• Published 8th Aug 2015
  • 1,997 Views, 72 Comments

The New Adventures of Sonata Dusk - The Forgotten Siren



Sonata Dusk and Pinkie Pie live together as just friends. That is until feeling start to grow.

  • ...
7
 72
 1,997

Time to Live Together Sonata Dusk

"Thanks girls for helping me and Sonata move into our fun new apartment." Pinkie said as she hung up the streamers on the wall.

"For realzies, this chair is heavy." Sonata added placing the chair down with the help from Applejack.

"Don't mention it, we are glad to help." Applejack replied.

As the three girls were getting the last few boxes, Rarity was using the bathroom. As she was done and washed her hands three times, she walked out and noticed the bed. Rarity was far too busy cleaning and making sure everything was perfect, to notice that Pinkie and Sonata only had a bed. Thoughts soon poured into her mind as she noticed that Pinkie acted different with Sonata, compared to her other friends. Pinkie always held Sonata’s hand and share each other food. The two of them acted like they liked, if not loved each other.

Rarity soon walked into the living room where Applejack and Sonata were placing the stuffed animals on the couch. She looked at Sonata and Pinkie, and began to think even more about their relationship. Rarity wanted to ask if they had feelings for one another, but she was a lady and as such should no ask question like that. However, she was to aske it differently. “Excuse me girls, may I ask a question?”

“Sure.” Sonata answered.

“What will you be doing today?” Rarity asked.

Pinkie turned to Rarity as she put the plates up. “Oh simple, we are going to have a party with just the two of us and watch movies together.” She responded

“Yeah, but tomorrow we have to go in for work.” Sonata added.

“Oh, well that sounds lovely.” Rarity commented with a smile. “Applejack I think we should go.”

Applejack looked at Rarity with confusion. “Huh, but why?”

“Um, because I’m sure they want to have some alone time.” Rarity responded.

“Hey you can stay for our party if you want?” Pinkie said hopping into the living room.

“Oh, well uh, I need Applejack to.. move my dryer.” Rarity said with a lying grin.”its broken and I needed her help.” She says as she pushes Applejack out the door with her.

“Huh, but you never told me-“The door closed.

“Wow that was weird.” Sonata said.

“Sure was.” Pinkie added. ”Hey want to start cooking and watch Sharknado 1-3?” she said with a smile. “The movies are so bad, they are funny.”

“Sure, I love funny movies.” Sonata responded.
Both Sonata and Pinkie entered the kitchen and took out the ingredients for cupcakes. The two soon started cooking and singing the cupcake song in perfect harmony. As the two girls finished, Pinkie placed the cupcakes in the oven and closed the door. She soon felt Sonata’s tongue licking her face. She giggled and looked at her best friend. “hehe guess it was my turn to clean you.” Sonata said with a smile.

“Yeah, hehehe.” Pinkie answered hugging sonata. “We are going to have the best time two friends can ever asked for EVER!”
After fifteen minutes the cupcakes were done and both girls went into the kitchen to pull them out.

"are they done yet?" sonata asked hyped up.

"hehe no silly-nata, we have to wait ten minute so they cool down." Pinkie replied as she put on her oven mit and pulled the cupcakes out of the oven.

Ten minutes had finally come and both girls were happy. They put the red and blue icing on the cupcakes and went into the living room. Pinkie pressed the play button as they sat next to each other. The hours passed and the two girl ate all the cupcakes and wtched all three Sharknado movies.

"Wow those were really bad hahaha" Sonata said laughing at how corny the movies were.

"I know right, the plot has got to be the silliest plot in all plotville hahaha." Pinkie said, putting the movie back in its case. Pinkie soon looked the time and saw it was getting rather late. She and Sonata had work in the morning. "Oh no Sonata, its 7. We need to get a bath.

sonata gasped as she soon realized what time it was. "Oh no, I have to be at work at 9 tomorrow for the reopening."

"Wait! I got it, how about we take a bath together?" Pinkie suggested. "That way we save water, and can wash each other."

"For realzies?" Sonata asked with a smile. "I always wanted to bath with someone, but Aria and Adagio always said no and that you should only do that with a special someone."

"Weeeell, I'm you super dooper best friend right?" Pinkie asked. "Sooo I guess that means we CAN bath together!"

Sonata shook her head in agreement. The two took a bath together, giggling as they played in the tub. When they were done, they ate dinner and watched tv until nine. Pinkie Pie and Sonata put on their PJs and head for bed. As the two laid next to each other they smiled and said good night to before heading off to sleep. Once they woke up, they found themselves in each other’s arms. They smiled as they said good morning.

Author's Note:

Ok this one is short, but I didn't really know what else to put into it. However, I did want to give you the idea of what happened on their first day,