• Published 5th Jan 2016
  • 585 Views, 1 Comments

Moondancer's interdimesional encounter. - Timewarp321



This happens after the events of the episode Amending Fences. In the same universe as pinkies guardian angel.

  • ...
10
 1
 585

Not What It Looks Like

"So what all we know is that she was upset nothing more specific than that." Rainbow said in mild annoyance.

"I have to agree what happened to Moondancer?" Perfect order asked.

"I'm getting there all was brought to light on the next day." Konnor explained.

"Konnor, honey, you know I'm not all that comfortable with this story being told." Moondancer complained.

"I know, I know. How's about I tell one of my embarrassing stories then I'll tell them about that morning." Konnor offered.

"I really don't think they'll like what happened to you on that day." Moondancer explained to him.

"It will probably explain some things to the princess. She was wondering what I was doing there when she was talking to me the night before in your house." Konnor countered.

"*sigh* You have a point, alright you can tell that story, after you tell your embarrassing story first." Moondancer finally conceded. Konnor kissed her catching her off guard. "Konnor!" She whined, "Not in front of my friends." She finished below a whisper.

Everyone at the table "dawwed" making her blush.

"Anyways after we fell asleep I had the weirdest dream......" He began, making Luna's eyes turn to pinpricks.