• Published 21st Sep 2015
  • 2,913 Views, 58 Comments

Zombie Chronicles: New School - ZombieBrony22

  • ...
14
 58
 2,913

Sunset

I was waiting outside the school for Sunset. I saw her walk by with pepper spray in her pocket.

"Relax, it's not for you. It's just in case." Sunset said.

We started walking when Sunset's phone went off. Sunset checked it and gasped.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh, some guy in a show I watched. They made it look like it was dead and now they're showing him alive."

"Hey, the same thing's happened in a show I watch..." I said.

"Really? Well, I doubt it's the same one. My show has some pretty violent stuff."

"So does mine." I said.

Sunset looked up.

"Mine has zombies..."

"...So does mine."

"Mine has a town that had walls..."

"So does mine..."

"In the show they call them Walkers..."

"So does mine!"

"Oh, my God! You watch The Walking Dead too?!" Sunset exclaimed.

"Yeah! Ever since I got out of the hospital, I learned about the show from a buddy of mine. He said that the guy was shot like I was and woke up in the zombie apocalypse. It sounded good and I decided to watch it. After a while, I was hooked."

"I was scrolling through channels when I saw a trailer for the show and I decided to watch as much as I could. Are you caught up?"

"Read the comics and everything."

"So you know about Negan?"

"Like the back of my hand."

"Oh, my God, this discussion is NOT over!"

"No, it's not..."


After class ended the next day, I decided to visit Sunset again and talk to her about The Walking Dead some more.

"Wait, so what did Axel look like in the comics?" Sunset asked me.

I was able to pull up a photo online of Axel.

"Oh, my good God."

"I know, right? Wait until you see the Governor."

Before we could keep talking, I saw some guy come up behind me.

"Hey man, Celestia wanted to see you." He said.

Me and Sunset went to Celestia's office until we were stopped by two students.

"You're not going anywhere..."

I saw a student pull a knife and I told Sunset to run and get someone. As the student swung the knife at me, I dodged it and kicked him back.

"Stop." I simply ordered.

The other student grabbed a fire extinguisher and swung it. I barely missed it and punched the extinguisher out of his hand.

"Just stop..." I said again.

"No." The student with the knife said.

He swung it again, but I blocked it. I grabbed his knife hand and slightly twisted it. The student squealed in pain.

"Stop... now."

The student dropped the knife. I looked up and saw Cheerliee with Vice Principal Luna.

"Three of you, in my office, now." Luna said.

We got up and Luna grabbed the knife.


We were in Vice Principal Luna's office and we waited for her.

"Who sent you?" I asked the knife student, who was now tied up with his friend so they wouldn't attack me.

"...No-one."

"So, why did you attack her, then? Someone must've sent you, who?" I asked.

"...He said no-one. We were saving you, from her. Then you got in the way..." The other student said.

Before I could ask more, Luna walked in.

"...You two, you're parents and the authorities have been contacted. You are no longer welcomed to Canterlot High and are under arrest for attempted murder."

Then, two officers came in and took the two students away. Luna then turned to me.

"As for you, we informed your mother about your self defense. What you did was brave, defending Sunset Shimmer. You were a good choice for a body guard." Luna said.

"It was aikido. The fighting style I used, it was aikido. I take it for after-school and as a summer school." I said.

"How did you do it? Fend them off?" Luna asked.

"Easy, a few counters, and a arm grab." I said.

"We informed the authorites that you defended her. They wanted to ask you a few questions." Luna said.

I got up and went outside. An officer approached me and asked me what my name was.

"Jason. Jason Adams." I said.

"Any relatives we could contact?"

"We have an uncle, Henry Williams. He owns the orphanage near Crystal Prep." I said.

"Of course, and your number?"

I gave them my mother's phone number and the cars were pulled away. I think I'll see those kids again... in court.

When school ended, Sunset caught up with me.

"What was that?" Sunset asked.

"That fighting style Morgan uses, it's that." I said.

"Aikido?" Sunset asked,

"...Yeah." I said to her.

"Anyway, thanks for that. Protecting me." Sunset said.

"Well, that's what I volunteered to do. It'll be kinda bad for business if I just let them kill you." I said.

Sunset chuckled and thanked me again. She went back to her home with Oz for today and I walked home. My mom instantly started asking

"What the hell happened?!"

"We were attacked, I fended them off. I told you aikido would protect me." I said.

"...I know, it's just... after what happened with you getting shot--"

"Mom, that was years ago." I said.

"--I just don't want anything else to happen." Mom said.

"Nothing else is going to happen. I promise." I said.

I then placed my bags down and got my homework out. Time to start studying...