• Published 8th Aug 2015
  • 526 Views, 10 Comments

Blood is Magic - Crimson Rose



Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Luna followed the Cutie Map to a land of eternal Darkness. Can they save the bat ponies?

  • ...
0
 10
 526

Act Three

The girls walked through the cemetery. Dark fire lead them through various lanes of grave markers. Most did not have a name indicating who's markers were. It was pretty sad.

"So many ponies died from those two, You can't help but feel sorry about them." Twilight said, studying one small marker with a foal etched on the stone.

"It never used to be this way." Dark Fire said, keeping his eyes forward. "There was a time this village was a pleasant village. The Count and Countess never really act like they did earlier. They were decent, kind."

"Like what happened?" Rainbow Dash asked, flapping her wings softly, flying over them.

"No bat knows." Crimson replied, hopping over a large rock. "I'd ask everyone in the village, none knew why those two comment such crime."

"Even I don't know why they are doing this," The male bat said.

"For whatever this reason is, we shall put a stop to this once and for all." Luna said, stomping her hoof on the ground.

"Can we hurry up?" Dash asked.

"You scared of the cemetery, Rainbow?" Twilight asked, looking up at her.

"Pshhh! As if! It's just we're taking so long to get to this entrance. How can we trust this guy anyway?"

"You know a better way of going to the Count's home without being halted?" Dark Fire asked, whipping his head around to glare at the Pegasus.

"Well...no..." Rainbow shuts up, rolling her eyes as they followed the bat.

They came across a cave with a gated entrance. The ponies looked at each other before looking at the lock. It was an unique lock, it had a small bowl on it with an inscription on the sides. "Only the true blood of the night shall pass."

"What the heck that means?" Rainbow Dash asked, looking confused at the lock.

"Maybe it is for me. I am the Princess of the Night." Luna said, walking towards the lock. She took one of her slipper off and brought it to her mouth. She bit down hard on her flesh, causing herself to bleed hard. She hovered the bloody hoof over the bowl. The blood dripped down to the bottom of the container. The others watched closely as her blood caused the bowl to glow crimson and the gate suddenly goes into the ground, opening the mouth of the cave.

Crimson let out a breath of relief, like she didn't have to do it.

"Well," Dark fire lit his horn up to cast a brilliant light, "Let us be off." He lead the girls in. Every pony slowly made their way inside the cave. Without Dark fire's light, Twilight and Rainbow Dash wouldn't be able to see where thy were going.

As they walked, Twilight grabbed Dash's wing and pulled her down so she can whisper in her ear.

"You need to apologize for hurting Crimson's daughter," She told the cyan mare. "She's angry at you still."

"It was an accident, I didn't mean to tackle her. Maybe if her daughter didn't have black scales, I would see her and wouldn't have to attack her." Dash whispered back.

"Whatever, Crimson right now is our friend, go apologize the right way." Twilight glared at her friend.

"Alright alright, if looks can kill, I would be dead." Dash sighed, flying over to Crimson. "Hey Rosey."

"Please don't call me that, I hate that nickname." Crimson said very cold, causing the Pegasus to flinch.

"Sorry" she said. "But I just want to come by and say I'm sorry for hurting...Coral, right?"

"She's a baby and you could've really harm her." Crimson mumbled.

Dash tilted her head, she noticed something about Crimson's bat wings. They're scarred, holes were along the flesh, damaged beyond repair. "Can you even fly with those wings of yours?" She asked.

"Rainbow!" Twilight hissed.

Crimson turned her head to glare at the mare. "No I cannot. I lost my ability to fly while I was a Shadow Bolt."

"SHADOW BOLT!?!" Dash froze in midair, crashing to the ground. Dark Fire and the others stopped walking to look at Dash. But more importantly, Dark Fire was looking at Crimson, jaw dropping before he kneeled to her.

"M'lady, I had no idea you were one of Transyl-Maneia's greatest warriors!" He said in an apologetic tone.

Crimson groaned. "Not again." She shook her head and looked at Dark Fire. "I didn't want you to know. I'm an ex-shadow bolt. I was discharged."

"For what? Manipulating other ponies to turn their backs against their friends?" Dash growled at her, stand on her hoofs.

"You do realize that was an illusion," Luna pointed out.

"I don't care. That left a bad taste for them." Dash hissed that last part, pointing at Crimson. "For all we know, she can be working with those two!"

Crimson snarled, her fangs flashing. "You don't know a damn thing about me, you better watch your mouth Rainbow."

"THERE SHALL NOT BE ANY FIGHTING AMONG COMRADES!!!" Luna shouted, causing the ceiling to shake.

The two opposite pegasi glared at each other.

"Crimson, I'm sorry for Rainbow's behavior...but were you really a Shadow Bolt?" Twilight asked her calmly.

Crimson snorted, shaking her head, calming herself down before answering. "Yes. I was. But I was discharged before I adopted Coral. My wings were not the reason for my leave. We wasted time, we have to get going."

The ponies looked at each other before Dark Fire stood up and walked ahead, lighting their way. Dash snarled at Crimson as she flew to the back of the group.

Author's Note:

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Sorry for the long delay...I did have a crazy Pinkie to run away.

DON'T THINK IM DONE WITH YOU

OH BUCK ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH *runs away again*