• Published 27th Aug 2015
  • 1,644 Views, 35 Comments

Moon Light - theomegabrony



Twilight Gets an unexpected Visitor. Can the newly christened Princess of Freindship help a frenemy in need?

  • ...
21
 35
 1,644

Pillow Fight

Chapter 2

The walk to Trixie’s suite was a long and meandering one, as Twilight had been very busy since she moved into the castle, and hadn't had time to properly map it out. However, after about an hour of exploration, they found the suite that Twilight was looking for and a previously undiscovered billiards room. Trixie was in awe as she looked around her suite. There was a huge four poster bed, that was by itself larger than her old wagon, draped with a beautiful canopy. Fantastic tapestries hung on the walls, surrounding a sitting area with a few chairs, fainting couch and an open doorway to the left, through which she could see a large griffon-clawed bathtub. Along the opposite wallwas a rather ornate writing desk and a few book shelves.

“Twilight this is gorgeous. Are you sure this is okay?“ Asked a stunned Trixie.

“I’m sure it will be fine. I am going to run it by Princess Celestia but she has always trusted my judgment in the past, so I’m sure it will be okay.” Said Twilight waving a hoof dismissively.

“No, I meant these accommodations. They are amazing. Are you sure I can stay here?” Trixie asked timidly.

“Oh, of course, This place is huge and it’s just Spike and I here, so nopony will bug you.” Twilight said with a smile. Mollified, Trixie began to walk toward the huge bed, taking in her surroundings as she went.

“Oh Twilight, thank you, this is too much.” The blue mare hopped up on the massive bed, turned in a few circles, giggled, then flopped on the bed in a satisfying “Flump”.

“I bet I could get three or four ponies into this bed.” She said, still giggling. Feeling the eyes of Twilight Sparkle on her, realized how what she said could be interpreted, sat up quickly and added, “Not that I would, I was just saying.” She blushed and noticed that Twilight looked away quickly, blushing deeply.

“It’s alright Trixie. This is your home for now, though I would politely ask that you limit the wild parties.” Twilight said in monotone.

“Again, you are too gracious Twilight but I doubt that anyone would have me after what I have done to them.” She stood and stepped off the bed and walked toward Twilight. “Thank you again for your kindness.” She looked Twilight in the eyes and Twilight blushed again while her wings trembled to remain at her sides. It hit Trixie Just then that this mare, though a princess now, was until recently a librarian and spent all her time with her books. Twilight was just finishing talking about helping a pony when they need a friend most when Trixie connected all the dots and blurted “You're a virgin, aren't you Twilight?”.

Trixie covered her mouth with a hoof, but it was too late. The errant thought was out and Twilight was standing there, her jaw hung open, and stared at the blue unicorn. “I mean, there’s nothing wrong if you are.” Trixie Tried to cover up her faux pas.

“Yes. I’m still a virgin. Not that It is anypony’s business.” Twilight harrumphed.

“Sorry, I know. It’s just that it just hit me and it kind of just slipped out, but it does explain a few things.” Trixie said apologetically.

“What does it explain?” Twilight asked sharply.

“Well, for starters, how you’re blushing because the subject of sex got brought up.” Trixie said noncommittally.

“I’m not blush-”Twilight started to protest but was cut short by Trixie.

“PENIS!” Trixie blurted rather loudly and Twilight’s cheeks flashed almost instantly to a burning crimson, partly because of the word and partly for being proven wrong. For her part Trixie just smiled at Twilight. It was a genuine smile, the first in a very long time. She couldn't help it the purple alicorn looked so cute when she was totally befuddled. As Twilight attempted to recover she sputtered and spattered, trying to form a cohesive sentence, which was made even more difficult by the beautiful azure mare, whose smile was growing to a chortle and headed to a full on laughing fit. Twilight responded the best way she could at the moment and floated a pillow from the bed over, and with a swing of magic, “Poomf”, the pillow made contact knocking the Giggling mare down. Now it was Twilight’s turn to laugh.

“YOU!! How dare you impugn my honor. Prepare to defend yourself madame.” Trixie announced, in an over the top false bravado. Standing up with the pillow in her magical grasp, she flung it where Twilight was standing but the alicorn took flight. Giggling, Twilight flung more pillows at the blue mare. Trixie ducked, rolled behind the nearest couch and flung a couple of the pillows back at Twilight, but her trump card was coming up behind the flying mare. Using her old rope trick, Trixie grabbed the cord that was holding the curtains back and tied it quickly around Twilight’s wings and legs, dropping her from the air and into Trixie’s magic. Trixie placed the struggling princess on the bed.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Trixie is the greatest.” She announced, stepping up on the bed and standing over her prey. She placed a hoof triumphantly on Twilight’s side, raised a pillow in her magic and brought it down for the coup de grace. Laughing heartily, she flopped back down on the bed. She let her magical hold on the rope go, allowing Twilight to go free. Twilight still laughing stood up.

“Alright, you win this round, but revenge is a dish best served cold.” Twilight said as menacingly as she could while suppressing a giggle and started to trot out of the room, flash teleporting all the pillows directly over the blue mare and letting them bury her.

“Twilight! Wait!” Came Trixie’s voice from under the pile of pillows she was pushing off herself. “Twilight, I know I’ve already thanked you a thousand times, but If I can ever do anything for you, please let me know.”

Twilight thought for a moment. “Well, maybe you could help me with something.” She said blushing.

“Anything. Just name it.” Trixie said enthusiastically.

“Well, you know how to talk to ponies and work a crowd, you are confident. Me I’m just a quiet librarian. I need some work on some of my interpersonal skills.” Twilight looked toward the floor and scuffed at the polished marble with her hoof.

“I will try.” Replied Trixie. “Most of my confidence is gone with the Great and Powerful Trixie but we can learn together.” She said with a small smile. “But why do you want confidence for interpersonal...Oh.” Trixie trailed off as Twilight’s cheeks were again a shade of crimson. “So you need confidence to help lure a special somepony.” Trixie said with a sly smile on her face. Twilight for her part just burned a deeper shade of blush. “Name the stallion and I will do everything within my powers to make him yours.” Trixie said as if she were swearing an oath of honor. Twilight just wanted to die right then and there but shook her head.

“No. Stallions are not my thing.” Mumbled Twilight.

“Ah, very well. We shall find you the mare of your dreams then.” Trixie nonplused by what, to Twilight, was a major piece of news. In many ways, it was still very scandalous to prefer members of the same sex.

“Wait. It doesn’t bother you that I like other mares?” Asked a slightly confused Twilight.

“Not in the least. Why should it? Your life is your own. You may love who you choose.”

“No, but a lot of ponies don’t understand. Most of the ponies in Ponyville are okay with it. I mean Pinkie will flirt with anyone and Rainbow, well she’s enthusiastic about her preference in mares. I mean my parents freaked out when I told them and -” A blue hoof covered Twilight’s mouth and stopped her rambling.

“Twilight, you have a beautiful heart and whomever you choose to give it is a lucky pony regardless of gender.”

“Thank you, Trixie. That’s one of the kindest things that anypony has ever said to me.” And with that Twilight wrapped Trixie up in another hug. After a moment, they broke their embrace and stepped back from each other, both with a blush. Twilight awkwardly rubbed her forehoof on her other leg, and looked at the floor.

“Well, I better go. I have got to send a message to the princess.”

Trixie just chuckled and nodded, as Twilight turned and started to walk to the door. Trixie interrupted her exit one more time.

“Hey Twilight, has anypony told you that you're cute when you get all flustered?”

Twilight’s cheeks blazed and she took the next few steps faster that the previous few. Trixie for her part just laughed. The laughter felt good, it was genuine good-humored laughter, not the poison laughter that she had faked to feel strong and had filled her heart with empty lies of emotions.Those lies that she had told herself had caused her to jump. As Trixie’s laughter died down, she felt more and more alone in her suite. She prodded around a bit and decided on a bath. It had been months since she’d had a proper bath. She’d been bathing in rivers and ponds or where ever she could. A real bath would be a treat right now.

The bathroom of her suite was beyond luxurious. There were fluffy towels and a massive white porcelain bath tub with gilded griffon claws for feet. There was a large window, that looked out over the castle, and she could see some of Ponyville illuminated by Luna’s rising moon, painted against the dark blue canvas of night, speckled with countless points of white light. Trixie turned to the tub, her magic turning the handle of the faucet that looked like a swan. She filled the opulent bathtub with steaming water, sprinkled some calming lavender bath oil in from the selection on the shelf above the tub, as much for its calming qualities and how it reminded her of Twilight’s coat color. Trixie then settled herself into the immense tub slumping down so that the water line was up to her neck.. With a spark from her horn, the candles scattered about the room flickered to life. Trixie sighed contentedly and leaned back in the tub’ flicking the light switch off with her magic, letting the flickering gentle light from the candles illuminate the room, as she breathed in the delectable scent of lavender.

“Twilight Sparkle.” she murmured as a knowing smile slipped on to her face and she let her mind and hooves wonder on the pretty little book worm.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading. I'm sorry if there is errors in the story as this is my second attempt at writing for other people. I hope you all enjoy and I welcome any comments. i am trying to get a proof reader as well for this project so if you want to give it a shot let me know
Thank you