• Published 8th Aug 2015
  • 527 Views, 10 Comments

Blood is Magic - Crimson Rose



Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Luna followed the Cutie Map to a land of eternal Darkness. Can they save the bat ponies?

  • ...
0
 10
 527

Act Seven

Crimson walked down the dark corridors of the castle that was over a cliff, underneath were raging waves crashing against the rocks. Thunder and lightning clashed outside. Spike's teeth chattered in fear as the bat mare carried him and Coral.

"This place is very spooky." Spike said as they walked passed a statue of a pony in armor. The armor turned its head and looked straight at him. Spike yelps and grabs Coral out of fright. Coral blushed pure red, especially where his hand was.

Crimson's mother senses were tingling and whipped Spike's back with her tail. "Claws to yourself, mister." Crimson snarled.

Spike blushed and removed his hands from her. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"It's okay to be scared." Coral said, looking back at him.

"How are you not afraid?" Spike asked her.

"Living in Transymaneia since I was born, I'm used to it." She said.

"Oh..." Spike squirmed. A girl fearless....Crimson could tell that he liked her. No doubt the female drake knows too.

"S-so, Crimson, how did you lose your wings and leg?" Spike asked, trying to keep his mind off of the creepy palace.

"Mommy doesn't like talking about it." Coral said.

"It's okay, love." Crimson said, making sure that there was no guards heading their way. "I don't mind telling him." Spike gets comfy on her back and listen for the story.

"My squad had a stakeout of an a cult. Even though we are in a land of black magic, summonings are still outlawed." Crimson said. "I was going in my fifth year in the squad. We made our assult. Some of the bats got injured. We upperhooved them, but we were too late, the gates of Purgatory was opened."

"What's the Purgatory?" Spike asked curiously. "I heard of Tartarus, but Purgatory? Is that a bat term?"

"No. Purgatory is more than a prison, It's a place of unimaginable tortures happen. Tirek is the only monster in Tartarus, in Purgatory, demons from the Chasm are there. Starswirl the Bearded sealed off countless monsters. But only certain spells can summon one or more atrocities. What came out of Purgatory was a demon going by the name Xaphan rised from the pit. Not only killing my team but also killed it's followers, consuming their magic and flesh to grow stronger." Crimson shuddered in rememberence of that horrid night.

"How did you stop it?" Spike asked, hugging his tail in fright of the story.

"That i'm keeping to myself." Crimson said hiding behind of a corner to hide from a walking guard. "But not without losing my wings."

"And your leg?" He whispered.

"Some idiot bat-acorn shot me after missing their target practice." she shrugs that one off as they waited for the guard to walk past them.

The mare trotted down a light flight of steps till they came to the young Countess Blood Moon's room. Coral hopped off of her mother's back and went over to the lock, using her claws, she picked the lock and opened the door.

"Nice." Spike complemented.

Coral smiled before they went in. The room looked like any ponies' worst nightmares, there were torturing devices of all sorts, the room smelt of blood, the decor was if Rarity seen it, she would scream in fright and passed out, along with Fluttershy. Spike looked like he was about to wet himself.

"Do it and I'm drinking your blood with a straw." Crimson glared at him.

"Y-you drink blood as well?" He gulped. staring down at the crimson pony whom he was riding on.

"First time for everything." Crimson said, looking around the room.

"How are you two not even scared of seeing all this?" Spike's teeth chattered as a frosty chill went up his green spikes.

"We live here ya dummy." Coral said, going up to what appears to be an Iron Maiden. "Mama, I smell somepony in here."

Crimson walked over to the tiny drake before reaching over to the coffin. Spike used his tail to hide his face from what was about to be revealed. When the bat opened the iron maiden, there was a small filly alicorn sleeping cozy in it. Her coat was a light gray color and her mane and tail were an aqua color, dressed in the authentic countess black dress. The spikes were just inches from the filly's head.

"This must be BloodMoon." Crimson indicates. The bat filly snapped open her bright yellow and hissed at Crimson and pounced at her. Spike jumped out of the way as both bat ponies rolled around the wooden floors.

"Mommy!" Coral screamed.

The two bats rolled around the floor before the tiny bat alicorn was on top. She hissed at Crimson, opening her mouth and sank her fangs into one of Crimson's hooves.

"Ah," Crimson winced when she felt the tiny teeth pierced her flesh.

The dragons raced to her rescue but the grown bat wave them off. Crimson looked up at the filly, seeing that she was stuffing herself with Crimson's blood. Closer inspection, she could see that the filly was deprived of food and was starving. "Take as much as you need, my little vampire bat." Crimson said in her motherly voice, reaching over with her free hoof and stoke the filly's mane.

"So, this girl is just hungry?" Spike asked, curiously watching the filly alicorn nurse on Crimson's blood. "Does every bat in this country drink blood!?" he asked disgusted.

"Only a few. Those are what we call Vampire bats, it's a rare genetic trait." Crimson said as she lightly tugged the vampire bat off of her with her tail. "Now, now, I need that." she chuckled.

"I know you...." the filly said, letting up of Crimson and wiping her meal off of her muzzle with her tiny hooves. "I saw daddy kissing you."

Crimson chuckled. "I was wondering who was spying on me." she said, slowly standing up. It was a bit difficult with only three hooves but she did it. "Trust me, my little Countess, I do not have any feelings towards your daddy."

The alicorn filly looked up at the bat and then turned to the dragons and smiled widely. "Dragons!" She rushed to Spike and clung to him. "I love love LOVE dragons! I love the stories, their pretty pretty scales and their love of gems! I want him and her!" She grabs Coral and hugged her as well.

"Those two are with me," Crimson said, looking at her bitten hoof and shook it. "We came here on a mission. From I learned, your father has a machine locked up beyond the rose maze, but we need your key."

Blood Moon removed herself from the drakes and glared at the ex-shadow bolt. "Are you going to kill mommy and daddy?"

"We won't lie, they both harmed many bats and harmed one of our friends," Coral said. "They need to be stopped."

Blood Moon thought about it for a moment before her horn had a solid shade of yellow aura engulfing it. It opened one of the drawers of a bone carved dresser. She pulled out a special key. the hilt of it was a heart with bat wings pertubing out from it's sides. The end looked like a spade. She floated over to Crimson.

"Thanks," Crimson reached for it but the filly pulled it away.

"I'll give you the key to the maze on two conditions." The countess said.

"Name them."

"One: I get to have one dance with dragon boy and second: you let me have another drink of your blood. It's tastey." She looked at the ground, patting her thin belly.

"Deal." Crimson said with a grin.

"I-I don't know how to dance." Spike yelped.

"Listen Spike, Twilight's in danger, not to mention Dashy and probably Princess Luna. It's in your blood." Coral said, wrapping her yellow feathered wings around his shoulders, patting him. "Follow the Dragon Code, dude."

"You know about that...?" He blushed.

"Big fan of yours. You saved an entire empire from a scary shadow pony. You can do this." She leans in a bit with half-lidded eyes. "I believe in you." she gave his cheek a soft kiss. Spike turned pink, making all of his scales stand up. Giving him a boost of confidence he thought only Rarity could give him.

Spike zips to Blood Moon and bowed all gentlecoltly. "Can I have this dance?" He extinded his claw at her.

A rosy blush spread across the little filly's muzzle before taking her dress and bowed. "Why sir, I would love to dance." She grabbed his hand. Spike does his best to dance with the little bat pony.

Crimson sees her precious daughter walking over to her with a sly grin. "What?" The dragoness asked giggling.

"Coral...." Crimson stared at her with a stern look before wrapping her hooves around the drake's waist, pulling her close and rubbing her cheek with her daughters. "I'm so proud of you!" She giggled, congradualting her daughter. "I taught you well."

The doors to Blood Moon's slammed open, every pony froze when they saw one of the Count's guards were in there. The dragons cling to their partners. Crimson nearly screamed but upon closer expection, she frowned. She could clearly see a chunk of rainbow sticking out of the helmet.

"Now- hey!" Rainbow took the helmet off and snarled at Crimson. "How did you get up here?!"

"We walked," Crimson said bluntly as the younglings relaxed. "I'd see you took their armor. Nice idea, except your mane was showing off."

"Shut up." the cyan pegasis growled at the bat.

"she with you?" Blood Moon asked.

"Yep, and I think she's much tastier than me." Crimson egged the filly.

"Say what?" Rainbow said with a confused look.

Blood Moon smiled, flashing her fangs at her.

"Don't even think about it." Rainbow glared at the bat.

"Didn't want you anyway." she huffed. She trotted over to Crimson and hoofs her the key. "There is one more thing I should warn you, what experiments my daddy do to other ponies."

The group hears the little bat alicorn, their eyes became saucers with each word that was spoken.

"Twily!" Spike runs out.

"Twilight? What about Fluttershy!?" Rainbow followed. Crimson and Coral


'How are you feeling?" Fluttershy asked Twilight, fluffying her pillow.

"Hungry..." Twilight moaned. Her coat looked much sicker than before, her eyes were blood shot, her throat was killing her and her whole body hurt.

"Oh okay," Fluttershy goes to her saddle bags, lift up the lids and dug through it with her muzzle. "I have some baby carrots and tomatos and lettas. I can make you a light salad."

Twilight nod heavy. As Fluttershy made the salad, Twilight's violet eyes looked at the yellow mare's neck. Her ears flickered, hearing the sound of blood corsing through Flutter's veins. The more she looked at her friend, the more her eyes slowly turned red, her puples were like reptiles. This solid purple and green mist waved out of both of the alicorn's eyes. She could feel her canines were reaching to a point.

"Ow..." Fluttershy softly yelp, putting her hoof in her mouth. she accidently cut herself on a carrot, one with a very point end. Seeing the red crimson nector oozing out of the flesh wound got the princess of friendship to sit up and slowly climbed out of the couch and slowly stalked the pony.

With each step, one of Twilight's alicorn feathers would fall and landed on the ground. More and more of her feathers molted off of wings, in their place was a deep, deep purple vainy skin replaced it, along with long four long nails, connected the skin together to form wings of a bat. With each step, the purple and green mist engulfs the princess, after a moment, Twilight was taller, her lavender coat was a deep dark royal purple, her ears were pointed, her horn went from normal to a simple design, almost like a blade.

"It'll be a little bit, I accidently cut myself." Fluttershy said, not even noticing Twilight's new form.

"Thatssssss okay." Twilight hissed. She was literally in the pegasis' ear.

Fluttershy gasped and turned around.

All that little shy pegasis saw after that was nothing but total darkness...

Author's Note:

Author's note

Hey Ya'll, if you Flutterlovers have a problem with how I set Fluttershy up or think I have a thing of hating her. I don't I love Fluttershy, it was just an easy pick for dark Twily.

YOU HURT FLUTTERSHY!!! YOU DIE NOW!!!

Oh for a love of all things sweet and cherry flavored, she isn't dead!