• Published 8th Aug 2015
  • 1,997 Views, 72 Comments

The New Adventures of Sonata Dusk - The Forgotten Siren



Sonata Dusk and Pinkie Pie live together as just friends. That is until feeling start to grow.

  • ...
7
 72
 1,997

Time to Move Sonata Dusk

After graduation was over, Adagio had spent the night over at Sunset’s house. Both girls where looking up apartments on Sunset’s laptop. They wanted to find an apartment that was of Pinkie and Sonata’s price range. After an hour of searching and cuddling, they had finally found the place. The very next day all four girls took the city bus to the apartment complex. Pinkie and Sonata both were happy as could be, so much so that Pinkie pie was practically bouncing on her seat.

“Oh my gosh this is so FUNNERIFIC!” Pinkie shouted in hype. “We should throw a Welcome to Pinkie and Sonata’s First Apartment EVER PARTY!”

“That’s sound totally funzies!” Sonata added with just as much hype as her best friend.

“Pinkie.” Sunset looked at the Pink girl bouncing in her seat. “Remember what I told you right?” she said with concern in her voice.

Pinkie stopped bouncing and looked at sunset. “Of course,” She then dug in her hair and pulled out a jar that was filled to the brim in money. “I, Pinkie Pie, am to spend my money first on important things like food and bills. Then what ever money is left, I can put some in my “Fun Jar” So I can have parties or buy fun things with.” She finished, putting the jar back in her hair.

“Was it safe to just wave your money like that?” Adagio asked concerned.

“huh? Oh don’t worry, Rainbow Dash taught me how to unarm a gunman, and Rarity gave me this mace to use on perverts.” Pinkie replied holding a can of mace with a smile.

“Realzies? Adagio only taught me and Aria to just punch the someone in the throat and kick him in the balls.” Sonata added.

“Anyway.” Sunset interrupted, wanting to get back on topic. “Pinkie you and Sonata have to share responsibilities. You have to help and work together as a coup- I mean team.” She started to blush, almost saying couple.

“I know and we will, right Sonata?” Pinkie asked with a smile as she looked at Sonata.

“Right.” Sonata replied hugging Pinkie with a smile on her face.

As the two were hugging, there was snickering coming from behind them. Sunset heard the noise and looked to see it was Snips and Snails. “Is something funny?” Sunset demanded, looking at the two boys.”

“Da, no he-he-he.” Snails replied giggling. “But, it sure is hot hearing lesbians talk about stuff heh-heh-heh.”

“he-he ya, are you two gonna take baths together?” Snips asked Pinkie and Sonata.

Sonata and Pinkie looked at each other, “Oh my gosh, that sound like a great idea Sona.” Pinkie said not understanding what Snips meant by his question..

“Yeah, that way we can help wash each other’s backs and stuff.” Sonata said in agreement. “Lrya told me that is what she and Bon Bon do all the time.”

Snips and Snails started to giggle even more at the image the two girl had drawn them. “da, heh heh heh that sounds really hot eh.” Snails said with a dumb look on his face.

Sunset was getting rather annoyed with the stupidity of the two boys. “You do realize they are just friends right?” she asked.

“No, but still lezzy girls are so hot. It’s totally the greatest fetish ever.” Snips replied chuckling.

Before sunset said anything Adagio interrupted her and glared at the two boys. “Listen Beavis and Butt-Head, first lesbians, along with the entire LGBT community isn’t some sicko fetish for freaks like you.” She said with a serious tone. “And second the next perverted thing that comes out of your mouth, I am going to grab hold of your nuts until I hear a POP, got it?”

Both Snips and Snails crossed their legs and gulped. “Yes ma’am.” The said at the same time.

The bus soon came to the girl’s stop. Both Sonata and Pinkie were super hyped that they were going to get their own apartment.
All four girls came across a huge sign that read “Welcome to Paradise Estate.” In pink letters.

“Oh my gosh, how pretty.” Pinkie said admiring the colors of the words.

The girls soon walked into the landlord’s office. As they did, they seen a lot of pony plushies and merchandise, even horse figurines. They went up to the desk, but nobody was there. Sunset ranged the bell and soon out of the office came a woman in overalls with a red heart on it. She had blonde hair and light pink skin, like Pinkie’s. “Welcome to Paradise estate. My name is Megan, how may I help you?”

“Megan?” Sonata asked with a confused expression on her face. “That’s a strange name.”

“Sonata!” Adagio scolded Sonata’s rudeness.

“ha-ha it’s ok.” Megan said, not taking offense in the siren’s comment. “I know my name isn’t like most people’s, like Firefly, Shady, or Wind Chaser. My mom is from a rather old generation.”

“Ohhh ok” Sonata commented.

“So what brings you here today?” Megan asked as she sat down in her chair.

“Well, you see my two friends here are wanting to find an apartment. “Sunset replied.

Megan turned to her computer and started typing on her keyboard. “Let’s see here….. oh ok here we go. I only have one apartment with one bedroom and one bath.” She turns to look at Pinkie and sonata. “Is that an issue?”

“No, that is great.” Pinkie said cheerfully. “We can be BED BUDDIES!” she squeed.

“Yay, I always wanted a bed buddy.” Sonata said hugging Pinkie. “Adagio always snored to loud and Aria hogged the covers like a meanie face.”

“HEY I DO NOT SNORE THAT LOUD!” Adagio barked.

“Actually honey you kinda do.” Sunset blushed as she corrected Adagio.

Adagio just stood there and blushed.

Megan smiled as the girls carried on. “Ok, well I need to ask some questions.” She said looking at Pinkie and sonata again. “Ok, do you drink or do drugs?”

Both girls answered no. Megan asked several other question that needed to be answered before the final paper work could be done.” Ok well everything is clear and you girls are set to move in on Friday in apt. B. Your first month is free and just follow the code and you will be ok.” She said getting done the final forms. “So tell me, any questions?”

“Um, yes, is it ok if I throw a huge party for my friends?” Pinkie asked nervously.

“Yes, but not past 10 and not to loud.” Megan replied.

“YES! YES! YES! YES!” Pinkie bounced happily with sonata.

Sunset looked at Megan with a smile. “Thank you.”

“Your welcome, and we look forward to having you here with us." Megan said with a smile.

Author's Note:

Ok, I don't know, I feel like this chapter might be "weak" compared to my other two. I really hope you guys like it.


I wanted to bring Megan and Paradise estate into this and have more cute Pinkie and Sonata moments.