• Published 21st Sep 2015
  • 2,911 Views, 58 Comments

Zombie Chronicles: New School - ZombieBrony22

  • ...
14
 58
 2,911

The End

We went back to Sweet Apple Acres where me and Applejack discussed what to do.

"I already told Mom about Red Fountain. I'm not going. We have enough going on as it is." I said to Applejack.

"I still disagree 'bout them buyin' Camp Everfree. We have childhoods there, Jason!" AJ said.

No, me and Apple Bloom did.

AJ quickly realized this and her pupils dilated. She gasped slightly as she immediately ran to hug me. I returned the embrace as she started sniffling.

"Shh, it's alright. I get it, it's hard to get used to." I said as I ran my fingers through her blonde hair.

We stayed in this position for a few minutes until we realized we had to keep talking.

"Anyway, I know it seems wrong, but it'll get overrun otherwise." I said.

AJ was silent for a second.

"Alright, I can get behind that. But we have classes after we get back from Everfree, and I just..." AJ started.

"I'm staying with Mom and Filthy at the mansion. I'll call you when you make it to the camp." I said as I went for her cheek.

She stopped me and held my face in place with her hands. She went for my lips and I embraced it. We held the kiss for a minute until we heard Big Mac call out.

"Stay safe, AJ." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"You too, J." She said as she grabbed something out of her closet.

Her second hat.

"I was savin' this for Apple Bloom, but... Now I want you to have it, in case this ends the way we think it will." AJ said as she set it on my head.

I felt more honored than I've ever been in my life. AJ doesn't just go handing her hats around to everyone.

"AJ, I... thank you." I said.

"Of course." AJ said as she gave me a peck on the lips and headed out.

"I love you." I said to her.

She stopped at the doorway and turned her head.

"I love you, too." She said as she headed out.

I went out to the front to see Mom with Diamond riding shotgun in the truck. I headed out to the truck and took my seat.

"Hey." Diamond said.

"Hey." I said back.

"Diamond isn't staying. We're dropping her off at the school." Mom said.

Even Diamond's going?

"Alright." I said.


Here we were, at CHS dropping Diamond off. I came to accept Diamond Tiara as a sister of sorts. Sure, we got off to a rocky start, but when she needed help finding herself, we were there. Mom and I went out to bid Diamond farewell since this might be the last time we see her...

"Stay safe, hon." Mom said as she gave Diamond a hug.

I then went over to her and held my hand out for a handshake. Diamond studied it for a second and set it down. I saw this as a message to not say goodbye.

But then Diamond nearly tackled me in an embrace.

I accepted it and she quickly jogged inside the building without saying a word to me.

"What now?" I asked asked Mom.

She was silent as we got back into the truck, and we drove off.

What now?

Comments ( 4 )

So what happens to Jason?

7767660 You'll see soon enough... Let me just say it's bitter-sweet. Read the sequel story and stay tuned to see what happens.

8652961
Do you hate how your comment didn't get a response?

If the main OCs in this story were voiced, what would they sound like?

9578075
Hey, deja-vu! Yes, I haven't really responded to that comment because I believed that i didn't really have anything to add to it. I'd see Jason with a hint of a Californian accent, and maybe a tad grovelled.

Login or register to comment