• Published 6th Aug 2015
  • 343 Views, 11 Comments

Five Nights at Freddy's: All for Once, Once for All - AmpUpHeart



The Fazbear chain is gone, but CREATion isn't. Ditzy Doo, who had gotten attacked by Foxy back in 1987, begins to have strange dreams. At the same time, something is fishy about the auctioned-off pizzeria toys. Tripwire decides that enough is enough.

  • ...
8
 11
 343

Afternoon 1: From Interrogations to Investigations

The pony turned on the lights, and Serendipity saw what the pony really looked like.

It was a stallion with a light chestnut coat, slightly messy black hair, and a cutie mark with an orange and yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark. However, the whites of his eyes were black.

Serendipity suddenly felt more shy than scared. She recognized the pony in newspapers as one of the ponies who saved Canterlot, but now she was seeing him in real life, and his eyes did make him a bit intimidating.

"Are you lost?" The pony asked.

"Yeah," Serendipity said, "I was exploring and I ran off unintentionally."

"Well," the pony said, "If you want, I can help you find them."

"Really!?" Serendipity said, "Thank you!"

As the ponies were walking, the black-eyed pony spoke.

"So, what's your name?" He asked.

"Serendipity."

"That's a nice name. I'm Hazard."

"Aren't you another one of the ponies who saved Canterlot?"

"Yes."

"Cool. But what is this room?"

"It's a simulator. With Mirage's help, the light in the room is warped, and various fans, speakers, and other gadgets create a lifelike scene. In other words, it can make almost any scene, from the beach to a snowy mountain."

"Wow."

"But we should get going. Your parents must be worried about you."

"Yeah."
........................

"Is she going to be alright?" Fleur said.

"I just got a message from Hazard," Trip said, "He found her."

"Oh, thank Celestia!" Fancypants said.

"And the others should be coming," Trip said.

"Hey," a voice said out of nowhere, causing Fleur to shriek.

"Wow," Axle said, "Jumpy much?" Trip just sighed.

"Mom, Dad!" Serendipity said, running up to them.

"Sera!" Fleur said, "Don't scare me like that! We were worried!"

"But you won't believe what I saw! They have a room that can replicate any scene! Isn't that awesome!?"

"She's an ambitious one," Hazard said, walking up to Trip, "Mirage and the others are finding what information they can on what's going on."

"Well," Axle said, "We could start by talking to this little squirt."

"Uhhhh," Serendipity said, uncertainly.

"Would it help if I talked to you?" Trip said. Serendipity nodded.

"Okay, I know a place where we can talk."
............................

A few minutes later, the two ponies were in Tripwire's old bedroom.

"So, Sera, what do you remember?"

"Well, we had just come home. I was tired, so Fleur tucked me in bed early. I snuggled up with the Freddy bear."

"Where were the other plushes?"

"Foxy was in the closet, I left Bonnie in the living room, and the cupcake in the kitchen."

"Okay, continue."

"I fell asleep. When I woke up, Freddy wasn't in my arms. I thought that I dropped him. I looked over the edge of the bed, and I saw that mean bat pony."

"Did you see any signs of any of the toys?"

"No, but that meanie punched me for about fifteen minutes...... Then I saw Freddy behind him..... It was huge..... Gazillions of steel teeth... Red eyes... Torn up.................. He... Lunged...... At me.................... I ducked......... I heard... Bones... Snap," she was on the verge of tears, and her breaths grew fast and shallow.

"And when you opened your eyes, you saw the scene that your parents saw?" Trip asked. Serendipity nodded.

A knock sounded at the door. Tesla walked in.

"Trip?" She said, "Someone wants to see you." She looked at the scene before her, "Is now a bad time?"

"I don't think so," Trip said, "Do you think you could take care of Serendipity for now? I think I made her recall more than I should have."

Tesla looked at the filly, and nodded.
...............................

"Ah, Tripwire, it is good to see you once again," Luna said as Trip walked into the room.

"Oh, Princess Luna," Trip said, "I didn't expect you to be here." He didn't bow, but Luna didn't expect him to, nor did she feel that he should. All of the princesses view Trip as an equal. He may not have any blood of a royal, but he held strange, and maybe even forbidden knowledge.

"I came here to talk to you about something that happened recently."

"Is it about what happened in Canterlot?"

"Actually, no, but I'm wondering if they're related. In fact, I think that it would be best if you gathered the others."

After rounding up Hazard, Mirage, Axle, and Amplitude, and they exchanged greetings, Luna continued.

"So, there's something that you should know about dreams. Most of them have an aura around them. The color and intensity of the aura depends on the dream. Last night, I happened to encounter your dream, Tripwire."

Trip looked stunned for a second, before saying, "Was there anything unusual about it?"

"It didn't have an aura. But I did watch you fight for a little bit."

Trip nodded.
"It was an artificially made dream. That must be why it had no aura."

"Indeed," Luna said, "And I believe that the dreams of the robots look the same."

"So that's why you came?" Axle said impatiently, "To tell us that?"

"Axle!" Mirage said, "We're talking to a princess!" Axle simply shrugged.

"Actually, later that night, I encountered a similar dream, but it showed signs of a nightmare. But when I tried to enter it, I couldn't. I couldn't even even see the dream."

"Hmmmm," Amplitude said, "A gruesome murder and an unreachable nightmare on the same night..."

"What time did you see the dream?" Hazard asked, "Because Fleur and Fancypants heard the crashes at around 1am."

"Hmmm," Luna said, "I had moved on to another dream by then, but I encountered the dream about ten minutes before."

"This can't be a coincidence!" Axle said, "But what would explain it?"

"Could Serendipity have been dreaming about it?" Mirage said, "Can't dreams be affected by external sounds?"

"True," Luna said, "But that wouldn't explain why I couldn't see the dream."

"And it doesn't add up with Serendipity's description of what happened. Bloodline had been tormenting her for fifteen minutes before the attack. Some pony else was having the dream. But who?"

"Could CREATion have been sending another dream, like they did for Jasper?" asked Mirage.

"I doubt it," Hazard said, "Who else has had any connection with the pizzeria?"
.............................

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, Sera," Tesla said, leading Serendipity down a hallway.

"It's okay," Serendipity said, "I still think that Tripwire is very nice."

"That's not what I was talking about. I'm sorry that you had to go through the sight of that murder."

"Oh. Well, at least I have good family to help me through it. Fleur and Fancypants are there for me."

"You don't call them 'mom' and 'dad?'"

"I just feel weird calling them that when they're not around."

"You know, you're lucky to have parents that care about you."

"You didn't?"

"....... It didn't feel like it. After I moved out of the house, I never really heard from them. And they just seemed kind of distant when I was younger. It was basically Mirage and me."

"You and Mirage are sisters?"

"Yes. But..."

"But what?"

"You probably don't want to hear it. It has to do with Freddy."

"I want to hear it."

"Okay. Basically, the two of us were playing in the restaurant when a pony dressed in a Freddy costume walked by. You see, there used to be a restaurant called 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.' He was quite a popular mascot."

"Can you continue?"

"Okay. So, the pony walked by, and I wanted to say hi. And I saw three other ponies following it."

"Hazard, Axle, and Amplitude?"

"Yes! How did you know?"

"Fancypants homeschools me. He teaches me to read by showing me the news. One day, I found one laying on the couch, and to please my parents, I tried to read it. I couldn't read much, but I saw the names, a 'mystery solved,' and 'bodies killed, but not minds.' I heard about it from other ponies. But can you continue?"

"Okay. So, I ran away from Mirage, and she chased after me. I thought we were playing, so I didn't come back. At the time, I was younger than you.

"But I followed the ponies to a door leading into a room. I was starting to go in, but Mirage stopped me. I protested, but she got me out of there. But she... Never came back out." A tear fell from Tesla's eye.

"Even now, I still feel responsible. No pony seemed to understand me. I grew up as a loner, focusing on electric spells, which are quite difficult, to distract myself."

"How did you see Mirage again?"

"I became a night guard for the pizzeria. I was taken to Tripwire's lab, and I reunited with Mirage."

Serendipity hugged Tesla's leg.

"It must feel nice to reunite with a family," she said.

Tesla sat down, and hugged Serendipity.

"Yeah," she said, "It really is."