There have been some offers made to us," Rarity said with a huff.

"Anime and manga companies wanting to produce animes base on us," Fluttershy said.

"Which would have us in short skirts that shows off our underwear and having large breasts," Applejack said seeing why Sunset hates those anime and manga magical girls.

"But that doesn't stop people from making doujinshi about us," Pinkie said.

"Without our consent. Luckly the army is keeping the big companies in line," Rarity said.

"Anime is ok. But the fan service is just too much," Twilight said as some of the women in those animes should be suffering from back and shoulder pains.

"You're right about that. But in Japan boob jokes aren't seen as a big thing as it is here," Wind Leaf pointed out. (2)

"Maybe but many of those girls are under age like us," Fluttershy said.

"And those short skirts outfits don't really give them any real protection. Our outfits at least have some armor on them for protection. As unlike some female comic heroes who can litterey be naked and have tank shells fired at them, those anime magical girls aren't that tough," Applejack said.

"Rarity for example dimaond armor would be more then enough to protect her," Pinkie said.

"I wish it was so... tacky. I'm dress as a miner," Rarity said.

"No you're not," Applejack said.

"Close enough," Rarity said.

"Boys, girls I need to your attention!" Celestia said as she, Sunset and Luna took the stage.

"I'm finish training the teachers in the basic use of magic and they have learn how to use their new powers," Sunset said. She's been training the adult magic users with the help of the 3 sirens everyday after school in how to control their new powers and their abilties. "You all be split in 8 groups with my group being the biggest seeing how me and Celestia are still struck with each other."

"Great!" Rainbow Dash shouted out.

"Dash you'll be with the others who are pesgasus will be given your magic items so you all can transform. All of you will be taking flying lessons with your mom.," Luna said.

"What about the rest of us?" Applejack ask.

"Me, Sunset and Luna be handling the unicorns in dealing with their greater magic. Cheerilee and Zecora will be handling the earth ponies in controlling their strength. But only after you all learn some basic control over your powers before you be able to transform," Celestia explains.

"So we'll get to fight against the changlings?" Pinkie ask.

"That's my job," Sunset said. "I'm training all of you incase it gets to the point where the rest of you need to seal off a portal. Your parents don't want you to fight and all of you are underage to fight. It's better to have you all train then having me unable to close off a portal. Even then you'll be escorted to the portal by soldiers who be keeping the changlings from stopping you."

"Why not? We're magical now so we can beat the changlings," Applebloom ask.

"Because unlike in anime and other works of fictions the changlings are not going to be beaten by magic users who only had less then a year to learn how to use their magic. If you think that you'll be able to take down changlings like I did, then you're sadly mistaken. The only reason I stood a chance was that I was already train in using my magic to begin with. Unlike in those magical animes the changlings aren't going to be playing around and will either capture you or just kill you. They're battle harden and know how to deal with magic users. So stop any idea that it be anything like that. Adults aren't unless, the army and police will show up and their weapons can deal with the changlings. I'm just training you so you be able to defend yourselves and be able to safely use your new magic," Sunset said giving the students something to think about. (3)

"Training will start after school and a bus will take all of you to the army base where we'll be training you," Luna said.

!

In Equestria -

Chrysalis stood on a platform overlooking her army of changlings. After months of force labor the unicorns finally created another portal to that other world. One without any magic and a prefect source of new food for her ever growing hive. She has researched on the old tales and she believes that world is the one that Megan Williams came from. And where the Rainbow of Light would be found. She turns to the 3 alicorns who are hook up to the portal and powering it. The former sun, moon and love princesses who can now only watch as their powers are used to conquer another world.

"Celestia your former student may have delayed me. But now my hive will invade and make that world like what we have made your little country into," Chrysalis said as she smiled at the helpless former ruler.

"Don't hurt her," Celestia said as she's been trap for months in a dream where Sunset was her daughter. Both Luna and Cadance are still sealed in their pods, Celestia was only awake to be allow to watch what's happening. Chrysalis wants her to watch everything that's going to happen.

"Don't worry about her. She'll be right next to you once it's all over with," Chrysalis said as the portal open above a city.

The Changlings began pouring into the portal like a river into the new world to conquer.

"Now watch as this world falls," Chrysalis said.

"Sunset!" Celestia cried out as what chance does she has against the changlings. She would watch as Sunset fight and falls to the changlings as so many of her little ponies have already done so.

Author's Note:

1 - Interesting fact is that in Japan there is no detention for students there. Read it on a blog of a American teacher who is teaching there.

2 - In Japan there are gag boobs you can buy as a joke gift.

3 - Many magical girl plots need you to believe that in that world, all adults are completey useless and the arm forces of Japan are just as useless. And that the monsters attacking would never gain attention to the rest of the world and wouldn't send aide to help fight the monster of the week or thr forces trying to take over the world