• Published 6th Aug 2015
  • 343 Views, 11 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: All for Once, Once for All - AmpUpHeart



The Fazbear chain is gone, but CREATion isn't. Ditzy Doo, who had gotten attacked by Foxy back in 1987, begins to have strange dreams. At the same time, something is fishy about the auctioned-off pizzeria toys. Tripwire decides that enough is enough.

  • ...
8
 11
 343

Afternoon 2: The First of Many

"I'm sorry your parents couldn't join us," Tesla said.

"It's ok," Serendipity replied, "They're scared to death by those robots. I'm honestly surprised that they let me out of the house at all." Serendipity had wanted to walk with Glitch around town, but Fancypants and Fleur de Lis had been so frightened for their daughter that they only let them out after Fray and Tesla promised to look after her (it also didn't hurt that Fray was a robot with combat technology). Glitch also Pinky Promised that she would do the same, making an "x" on her chest and covering her eye with her hoof.

The foursome was walking into Whitetail Woods.

Fray picked up a fallen leaf with her hoof and gazed at it. The Running of the Leaves was still weeks away, but the trees were beginning to show hints of gold on their rich green foliage. Even without using any analyzing technology, Fray could see the delicate ombré on the leaf. It was so beautiful.

"What's up, Fray?" Serendipity asked, trotting up. She saw the leaf in Fray's hoof.

"You like trees?" She asked. Fray thought for a minute.

"Maybe it's because I'm a robot, but I've always found nature fascinating," she answered.

"Guys," Glitch said, "I think I heard something." All the ponies fell silent, ears turned to hear anything. Fray picked up the sounds of light, focused breathing.

"It... Was probably just a rabbit," she said, not wanting to alarm anyone, "Let's keep walking."

Suddenly, Serendipity saw a rabbit peek out of the grass to look at her. It had chocolate brown fur and gazed with enormous sparkling eyes.

"Awwwwwww," Serendipity said, walking towards it. Without warning, it scrambled off, and Serendipity took off after it.

"Wait!" She called, "Where are you going!?"

"Sera, wait!" Glitch called, running after her. The two chased the bunny for a ways until they lost sight of it.

"We should head back," Serendipity said.

"No kidding," Glitch agreed, before hearing twigs snap. Loudly. Both of the ponies fell silent.

"That was too loud for a bunny," Glitch said in a low voice, "Stay close. My heat sensors indicate something hiding in those bushes."

Time seemed to freeze. Only a slight breeze through the leaves disturbed the silence. Serendipity's breathing fell silent, but her heart was pounding.

"Can we go?" She whispered.

"Yeah," said Glitch, "Let's go, but quietly." The two began to walk off when the thing in the bush attacked.

It was a yellow blur, rushing like a panther. When it sprang from a rock, Serendipity saw something that made her blood run cold. It was clearly a pony, but it was using the head of a stuffed animal as a mask. Foxy's head. Serendipity screamed.

As quick as a mouse, Glitch fired a stunning Ray at the pony and knocked it off its hooves. The pony just laid there, breathing, but failing in standing up. Serendipity walked over and pulled off the mask. It was clearly from the Foxy toy she left in Canterlot, but how did it get here?

Shaking off the thought, Serendipity looked at the pony. She looked a few years older than her. She had a yellow coat with a wild olive-green mane and tail. She had a dark brown cutie mark depicting a large cat's paw, complete with claws, and eyes with a matching hue.

"Prowess!?" Serendipity exclaimed in shock. Prowess simply glared at her, shakily got up, and galloped off.

Serendipity, stunned by the encounter, picked up the Foxy head.

'How did she get it?' She thought. She turned to show it to Glitch, but saw something that concerned her.

Glitch was shaking with her eyes closed. She didn't look unconscious, but Serendipity raced to her aid anyway.

"Glitch!" Serendipity said, "Are you okay?" Glitch opened her eyes, but the right eye began skittering uncontrollably. Glitch responded by slapping her hoof onto it.

"Calm down," she scolded herself through gritted teeth.

"Sera! Glitch!" A voice called.

"Over h-h-here!" Glitch called back, before vigorously shaking her head. Serendipity could tell that something was wrong with her, but for some reason, Glitch seemed more annoyed than scared.

It wasn't long before Tesla and Fray came racing to them.

"Are you guys okay?" Tesla asked.

"I'm fine," Serendipity said, "but I don't think that Glitch is." Fray looked at the trembling robotic filly before approaching her. She touched her horn to Glitch's, and an electric spark went off. Glitch took several wobbly steps back before shaking her head. When she opened her eyes, neither one of them moved in any weird way. She sighed with relief.

"Thanks, Fray," she said. Fray responded with a smile, but quickly changed her tone.

"Did anything happen?" She asked, clearly suspicious.

"Somepony attacked us," Glitch replied, "and the fright set me off."

"That was Prowess," Serendipity said, "And she was wearing this." She held up the Foxy head. The three other ponies stared at it.

"Is that-" Tesla said before just pausing in silence. Fray just nodded.

"But no one ever made duplicates of the toys," Glitch said, "How did Prowess get her hooves on it?"

"We need to alert Trip," Fray said, "ASAP."

Author's Note:

I'm not dead. But I'm not yet back in the swing of things either. It took me months of on-off writing to make this chapter. Either way, the latest chapter of FNAF: AFOOFA.