• Published 5th Jan 2016
  • 585 Views, 1 Comments

Moondancer's interdimesional encounter. - Timewarp321



This happens after the events of the episode Amending Fences. In the same universe as pinkies guardian angel.

  • ...
10
 1
 585

You Can Handle the Truth

Luna looked cautiously at Ethan who, to her surprise was actually looking at her with a smirk!

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked mentally.

"I thought there was something that went on that night, albeit your job but still, you could've just told me." He replied.

"I was afraid you'd hate me for meeting him without you." Luna said in a dejected tone. Ethan then understood.

"My dear Luna, it was your job, you know I don't meddle in your work. You handle your stuff and I'll handle mine." Ethan said.

"So you're not mad at me?" Luna said.

"No, You know I love you Luna." Ethan replied turning her face to meet his.

"Prove it." She cried mentally.

"As you wish." Came the reply before their lips met.


Konnor looked on the two of them knowingly.

"That scene looks familiar, but I remember more verbal dialogue not telepathic conversation." Konnor commented as Ethan and Luna broke the kiss, making them blush.

"You mean the next morning? And I don't remember something like this that day" Moondancer asked in deadpan.

"Yeah but I do, you were very depressed that day, considering you thought you were schizophrenic and all." Konnor replied

"Oh, right, thanks for changing my mind, even if it almost cost you your..." Moondancer was cut off buy Konnor.

"So the next day..." He began nervously holding his crotch with a pained expression.